Welcome to The Color of Murder forum

[Post New]by rubbish87 on Mar 11, 10 3:23 PM
Please help me with the puzzle box. I am trying to open the box but when I click on the colours I cannot open the padlock box at the bottom of the picture. What am I doing wrong?

NouniSmile
Koi
Koi
281,317 Posts

Re:Welcome to The Color of Murder forum

[Post New]by NouniSmile on Mar 23, 10 12:13 AM
Hi rubbish87 and Welcome to the forum

If this is your first visit to Harald's apartment, then these are the only actions that u can do:
... Read a note left for him from Rebbeca
... Get a test tube
... Read a letter that shows that he rented a boat and its location will be added automatically to your map.
As for the colored box puzzle, you will get back to it later in the game, so leave it now for the time being.....Hope this will help and enjoy the game.
Nouni

[Post New]by Debs56 on Jan 9, 11 11:09 AM
I hope I am in the right room in asking for help. I just cant find where the 'Boat Hook' is. I have the fish hook. Please can someone tell me exactly where it is at...thanks

[Post New]by goldenacres08 on Mar 3, 11 6:12 PM
Debs56 wrote:I hope I am in the right room in asking for help. I just cant find where the 'Boat Hook' is. I have the fish hook. Please can someone tell me exactly where it is at...thanks

When your in the boat look around the room with the beds it is the long silver thing against the wall of one of the bunks.

[Post New]by goldenacres08 on Mar 3, 11 6:14 PM
Okay I am standing in front of the refrigerator with the step ladder but no matter were I click it won't work. I have tried other parts of the kitchen but still nothing, any suggestions?

Go to: