Re:Welcome to Wedding Dash 4-Ever forum

[Post New]by lineline611 on Aug 31, 10 4:23 AM
dink378 wrote:Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong in 5.1. I can't get through it.
Thanks!

I can't get through it eaither. SOMEONE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zeenab444
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by zeenab444 on Aug 31, 10 3:39 PM
hi

go to youtube then search. that's what i did

[Post New]by LisaCorean on Sep 2, 10 2:59 PM
I have enjoyed all the Wedding Dash Games, but never have gotten stuck on a level for so long. Can anyone give me a tip on how to complete level 5.3?

Nitesha25
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Nitesha25 on Sep 4, 10 5:01 PM
I'M STUCK ON 5.3!!! CAN ANY1 HELP I'M SO CLOSE 2 JUST GIVING UP

mkastor
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by mkastor on Sep 11, 10 4:29 AM
Give up..seriously. It isn't worth the headaches of trying to do this game. It's way to difficult and no fun. Move on to another game.

Edited on 09/11/2010 at 4:29:38 AM PST

cinmomof3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by cinmomof3 on Sep 16, 10 4:10 AM
hobbky2 wrote:I love Wedding Dash 4-Ever, but I am having trouble getting past level 5.1. The goal is something like 13,000. I think it's really high with no upgrades and Quinn and Flo are sooo slow. I've played it over and over and get around 11,000. Is this just me or is there a software problem on that level? Love, love, love the game. I love all the Wedding Dash games and was so pleased to see another one added to the Wedding Dash series. Keep offering us TM players good TM games.

cinmomof3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by cinmomof3 on Sep 16, 10 4:12 AM
hobbky2 wrote:I love Wedding Dash 4-Ever, but I am having trouble getting past level 5.1. The goal is something like 13,000. I think it's really high with no upgrades and Quinn and Flo are sooo slow. I've played it over and over and get around 11,000. Is this just me or is there a software problem on that level? Love, love, love the game. I love all the Wedding Dash games and was so pleased to see another one added to the Wedding Dash series. Keep offering us TM players good TM games.

I know, I'v played for 4 days straight and can't get to 10000 points!! I don't know what i' doing wrong. Please let me know what I can do. This is so frustrating.

[Post New]by emlach1 on Sep 22, 10 8:31 AM
Ive been trying for days to get past level 5.2. I just want to try another level. It is starting to get boring doing the same level over and over. Ive tried different upgrades, different seating plans but still Ive not managed it. Any ideas?

jjj13
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by jjj13 on Sep 29, 10 3:11 PM
Having completed all levels at expert level I found a good way of adding points is to serve the bride and groom all three courses first. Then leave 2 seats empty at all times (as the bride and groom will repeatedly ask to be placed in these and you earn points each time). I would place them whilst waiting for food to refill. Hope this makes sense and helps some people.

HELP!!!! I CANNOT GET THROUGH LEVEL 5.1.

[Post New]by greenlady0427 on Nov 30, 10 7:56 PM
I been playing Wedding Dash 4-ever and I absolutely love it but now I ran into a bit of a problem not get through 5.1. I prefer this Wedding Dash games above all because it is so player friendly that you don't have to worry about time you just have to have creative logic which makes it more challenging.

Now I met my most biggest challenge no matter what I do I CAN'T GET THROUGH 5.1. I know it is difficult because I cannot buy any incentives before the game but I did every senario(sp) that I can think of I am just stuck and have been stuck for going five days now.

Please Please does anyone have any advice for me how to get through this stinkin level so I can enjoy the rest of my game.

Thanks for listening (or reading rather) and looking forward to anyone's response.

Sincerely and frustrated,

Kyra Wade

[Post New]by aimeemelyssa on Apr 4, 11 8:43 PM
Pnut582 wrote:I love the game but mine has a glitch. In level 3.10 I cant get out. I have found all the carvings several times and it says I didnt and wont let me out of this level Is there a problem with this game or is it just my copy?

Heyyyy, I've been having the SAME problem. Did you ever figure out how to fix this?

Stuck in Wedding Dash 4-Ever

[Post New]by Arkania17 on Jul 2, 11 12:20 PM
I was stuck to on venue 2 level 8, but then I found an amazing tip. Try it on!

Do as many combos as possible to earn chain bonus points. Seat all the customers at the same time, then deliver all the presents to the bride and groom at the same time. If while you're chaining you deliver something to a guest incorrectly, it will delete the next moves you had already planned, so just continue from that point on.

[Post New]by missijissi on Sep 4, 11 5:27 PM
can anyone tell me where is the pink slippers in the last round of this game i cant find it at all...

[Post New]by missijissi on Sep 4, 11 5:53 PM
cinmomof3 wrote:

you have to make long chains at that level was givin me alot of problems to

it is the last wedding i cant find all the slippers only seein 2

wedding dash TIPS

[Post New]by missijissi on Sep 4, 11 9:00 PM

http://www.gamezebo.com/games/wedding-dash-4-ever/walkthrough

for all the wedding dash fans good tips

[Post New]by JazzyHo on Nov 5, 11 5:37 AM
I have a problem. I'm stuck at level 1.15 not because I couldn't find the wine glasses or didnt get a good score but because I need to upgrade it! Whenever I press upgrade now it just goes like (#########) and then a button that says Done. why wont my upgrading work? PLEASE HELP!!!

[Post New]by kazza5 on Jan 9, 12 12:21 AM
Finally finished it. Enjoyed the game but it took ages to get past level 5.3.

Got Gold On 5.1 & Others

[Post New]by Brrreno on Jan 16, 12 8:13 AM
Thank u all u don't how much u,ve helped me.

sharona88
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by sharona88 on Mar 6, 12 2:33 AM
I really enjoyed this game, found the twist of having to find items a change from the regular Wedding Dash!

Overall an enjoyable game.

[Post New]by DawnDuranie on Mar 25, 12 8:58 AM
can anyone tell me how to get pasted level 1.8 I've been stuck on this level for momths now and it's driving me crazy

Go to: