Re:Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven issues

[Post New]by starlitad on Aug 27, 12 6:41 PM
my game has no journal. i tried reinstalling and restarting. im playing on a ipad2. when i get to the part with the book that says 6385 it says i need to write it down but i dont have the journal to write in. can someone tell me what is going on??? i want to keep playing!

[Post New]by lilojens on Feb 18, 13 6:35 AM
Hey. I've bought this game an d I'm very disapointed because I'm stuck. In all those previous games, that I've bought, I have never been stuck. Right now, I have no where to search for anything. Everywhere it tells me to search elswhere. I can't get the bucket from the elevator. I have put the pulley in place. I have nothing to assemble the engine to the elevator with. I have tape, tongs, ruler, cord, and the door from the cabinet. What do I do now???? Please help me.

[Post New]by cjm1998 on Jan 25, 14 6:40 PM
I am on the last novella and at the end. However I cant give the smelling salts to the man. No matter where I try to place the smelling salts it doesn't work. Not really happy. The game freezes and is really slow. If anyone has any ideas it would be appreciated..

Go to: