GOOD BYE

playingthegame
Stingray
Stingray
4,895 Posts

Re:GOOD BYE

[Post New]by playingthegame on Apr 29, 18 9:38 PM
A grey day in London at 5 am for the cold wet windy outside and a grey day for my soul!
There will not be much fun around the Castle today.
If only I could reach the flagpole and lower the flag to half mast because THAT is precisely what has happened to this game.

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 29, 18 9:38 PM
Reminds me of Auld Lang Syne ----- I would sing it, but it would sound more like a frog.

Knim
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
411 Posts

[Post New]by Knim on Apr 29, 18 9:53 PM
Let's all hold hands and sing "I'd like to buy the world a home and furnish it with Love..". .
TOAD/Otter/MOUSE

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 29, 18 9:59 PM
It is now 11:59 pm CST ..... I'm guessing that the plug will be pulled at midnight Pacific Standard Time (US).....but, that is still 2 hours away .....

Goodbye to those who decided to go no where else......
Goodbye to those who decided to go other places than to Delphi.......
Hello to a new beginning on Delphi .......
See ya on the flip side.

It has been my pleasure ......
And it's been a blast!

Annelliegram out.

Edited on 04/29/2018 at 10:01:14 PM PST

[Post New]by Rita_Alexandra on Apr 29, 18 10:00 PM
Thank you my friends, thank you moderators, thank you everyone else; I'm going to miss the forums and all of you.

I wish you all the best

Rita

Pazlovejoy
Herring
Herring
316 Posts

[Post New]by Pazlovejoy on Apr 30, 18 1:30 AM
I'm really going to miss this forum. I'm sure I'll enjoy the new Delphi forum as well, but I'll miss the current mix of informative and entertaining people who made this forum so great. Thanks to everyone who answered my questions, thanks to all the game chroniclers, and thanks to all the participants in the ongoing whimsical threads. And a great big hug to the mods.

jude_todd
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by jude_todd on Apr 30, 18 1:38 AM
Just wanted to say its been a great friendly forum and I have enjoyed the time spent here . A big THANK YOU to everyone . Lets remember that the game still exist and we shall I'm sure still enjoy each others company just in another forum .

Tamarindra
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by Tamarindra on Apr 30, 18 5:53 AM
It's been a pleasure to be lurking 'round here.
Thanks for every smile you put on my face, every rant that made me giggle or frown . Lots of you are a strangely lovable bunch!

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Apr 30, 18 8:13 AM
Tamarindra wrote:It's been a pleasure to be lurking 'round here.
Thanks for every smile you put on my face, every rant that made me giggle or frown . Lots of you are a strangely lovable bunch!
Oh how I wish Eastendteddy was well enough to see that one!!!!

I'm sure he would have something quite colorful to say in response....... Get Well Soon, Randy!!!!

[Post New]by redcloud33 on Apr 30, 18 8:36 AM
It's 5.30 pm in Bordeaux, France, still able to post, a very rainy and windy day, quite the day to shed a few tears on the old forum or rather on what made it a very distinct one from all the others, but I am sure Delphi is a very special place too, I already feel at home there..........
Dani

Edited on 04/30/2018 at 8:37:58 AM PST

Roxnsilver
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by Roxnsilver on Apr 30, 18 3:35 PM
Today is a sad day. So many of us have found more than just help within the castle, we have found good friends. I am sorry to see this forum end but we can still go on...

Goodbye to everyone here who is choosing to go off and meander on their own. You will be missed and if you should decide to visit, you know where to find many of us.

To those choosing to join Jenifer and staff on Delphi...., hello and welcome. The staff is logging in many long hours to build a new home for anyone who wishes to join us.
The lights are on and I need to get back to sweeping up the dust from all the construction. I hope to see you there!!!
Char

Roxnsilver
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by Roxnsilver on Apr 30, 18 3:37 PM
Oops. Forgot to turn out the lights here. Bye

Go to: