Re:Welcome to Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Mistybelle_11 on Aug 5, 10 8:34 PM
breadstr449 wrote:Can anyone help me with getting the crowbar off that window sill? And the water on the floor?

[Post New]by Mistybelle_11 on Aug 5, 10 8:35 PM
Use the broom, I hope that helps!

[Post New]by foxymama48 on Aug 6, 10 11:06 PM
ejelliot2006 wrote:Cannot open vault,,.....followed strategy guides hint but still want work

[Post New]by michellekz on Aug 7, 10 2:31 AM
breadstr449 wrote:Can anyone help me with getting the crowbar off that window sill? And the water on the floor?

Use your broom.

[Post New]by magsied on Aug 7, 10 2:47 AM
I have been trying for days to open the safe in husband's room, no joy. I have installed a new graphics card (which has cost me yet more money) and downloaded the latest directx, still no joy. Have been corresponding with support and no joy there either. NOT happy! Quite frankly, I am amazed that due to so many gamers complaining about the problem with the safe, that nothing has been done about it. Anyone agree?
Perhaps we should insist on a skip button on the safe? This game has cost me a LOT of money so far.
Any suggestions, ANYBODY!!!!
Thanks
Maggie

[Post New]by julielyttle2 on Aug 8, 10 3:03 AM
firefox04963 wrote:Please help me. I am running Windows Vista and when I try to open the game it never shows anything. If I click to open the game again it tells "Game is running, can't open again while game is running" but nothing is on my screen. I have done all of the suggesting on big fish. My video card is up to date, drivers are all up to date, redownloaded adobe flash player, made sure script was enabled. I don't know else to do. I have no problem with any of my other games, just this one. Oh I have also uninstalled and reinstalled. Please can anybody help me with this issue????

i had this problem and fish kindly gave me a refund. its just a script error that your pc cant read. i still get it from time to time but with one game it just never worked. make sure your java is up to date as well
julie

[Post New]by alaleeo1994 on Aug 8, 10 11:56 AM
The tape is for two things one isto tape he wires in the cellar, and to tape a wire to the motor in the attic.

[Post New]by xmombakerx on Aug 8, 10 4:10 PM
I finished finding the belt in the attic went back to office for hidden scene nothing
there. cant see anything i might have missed. any ideas. thanks

[Post New]by xmombakerx on Aug 8, 10 4:13 PM
P s. Gamezebo has walkthru for this game and tons of otheres.

china1324
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by china1324 on Aug 8, 10 4:16 PM
squirlly wrote:Hi everyone, I'm stuck on the safe in the husbands room. Can't get the safe to open.Please help.

china1324
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by china1324 on Aug 8, 10 4:19 PM
everything is reversed its 4 counter clockwise tumbler will stop then srtound to 1 tumbler will stop again finally the 2

bonniesgrandma
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by bonniesgrandma on Aug 8, 10 8:25 PM
I am just up to the part where the little girl is calling for help .
I cant find out anything
I got the key and opened the door, but what do I do next?

[Post New]by ldydovec on Aug 8, 10 9:06 PM
OK for the SAFE IN THE HUSBANDS ROOM..............

you have to turn the knob to the number then let it go so it will return to starting point on its own THEN go to next number...........took me forever to get that

I have a problem with the Gem from the coffin in the prison chamber....somehow I clicked to fast and it went to the hidden object portion before I could pick up the gem and now the game thinks I have it.....any suggestions?

[Post New]by DucatiChick on Aug 9, 10 7:11 PM
I love this game....well worth the $$$$

Welcome to Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by wolfdancer48 on Aug 9, 10 11:07 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

i need help on the fuses how do they go in the fuse box where each line adds up to fifteen please help wolfdancer48@yahoo.com

[Post New]by Tarheellover on Aug 10, 10 12:51 PM
The first time I played this game, I had no trouble setting the clock in the attic. The second time through, all I get is the magnifying glass when I click on the little switches below the clock face. I get a message saying, "you need to know what time to set the clock". I know it needs to be set to 10:05, it just won't let me do it. Anyone else had this trouble?

[Post New]by bekjoy on Aug 10, 10 5:11 PM
Can anyone tell me exactly how to get the weight put together for the clock. It says I need to find the directions, and I have checked out the entire house and can't find it. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by Tarheellover on Aug 10, 10 7:43 PM
Thanks, spiritdog51.

[Post New]by bekahs on Aug 11, 10 9:19 AM
Thanks for the help...but where is the note for the weights...I have looked everywhere!!

china1324
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by china1324 on Aug 11, 10 9:56 AM
squirlly wrote:Hi everyone, I'm stuck on the safe in the husbands room. Can't get the safe to open.Plereverse proces counterclockwise to 4 then clockwise reverse asll instructions ase help.

Go to: