bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Post any Wedding Dash 4-Ever technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Aug 30, 10 2:03 PM
Hey Fishies,

The 3D devices error message usually has to do with the graphics driver in your system, but if you've already followed all of the suggestions in this help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

please contact Tech Support with a Dr. Felix report. This is a report that gives the Customer Support rep an overview of all of the game related software on your computer. It will not make any changes to your system or gather any sensitive information and will only provide information related to helping your game work properly. This report will be able to determine if any updates, repairs or adjustments are needed and the tech rep can walk you through them.

First, download Dr. Felix, our Big Fish Games diagnostic tool, from here.

1. Select ‘Run’ or ‘Save File’ to download the Dr. Felix file to your desktop.
2. Next, open the ‘DrFelixBigFish’ file.
3. Once you’ve agreed to the terms, Dr. Felix will start gathering information.
4. When Dr. Felix is finished, click the ‘Next’ button.
5. A yellow .zip file, named ‘DrFelixResults’ will save to your desktop.
6. Attach this file to the ticket that you write in with. For more help, refer to this Attach File to Customer Support Ticket article

To contact Tech Support, click on the green envelope to the right of the screen then click "Contact Us" (bottom left) of the next page to reach the online web form. To submit the web form, click "Check for Answers" to visit the Help pages, and if you still can't find an answer, you will then be able to click the "Submit" button to send your ticket to our reps.

Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by browneyedgurl51 on Sep 1, 10 8:49 PM
yeah i cant even get pass 3.10 help

[Post New]by Margoule123 on Sep 25, 10 1:30 AM
Hi,

I have the same problem as others, i.e. graphic errors: some characters blink (the bride, Flo, ...) and some don't even appear, making the game unplayable. I have updates EVERYTHING. I have checked the version of my mac TWICE. I have also uninstalled the game and checked for any additional files on my computer then rebooted and reinstalled the game. And I've uninstalled, reinstalled and then rebooted. Yes, I have tried everything. And yet, the game still doesn't work, even with a new character. It's annoying and had I known I would not have bought the game!!

Please help.

Thank you.

mnpa123
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Can't find the 3rd flip flop in level 5.9

[Post New]by mnpa123 on Sep 27, 10 4:41 PM
adias23 wrote:I've completed all levels, but the only problem i have is trying to find the 3rd flip flop in level 5.9, i swear i have looked all over that page for 3 flip flops, but there are only two and i can't get to Quinn's big day without all the gifts being found, PLEASE HELP! Thank you.

That's the same problem I have had! I've even tried clicking everywhere on the screen in case it's hidden behind something, but I haven't found it. I don't think it's there....

SUPER FRUSTRATING!!!!

[Post New]by sarahlmh on Oct 14, 10 11:37 AM
Has anyone had any more news on the blinking characters problem? I emailed the support team and they just gave me a voucher for another game. I don't want another game, I want wedding dash 4. What should I do?

[Post New]by kelgame10 on Oct 20, 10 10:16 AM
I can't find the 3rd flip flop in level 5.9 either, is it there?!! I've looked everywhere and cannot find it, can anyone help?
thanks

[Post New]by bfdivagirl on Dec 29, 10 4:02 PM
Big Fish Sucks, Try Gamehouse or shockwave. Big Fish just takes your money and gives nothing in return

[Post New]by Ree0418 on Jan 15, 12 1:42 PM
I finish a couple of the levels I get the gift but it doesn't allow me to continue. When I go back to the level it is like I never played it. I can't continue game without completing levels

[Post New]by Kuchipatchi on Mar 10, 12 5:45 PM
Does anyone else have the same problem as me on level 2.4? Whenever I bring the dog to the Aunt, my game crashes! Can anyone help??

[Post New]by merrickpunk on Apr 13, 12 7:59 AM
Quinns big day - once all the guests are seated in 6.1 - there is no way to start 6.2 it just takes you back to 6.1. You will see the thread under 6.2 in the main forum

[Post New]by homebody34 on Jul 3, 12 4:40 PM
[i]I can not get the game to work , It will come on and I see front page but when I begain to play the game freeze on me , Has any one else has this problem

[Post New]by ChemarNikko on Aug 3, 12 10:15 PM
I'm having the same problem with my mouse. Tech Support told me that I needed a Video Card with at least 128 mb of display memory. I haven't gotten that yet, but if I
pay for a new card, it better work. Just thought I would pass that on.

[Post New]by dyermaker on Aug 28, 12 12:22 AM
I just bought a new MacBook Pro running OSX 10.8 and this game has not been running properly. I had to reinstall it on this new Mac when I bought it and when I tried to play, the wedding guests either aren't visible or are only visible when I click on them. I also can't see some of their requests which makes playing the game impossible.

Go to: