nene093035
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by nene093035 on Aug 24, 10 5:50 AM
I have been trying to get the trial version play. When I click on the icon once I get nothing, but when I click it again it says the game is playing.

elldee2728
Shark
Shark
14,378 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here onl

[Post New]by elldee2728 on Aug 24, 10 8:17 AM
For anybody having trouble with the safe puzzle, "satchs4" has it absolutely CORRECT (way to go satchs4!) That post is on page 2, BTW. Disregard what either the built-in strategy guide says or what the w/t says; go COUNTERCLOCKWISE to 4, CLOCKWISE to 1, COUNTERCLOCKWISE to 7, CLOCKWISE to 2 (just the opposite of the way every other safe in the world works!

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here on

[Post New]by stancaters on Aug 24, 10 12:55 PM
GGOOSETOO wrote:I am stuck in the attic i have put the winch together but the game wont let me come buttons liightsback and connect the plug and electrical tape, only the fuse button lights up. after paying 20 for this game would sure like a refund. this is the first time i have had anyproblem with the games \.

[Post New]by stancaters on Aug 24, 10 12:57 PM
I am having exactly the same problem!!! I cannot put he plug and tape to fix the machine!! How can we fix this?? Is something defective with the game??

lakitten
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here o

[Post New]by lakitten on Aug 26, 10 12:57 PM
homergertrude wrote:
Phila wrote:I have tried to get the safe open for a week now, and no luck to open it. There is something wrong with this game. Unless the problem is fixed I think everyone deserves a refund.

Have you had any luck getting the safe open? I cannot get it to open either.

Try releasing the mouse after each number.

Laylasmum
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Laylasmum on Aug 29, 10 5:23 PM
Is it me or does the crashing of the game occur when the strategy guide is accessed? got to the safe and it crashed again even though I had saved just prior to the crash it says corrupt save.

[Post New]by zula567 on Aug 29, 10 5:39 PM
same thing

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here

[Post New]by zula567 on Aug 29, 10 5:40 PM
lakitten wrote:
homergertrude wrote:
Phila wrote:I have tried to get the safe open for a week now, and no luck to open it. There is something wrong with this game. Unless the problem is fixed I think everyone deserves a refund.

Have you had any luck getting the safe open? I cannot get it to open either.

Try releasing the mouse after each number.

tryed that didnt work

graciethecat
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by graciethecat on Aug 30, 10 8:17 AM
Hey All, I know Im alittle behind here, but did anyone find out about the corrupted files. I got to the end of 2nd chapter and it crashed. I have uninstalled the game but am kindda afraid of it now. Would love to continue with game.

[Post New]by SeaFoxLady on Aug 30, 10 8:47 PM
I just purchased this game....I tried the collector's edition before I bought it, the same thing happened in the free trial. I get to the fuse box, put all the fuses in proper places (I checked the strategy guide), connected all the wires on the left side of the box, and tried to pull the lever down to turn on the lights and the cursor won't turn into the hand to turn the lever. I checked the fuses twice, and the wires, all seems to be correct. Anyone have any hints on what I may do, or is there a problem in the part that is written in the game to make this part work.
I have Vista Home Presium for a system. I've had no problems down loading large file games before with no trouble. I need some help please!

[Post New]by fracci on Sep 1, 10 1:39 AM
I just bought the game I get done with the second stage then it tells me the game files are corrept and i have to start over.Is there a fix or do i just loose money for game

[Post New]by athomewithfamily on Sep 1, 10 11:55 AM
I have gotten to the combination lock and it won't open. along with the wall door in the bedroom benith the lower picture wont' open either.. like others.. I have paid good money for this game and it should work. and lik eothers i think we should get a FIXED version for free

[Post New]by athomewithfamily on Sep 1, 10 11:57 AM
Seafox??

there is a way to connect the wires? I ususally just skp that game cuz i can't get past the freaken wires.. grrr.. above other things like doors and combination locks.. that wont' open.. the SAFE shakes her head.. wondering if this site is really worth the money i paid ...

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Sep 5, 10 1:20 PM
I had a very positive experience playing this game. I encountered no errors or problems. I have played all the way thru twice now. This is a downloaded full version, not installed from the CD. Also, I don't know what a save file is. I did get the impression the program did periodic saves. This game does require a fast CPU, mine runs at 2 GhZ with 3GB of memory. Dell Inspiron 1525 laptop.

Time to save the little girl from the fire for the third time. Wish me luck!!

Laylasmum
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by Laylasmum on Sep 7, 10 3:12 PM
Corrupt file again - I have managed to save the girl once bur haven't had any luck with the woman who was bitten by a snake. My attempts at the game is in double figures.

[Post New]by sopawdi1 on Sep 8, 10 1:27 AM
I purchased this game today, installed it and played. Then to my amazement, after purchasing and trying to play this game, I got stuck in one area (trying to figure out where I can find the piece I need to get to a key that is on a window sill.). I went to Big Fish website to take a look at the strategy guide and was dumbfounded to find that, in order to read this 'guide', I would have to purchase that too, and IF I do purchase this 'strategy guide', would I get an actual guide for my money OR will I only be able to access this guide on the internet?

This is the FIRST time I had ever been read that I needed to purchase the strategy guide for any game. Isn't paying the price for the game enough?? I have been a member for 2 years and it's very poor customer relations when members have to pay extra to look at the strategy guide.

I will have to think twice about staying a member.

Charleen
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Charleen on Sep 8, 10 7:54 AM
I played all the game with a little help with one of your helpers. But when I got to the extra's it will not play at all. I love your games but dang gone this one has gave me more fits than any....

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Sep 9, 10 8:15 PM
Got through this game without help from the strategy guide. The winch in the attic does indeed work after connecting the power cord with tape. Not to be confused with a wench, which cannot lift the heavy load. The order you perform events determine if the winch is assembled with the power cord and activated after pulling the fused switch. My third turn on the first novella proved that it is possible to assemble the winch but the object can no longer be accessed for further interaction. The final thing you must do is attach a power cord to the winch with black tape.

I have played through this game to the bonus episode three times with no problems. I have never experienced any problem with save files. The program consistently picks up where I last exited the game.

I will create a new profile and try to save the little girl from the fire.

PS - One glitch I have seen with various BF games is I cannot have my web browser open while I launch a game. The game runs but is never displayed in an open window - the window automatically minimizes.

dmck
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by dmck on Sep 9, 10 9:47 PM
having trouble with the dog -- can't get him to eat sleeping pills - only eats sausage then have to go back to kitchen for more sausage -- what do I do to get this dog distracted???

Re:Post any Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Collector's Edition technical issues here on

[Post New]by walkinbootss on Sep 11, 10 8:06 PM
dmck wrote:having trouble with the dog -- can't get him to eat sleeping pills - only eats sausage then have to go back to kitchen for more sausage -- what do I do to get this dog distracted???

Put the sleeping pills into the sausage while it is on the cutting board

Go to: