Color of Murder

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Color of Murder

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 9, 08 9:41 PM
spy123spy wrote:I got out of the theatre ??? and made it to Harold's apartment. I cannot place the stepladder in the right location. Any hints, anyone.

Step further into the kitchen, then turn around and then you can place the ladder

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Nov 10, 08 9:22 AM
Hello everyone! I just thought I’d pop in and let you know that I’ve gone ahead and moved this discussion to the forum that we have set up for The Color of Murder.

Happy gaming!

spy123spy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by spy123spy on Nov 10, 08 10:20 PM
Dear prpldva. Will try to get further back into the kitchen than before. I even tried placing the ladder standing in the outer room facing the refrig.

nemesis45679
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by nemesis45679 on Nov 10, 08 10:44 PM
When you first enter the kitchen take one step to your right, then turn around to face the fridge. You should then get the gear sign when you hover your cursor over the fridge, and can put your stepladder there.

[Post New]by beccasmummy on Nov 11, 08 5:46 AM
Got to Harulds address but Carol just says ive got the wrong address???

What have I done wrong???

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 11, 08 6:12 AM
beccasmummy wrote:Got to Harulds address but Carol just says ive got the wrong address???

What have I done wrong???

Hi Beccasmummy- welcome to the forums!

Whe you first come to the location and go through the gate, make sure to head to the left side of the building- thats where his apratment is.

wwax
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by wwax on Nov 11, 08 6:12 AM
Hi - had to reply as I also have a daughter called Becky. In answer to the Q, there are two doors into Harald's home - you need to go to the door to the left.

[Post New]by beccasmummy on Nov 11, 08 6:15 AM
oops....me daft

Thanks guys...and thanks for the nice welcome...

MY becca is 11 yrs old and gorgeous

wwax
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by wwax on Nov 11, 08 6:21 AM
My Becky will be 30 next year - giving my age away! Enjoy the game.

[Post New]by MaasiesMess on Nov 11, 08 4:20 PM
:
Dorise wrote:
purplehaze32117 wrote:i just bought it and im stuck already

So am I. Just stuck in the "Paintshop" area and couldn't find my way out of the building. I'm going to save the game each time I finish an area from now on.
Do have 3 or 4 things in my inventory, so if you are stuck before that, I'll try and help.

[b]I'm stuck in the "Paintshop" area and can't find my way out! Did you ever find your way out? I am so lost!!!

nchmvegas
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by nchmvegas on Nov 15, 08 11:27 PM
I can't do anything to the turquoise machine and Carol doesn;t say anything. What should I do?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 16, 08 7:42 PM
nchmvegas wrote:I can't do anything to the turquoise machine and Carol doesn;t say anything. What should I do?

Hi Nchmvegas- welcome to the forums!

You will need the oil can and the boathook here....

[Post New]by Turners_Girl on Nov 18, 08 6:24 AM
i am in the industrial park and have got the water. i cant find the catwalk to get the flower though, can anyone help??

xxx

keltica
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by keltica on Nov 18, 08 6:43 AM
I went over and found the download for the game, clicked to download it .... but nothing happened I'll keep on trying though

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 18, 08 7:33 AM
Turners_Girl wrote:i am in the industrial park and have got the water. i cant find the catwalk to get the flower though, can anyone help??

xxx

Hi Turners-girl! welcome to the forums!

This is the path you should take from whe you first enter the industrial park:

F x 8, R, F x 4, L, F x 8, L x 2, F (i.e. Upwards, in the right section of the frame), R, F, R, F x 2, L

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 18, 08 7:34 AM
keltica wrote:I went over and found the download for the game, clicked to download it .... but nothing happened I'll keep on trying though

Hi Keltica- welcome ot the forums!

Sorry you are having trouble. You should check out the help section on downloading and installing. there are lots of helpful tips there. If those don't work, I would contact tech support.

katbear50
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

Re:Color of Murder Industrial Park Exit

[Post New]by katbear50 on Nov 18, 08 9:02 PM
I am in the Industrial Park.
I have the flower,
backed out/reentered and now have the vial of red water.
Can't sem to get back to EXIT from the Red Stream.
HELP

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Color of Murder Industrial Park Exit

[Post New]by prpldva on Nov 18, 08 10:32 PM
katbear50 wrote:I am in the Industrial Park.
I have the flower,
backed out/reentered and now have the vial of red water.
Can't sem to get back to EXIT from the Red Stream.
HELP

the two door cabinet/locker that you cant figure out how to open.....put the ladder on it

forensicMD
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by forensicMD on Nov 19, 08 2:20 PM
I am comforted to read how many others need a walkthrough! I was beginning to think that I was a total idiot when I could not figure out what to do and I had only been playing for a few minutes. It seems to me that a game that allows us to find our way without so much difficulty is much more enjoyable that one that makes us turn to a walkthrough for every site. After I look though, I must admit I am angry that I did not figure out what to do without the help! Still, there is a sense of accomplishment when I can find my way. I do know that whatever shred of patience I ever had was l lost when I began playing these games. If it were not for walkthroughs, I would long ago have shot the computer. BTW, if anyone happens to wonder, I did get an iMac with Windows so that I could torment myself with all the games I could not play on my Mac!

[Post New]by 8021FIR on Nov 21, 08 2:06 PM
I am very smart and I can't figure this one out. I am in the attic and can't seem to move on. What am I missing?

Go to: