Re:Post any Elixir of Immortality technical issues here only

[Post New]by Goodtimemom on Mar 6, 12 4:23 PM
I have unistalled and reinstalled this game twice but still have a problem when I try to find the corkscrew in a scene.

When I first redid the install the corkcrew was still first up in the same scene. Couldn't pick it up again. So I redid it again and changed player.

Played through the scene with the corkscrew bcus it wasn't listed the first time the urn was searched, but the second time there was a HO scene the corkscrew was listed and wouldn't let me pick it up.

I give up even though the game is mine I bought it before.

Help

Sorry, I figured out that I wasn't clicking on the right object. It was right next to what I thought was the corkscrew.

Edited on 03/07/2012 at 7:09:50 PM PST

[Post New]by ceastmn on Apr 15, 12 9:51 AM
I'm yet another Mac Intel (2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, running 10.6.8) user having the sound issue. I started the game yesterday and had sound effects at first, no voiceover or music, and even the sound effects faded out pretty quickly. Please, is there a fix for this?? It's SERIOUSLY decreasing my enjoyment of the game.

Thanks!

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 15, 12 12:21 PM
Hi ceastmn and Welcome to the Forums

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with Elixir of Immortality!

The first thing I'd suggest it to check out the help article below and make sure all your software is up to date:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

(Just click the blue text and you'll be taken right there.)

If you try those suggestions and sound is still not right in your game, the next thing to do is contact our Mac Support Team. They'll be able to take a look at how the game is running on your computer and see how best to get it working correctly for you.

You'll find a lot of good information about how to get in touch with them and send them the details of the problem you're having in this post:

How do I contact Mac Support?

I hope this helps!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by mikestickland on Oct 21, 12 11:34 PM
In one of the scenarios where you have to find hidden objects, there is one where it is impossible to proceed. It is the scene where there are three large plates with food on. Right in the centre is a large pot lid. I locate all the hidden objects except for the kiwi, which I cannot see, When I click the hint icon, it shows the kiwi to be in the middle of the pot lid, but as there is nothing there it must be below the lid. There is no way to remove the lid, so it is impossible to complete the game. Really disappointing! Help! I am using a PC with Windows 7.

Edited on 10/21/2012 at 11:35:18 PM PST

bfgBiwa
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,458 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBiwa on Oct 22, 12 2:22 AM
Heya mikestickland, welcome to the Pond!

I'm really sorry that you can't get the Kiwi. As items sometimes don't appear when the files in your games are a bit confused it could help if you just give your game a quick uninstall and reinstall.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report. You can contact them 24/7 by clicking on the green envelope at the top-right of this page. On the next page you can find the Contact Us link on the bottom-left.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Go to: