Re:Post any Country Harvest technical issues here only

[Post New]by PetSitterPro on Aug 24, 10 3:42 PM
OriannaMarie wrote:
lhagel wrote:i hired the employee and gave her jobs but she does not do them she just kind of freezes and does nothing so my crops all die. She worked for a short time but then just froze

isn't that typical of employees? Are you paying her minimum wage? Maybe she needs a raise?

Mine must be just there for the free lunch and bunk bed...she just stands around and does nothing! AND my tomato paste factory doesn't work, or I'm doing someting wrong....my delivery truck hauls off every tomato I harvest, and the factory just sits there....is the union on strike?

[Post New]by PetSitterPro on Aug 24, 10 5:31 PM
OK, operator error! got my hired help to work. But that still leaves me with the problem of my factory not working. What other dumb thing am I doing? There is NO help option offered in this game. I've been a gamer for 10 years now and usually have no problem figuring out games without the tuturial help...what's up with this now?

ZoeCan
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by ZoeCan on Aug 25, 10 4:47 AM
The recent update didn't fix the flashing screen issue for me, still unplayable. Oh well.

[Post New]by bell381 on Aug 25, 10 8:00 AM
shadothrower wrote:
OriannaMarie wrote:When the game initiates I get a "test pattern" screen with smeared colors. Then it fixes its self and when I get into the game proper I can't see the patches i've plowed nor the seeds i'm sowing.

Same thing happened to me when I tried to play, except I never did get in. After the test pattern smeared color screen, my computer screen just flashed on and off for a good while then I was thanked for playing and told I had 50 minutes left. I guess its a no go game for me.

Had the same problem. Changed my screen resolution to 800 x 600 before starting the game and it is running fine.

[Post New]by hickspolishgirl on Aug 27, 10 1:58 AM
bell381 wrote:
shadothrower wrote:
OriannaMarie wrote:When the game initiates I get a "test pattern" screen with smeared colors. Then it fixes its self and when I get into the game proper I can't see the patches i've plowed nor the seeds i'm sowing.

Same thing happened to me when I tried to play, except I never did get in. After the test pattern smeared color screen, my computer screen just flashed on and off for a good while then I was thanked for playing and told I had 50 minutes left. I guess its a no go game for me.

Had the same problem. Changed my screen resolution to 800 x 600 before starting the game and it is running fine.

I think it is unacceptable that you have to change your screen resolution to play a game. A game that BFG knows has issues and continues to let others buy it without fixing it. The game should be removed until those issues are taken care of. I attempted to email them about this game. I have yet to get a response from them. After 3 business days I find this to be unprofessional. Even an automated message saying we received your complaint or email and it will take so many days to respond.

I will try the screen resolution but it doesn't work. I want my money back and you can have this game.

[Post New]by kayluv on Aug 29, 10 9:18 PM
I'm not happy that three weeks after the release, with known issues, this game is still being sold at BFG

I'm having a ton of problems and thought it was my computer, I finally decided to Google 'country harvest issues' and I found this page. All my issues are here in this forum!
I'm glad to know it's not just me, but now I'm pissed I wasted one of my Game Club Credits on it when it's known to have problems.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Sep 28, 10 1:02 PM
Hey Fishies,

A new critical update has been released. To make sure that you have the latest version, please uninstall and reinstall the game. Here is a great help article to assist you with this:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

I'll be locking this thread to make sure we stay on top of any new issues, but please feel free to keep posting any further technical questions here. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: