brookings
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Wedding Dash 4-Ever

[Post New]by brookings on Aug 12, 10 3:12 PM
I didn't like it. I wasn't very crazy about the others either. I guess if you like this sort of game you will like this one. I have all the "Flo" and her diners games which I enjoy, but this game just wasn't fun for me.

[Post New]by sijtsma88 on Aug 12, 10 6:24 PM
I bought the Mac version and also had the problem that most characters don't even show up, it's just what they want (where they want to sit, what they want to eat, etc.). It's really annoying that I can't see which character is which! I like the game but I hope it gets fixed that Mac users can play. I saw somewhere that you have to have the updated flash software with internet explorer, but internet explorer is for Windows, not Mac.
I've already contacted support and they just told me to get the latest version of flash which I already had.

Zolea
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Zolea on Aug 12, 10 8:25 PM
I love love love this game. I have been waiting for weeks, even saved a game credit for it,, and am soooo glad I am not disappointed. I like the few changes they have made. It keeps it interesting. I found level 5 challenging without being frustrating..lol. Although I admit I am going bonkers trying to find the third pair of slippers in the final game! Without it, no big finale ceremony. I am up for the challenge and will find it...no no....please do not help me! I will find it! LOL

BUCKWHEAT1
Flounder
Flounder
2,106 Posts

[Post New]by BUCKWHEAT1 on Aug 12, 10 8:52 PM
I loved that game and my boys loved it to. they love to " help me " play games

[Post New]by shellymark on Aug 12, 10 10:46 PM
get rid of the HOG part put something else in so we can still get the gifts and put back the planning part and i know this game could be great i love the wedding dash series and this one is just has good just change those two things

[Post New]by neonsandal on Aug 13, 10 5:18 PM
Thought I'd just chime in: I think this game is really fun and I'm glad they took out the wedding planning thing... I always thought the budget or picking random stuff was the most boring, tedious part of these games. It's a lot more fun to look for stuff when you have a little break in the action. I also love opening the gifts afterwards. I think this is a big improvement!

Ichthys
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Ichthys on Aug 14, 10 11:10 PM
This game was hours of fun! I'm pleased that the developers took it a little further with the addition of the conga line and seating guests mini-games. I'd rather have those than some silly match-3 mini-game. At least the mini-games were relevant wedding activities.

I'd have to agree with most here, I wasn't too thrilled with having to find hidden objects. And if I remember correctly, on one of the levels, the object was completely hidden behind a bush (i think it was a pair of flip flops) - not sure if that was a glitch or if it was intentional. I like HOG's but I really don't want to see it tossed into a TM game just to bulk it up. I'm sure the developers can think of something better!
And yes, please bring back the wedding planning! I'm sure that part of the game can be expanded on as well.

Altogether, I enjoyed the game and am now trying out the Firecracker mode. Developers, you have the reviews, so get cracking on WD5 please!

[Post New]by Chris569 on Aug 14, 10 11:57 PM
TOO MUCH D*** WORK!# WEDDING DASH 1 AND 2 WAS BETTER. FINDING THOSE LITTLE ITEMS AT THE BEGINNING OF EACH LEVEL GOT ON MY NERVES!# AFTER THE GUESTS HAVE EATEN YOU HAVE TO DRAG THEM TO THE DANCE FLOOR. WOW. IT SEEMS THE FUN WAS TAKEN OUT OF THIS GAME

deijiara
Guppy
Guppy
102 Posts

[Post New]by deijiara on Aug 15, 10 4:05 PM
Alright, having slogged through the 50 levels required to finish this game - let me be honest - I'm a bit sorry I paid for it. I keep assuming that the people who make TM games learn that people want a big grand pay-off for all their work at the end. Even on normal mode level 5.10 kicked my tail hard. This is standard formula here. Everytime you get good with a certain guest type, they throw more in. By the end I had an arbor falling apart, photographs that needed to be taken, perfume overdoses, breakdancing to break up, microphones to deliver, naps to cut short, and tantrums to nip in the bud. This is not Nanny Mania. After a while it's just not fun. Unless you are a super fan of TM's, I'd honestly say pass it. If this hadn't been on a game credit, even I may have passed on it, and I play a decent amount of the DD games. 2.5 out of 5. It either is or isn't your cup of tea. And the kazoo style music was annoying.

kitty1
Flounder
Flounder
2,194 Posts

[Post New]by kitty1 on Aug 16, 10 1:44 PM
Thank you Gloomy Sunday for your well thought out, revised review. I will probably end up buying since I have a free game coming & the TM's are few & far between

[Post New]by horneybear on Aug 17, 10 2:47 PM
i like the game but boring no band plus im stuck in japanese garden 3.10 i do every thing but still dont get past boring game no fun

kitretsuPF
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by kitretsuPF on Aug 19, 10 6:20 AM
Many things are way really good. The best mini game was Conga ine. Yuppie just enjoyed it. The worst one was HOG. I hate that part. I expected more of new things. But the thing I hated the most was that after Level 1, the comics turned into no-movement no-voice one. Urgh!!!!

Moreover the faces of Quinn, Flo and Joe were changed. The story is also going way to boring. I wish we have Quinn married this time.

[Post New]by Ironic_Twist on Aug 19, 10 8:24 PM
mkastor wrote:Don't like it at all. it is virtually impossible to get past Level 37. The play is slow and you took away the choices for the budget..replacing it with a conga line???

I found the first 40 levels or so almost too easy, even in firecracker mode. However, I'm stalled dead on level 5.8. Three days and I can't beat it. Have no clue what I'm doing wrong.

kitretsuPF
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by kitretsuPF on Aug 20, 10 9:31 AM
I can see why this game is not as big success as the other three have been. It has not been made nicely. People are saying that Quinn isn't married yet. Urgh! this is excess now.

dlb628
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by dlb628 on Aug 21, 10 12:30 PM
Could people post spoiler warnings if they want to give away the end of the game? Some of us like to be surprised.

I'm only on level 3.10, but here are my impressions so far.

In general, a lot of fun.

In particular... I've got a list of nitpicks.
1. I'm an avid HOG player, but I don't look for it in my time management games...I'm usually a little busy managing time. Since a lot of people miss the wedding planning aspect, it would have made sense to trade out the HOG for that, and attach the gifts to that.
2. It annoys me that Quinn has to arrange the plates every time I want a refill. (I assume that's what she's doing.) Shouldn't a competent chef be capable of plating the food himself? It's annoying waiting for her to get out of the way.
3. The developers have changed a lot of things, but I still have to drop that stupid dog about 10 times on Rosie before she'll take it.

I still like the game, but there's room for improvement.

Edited on 08/21/2010 at 12:53:11 PM PST

rosered05
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by rosered05 on Aug 22, 10 8:41 PM
Well, I just finished it. I have to say I did enjoy it, it was fun to play. One the other hand I have to say it was kinda easy, not very challenging. I found it easier than previous Wedding Dash games, I would have liked it more if it had been harder. Not really anything that new.

[Post New]by fishcherry on Aug 24, 10 3:09 AM
I... like it.

Glassfish
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Glassfish on Aug 24, 10 6:00 AM
*********************SPROILER ALERT*****************************

My review

[i]The Wedding Dash is a World Wide famous game. In fact, the expectation by critics (like me!) were that this version wil cross all liitations. It had BIG DAY. Which meant Quinn geting married in fact we are going to plan the wedding to Quinn. But what?! She didn't get married. In fact, they prolonged the story with another family drama of Quinn's mom being Divorced with her husband. Yuck! The cute Wedding planning vanished *Double yuck* Conga line is good but Ceremony? Newlywed kisses and other things are cute but background sound at nukmerous places is just horrible. The biggest reason why it is not good is that it is out of leak! Anything cant be prolonged for more than limit. It is a REAL DISSAPOINTMENT. I hope Playfirst does something quickly about it or Wedding Dash will loose popularity.

Overall the game is a family drama with peculiar, childish story of telling lies. Good gamethrough but horrible places and interruptions like HOGs. Dissapointing music. The biggest reason for why I am dissapointed is that I wasted money for a useless story. I expected a good story from the game. I wanted Quinn and Joe to get married by force of Lynn.

[Post New]by sassyhall on Aug 24, 10 6:19 PM
This game was great! It was challenging, and I love the funky style dancing they had to do. Keep up the good work! I like this game so much I bought it, and I can admit I am cheap when it comes to buying games. It was well worth it.

valsgames
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by valsgames on Aug 25, 10 7:48 PM
rosered05 wrote:Well, I just finished it. I have to say I did enjoy it, it was fun to play. One the other hand I have to say it was kinda easy, not very challenging. I found it easier than previous Wedding Dash games, I would have liked it more if it had been harder. Not really anything that new.

Go to: