silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:Share Memories on the Party Down Forum

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Apr 29, 18 4:01 PM
Journey_1 wrote:Can someone tell me whatever happened to Picman & Valdy?
And LizzieK?

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/293895.page

AuntieRoo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,393 Posts

[Post New]by AuntieRoo on Apr 30, 18 2:22 AM
Hoping to get this on the first page

Angeli64
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by Angeli64 on Apr 30, 18 2:46 AM
to U ALL!

/Angeli64 on Delphi and Angeli in MC on PC

[Post New]by breadbakingmum on Apr 30, 18 3:15 AM
Dear friends

I have been reading this thread in floods of tears.
I tried to list the many names of lives I have touched and hearts who have touched mine over the last 5 years( Is it really that long ?) but I just couldn't. The list is too long. At first I thought that was a failing on my part to remember everyone and then I thought NO !!!
This is the parting gift of this Forum.
It is the awareness of the fellowship and cameraderie that has been an integral part of all our lives for years. Not one of us has ever been alone . Wherever in the world we have been...in whatever crisis of Real Life or in the celebration of personal joys shared or the tears of bereavement . Someone was always here to listen and support. It is heartwarming to note there were always as many choruses of congratulation as there were prayers of condolence or get well wishes.
So for all of that...Thank you to each and every one of you . Thank you to the Mods who often joined in and thank you to Big Fish who have given us all the opportunity to appreciate each other at the ending of an era.

As ever dear friends....my kitchen is always open for tea and cake

Kindest regards to all

Bee zz 78265 (Babs)

cindykat325
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by cindykat325 on Apr 30, 18 4:16 AM
My first experience with any forum was here. I want to than the DQ's for being patient and kind to a newbie. Silver_hawk was the 1st MC denizen I encountered when I tentatively posted in the DQr's thread. They were all so kind to a newbie butting into their conversation! That experience encouraged me to read (lurk) for a bit and then begin to post. I have met some incredible people here and I hope to be able to maintain those friendships in the future.

cindykat325, human avatar for Kattlyn Raven

Tamarindra
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by Tamarindra on Apr 30, 18 5:34 AM
Well spoken, Breadbakingmam.

Gen_1236
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Gen_1236 on Apr 30, 18 6:11 AM

Simply put, my cat died.

I had her for 16 years. I looked to BFG games to just occupy myself. An hour here, two hours there... anything to distract myself from the fact she was not on my lap.

I came here with a question. I don't remember what it was.

The rest, as they say, is history.

And I have no regrets.

For without the one regret, I would not be able to welcome so many to a new home.

All things happen for a reason.

Love to you all,

Jenifer

Go to: