Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by shar0108 on Jul 31, 10 7:21 AM
I'm stuck in the 3rd novella - can't find the 1st jewel that's supposed to be in the sarcophagus & when I click on the bellows to fuel the fire, nothing happens...

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Jul 31, 10 7:22 AM
abengalcatlover wrote:I to am stuck at the fire. Someone suggested throwing the awl at the window. Didn't work if you are talking about where the little girl is. She has a sparkly area and tried putting it there and all around her. Just keep getting asked for help. Am I that dumb? I have been playing these games and if I can't figure it out I do the walk through or forums.
I have to agree on games not working alot lately. Not sure if this part is a glich or not. I am still waiting for Journalist Journey to be fixed. Was told to enter a different way to make clock hands work. Haven't tried it yet. And have had 2 games not work at the very end. Kind of sucks since you go that far and can't end game. Alot of great games I have gotten from here. But alot of games I can't even play due to issues. I had this system build for high end gaming and still have major problems with I guess windows 7. And you can't return windows 7! I was told to play in smaller size. Yeah right! Not hog games! And older games if I want to play that is only way I can. Rotten to be told that when you have favorite games you can't play now.
I wish I would have never got 7!!!
In the room you must throw the awl at the window.

sno13wy
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by sno13wy on Jul 31, 10 7:22 AM
I got stuck in the same place...just decided to rename player and play difficult
level ...Finished the game and am now in the extras section
Got a problem there in as much as game says Some pieces are missing and
they are not...grrrr

Gisellesc60
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Gisellesc60 on Jul 31, 10 8:30 AM
I read a mesage yesterday can not remember who posted about the safe. You run to your first number and let go of mouse, then turn to 2nd number then let go of mouse, and so on and so on. It worked, and I like to thank the person....There is no glitch, but you have to let go of the mouse after each number..

johnmouse
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by johnmouse on Jul 31, 10 9:42 AM
heron wrote:Not sure if this is a technical issue or the game itself. Going from one place to another is very slow. You have to click several times then wait and wait almost jerky movement. It's hard to explain.

Going from scene to scene is slow on my machine (which is new) too. I think it's how the game was programmed. Very annoying and may be the one thing that makes me pass this one up.

AuBrnPeach
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by AuBrnPeach on Jul 31, 10 10:10 AM
VERY SLOOOOWWWWW going from one area/task to the next. Only glitch I have experienced so far. Hopefully something will be done about the lag time. The delay messes up the continuity of an otherwise wonderful game!

[Post New]by rottiman44 on Jul 31, 10 11:08 AM
Hi, I have the collectors edition. I stuck with the lighter? I found the 'core', where is the casing for it?
Thanks.

[Post New]by hypnokitten on Jul 31, 10 12:40 PM
Getting in the house is easy. Just put the newpaper under the door, stick the awl in the keyhole, then pull the newspaper out and the key is on it.

[Post New]by WeeHillyWilly on Jul 31, 10 2:17 PM
I don't know if this is a technical issue, or just the way the game is, but there were a few times when I would click an object in the hidden object area, and the object wouldn't take, even though it would be the correct object. I know this, because when I hit the hint, it would go to that object, I would click again, and it would take it.
Other than that, I had no problems at all.

[Post New]by MotleyMouse on Jul 31, 10 2:40 PM
Faylyn wrote:Early start of game cannot leave house with girl in it. Cursor does not change to direct right, left, up or down. Hint area says to move on to other area but I am unable to do so. I have uninstalled until I read here in Tech Forum problem is solved.

[Post New]by MotleyMouse on Jul 31, 10 2:44 PM
Same here- stuck at house won't let me go anywhere

wjb48
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by wjb48 on Jul 31, 10 4:21 PM
I am having issues as soon as the game starts the screen continues to flicker continously. Any suggestions???

Bleys
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Bleys on Jul 31, 10 4:33 PM
I finished the entire game and proceeded into the bonus material when Windows 7 Home Premium (64 Bit) told me that the game had a problem and shut it down. That was not the real problem. When I proceeded to re-open the game I was informed that the save file was corrupted and I had to start over again. Can anyone tell me where to locate the save file, so that I could copy it to another location. It would be nice to be able to just re-install it if something like that happens again.

davidvsautism
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by davidvsautism on Jul 31, 10 6:02 PM
Cannot revive the coachman. Clicked the smelling salts on the sparkle on his chest and all around but it doesn't work. HELP! Cannot move forward in the game until he wakes up.

davidvsautism
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by davidvsautism on Jul 31, 10 6:05 PM
davidvsautism wrote:Cannot revive the coachman. Clicked the smelling salts on the sparkle on his chest and all around but it doesn't work. HELP! Cannot move forward in the game until he wakes up.

OK fixed it by closing game down and restarting it.

[Post New]by abengalcatlover on Jul 31, 10 7:08 PM
I finally got into the house. The problem was that the arrow was not showing up on the front door. Just the little girl in the window. It works now and makes sense since some one wrote about sliding the paper under the door. Thank you.
Must be glitchs with this game too. I spent most of the trial just trying to figure out why I was stuck. I know what to do with these games but only when they work like their suppose too. So there went my trial time.

[Post New]by spiritdog51 on Jul 31, 10 9:07 PM
For those of you who have time lags between scenes, I do empathize. I had that problem with the last Puppetville, and it never went away. Luckily so far I do not have that problem with this game. I did buy Puppetville any way, as it was super, and just put up with the lags. I did have a wonderful CS fellow, and we tried everything to make Puppet work.

This game is definitely long. Still in novella 1 with 2 hours invested.

winston1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by winston1 on Jul 31, 10 11:35 PM
heron wrote:Not sure if this is a technical issue or the game itself. Going from one place to another is very slow. You have to click several times then wait and wait almost jerky movement. It's hard to explain.

i have the same problem i want to buy it but am reluctant as it takes ages to change from one scene to another

[Post New]by DeadMistress on Aug 1, 10 5:28 AM
Hi all ! I'm new here
And have my first question :

Novella 2 :
The Strategy Guid sais :

Place the dreamcatcher on the nail - DONE
Click on the cabinet and the snake will crawl into the bed - The cabinet is just not clickable I mean - I click , but nothing happened . No snake crawling , no snake in the bed and that means - the pillow is not clickable too . I can't move up in the game till I catch the snake and get the keeyyy !!!

[Post New]by Pdixson on Aug 1, 10 10:29 AM
i finished the first curse and freed the girl from fire, then going back to cemetary and clicking on the portal for the next curse, i get the error message that it has encountered a problem and then shuts the game down.

Go to: