Re:Post any Mystic Diary: Haunted Island Forum technical issues here only

[Post New]by Phoenix1123 on Sep 8, 10 5:06 PM
I have the same problem as kahla60; screen went black, shut down my computer. Dennis in customer support is great, however, they were unable to resolve this identical problem that I had with a couple of other games. Apparently these games are not fully compatible with 64 Bit, Vista Ultimate. Bummer!!

Edited on 09/08/2010 at 5:06:52 PM PST

Jadakiss2000
Minnow
Minnow
209 Posts

Re:Technical Issue

[Post New]by Jadakiss2000 on Sep 19, 10 5:49 PM
AliH827 wrote:I beta tested this a few weeks ago. I purchased it today but it won't let me play. It says I need to take the survey. I click that but it doesn't even take me to a survey. ??? I've uninstalled and reinstalled. Still won't let me play.

This happened to me today! I was worried because I was ready to play and couldn't. Thanks to the fishie (evansmommy) who gave instructions on how to go into data app and delete user. Now I am on my merry way. Just got past the point where the beta test ended. On the island now!!!!

[Post New]by Phoenix1123 on Sep 20, 10 3:43 PM
So I guess my question is, do they ever fix these games, or do you just have to try and get a refund? Thanks! This is very, very annoying!

[Post New]by rescuecat on Sep 22, 10 1:15 PM
I played the game for awhile,got to the gate and now the cursor just jumps around.I can't pick up the rag or anything,really makes me ANGRY,pay money and expect a nice,fun game to play---no way. Hey BG how about some free coupons for all the games that don't work properly?????

frazerpaul
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by frazerpaul on Oct 1, 10 12:52 AM
SEALS
ATt the end of the game you have to collect 14 seals which i did collect as i used the walkthrough but the inventory only shows 13 so i cvannot finish the game .
Is there a fix for this problem?

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Nov 27, 10 8:56 AM
Trying to demo for the sale, but having same black screen problems.
Guessing it was not fixed from original launch.
No live chat today, so, off to demo something else.

LYNNEWHITNEY
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by LYNNEWHITNEY on Dec 13, 10 1:32 PM
Cannot open game - uninstalled and reinstalled twice including the demo. I get a black screen with the hourglass and an error box dings behind it " can't create D3D device". The other Mystic Diary game plays fine. I've never had this error before so don't even know where to look to adjust something if that's what's needed. I see several other people had this same problem in this forum .. did this ever get fixed does anyone know? I'm running WIN7 Home Premium and screen resolution of 1024 x 768 as BF help recommends.

BF message center not working so I just did the online chat help - her answer was nothing is planned to fix or research the problem as of now. If anyone knows what a "D3D DEVICE" is or if anyone hears about a fix for this game, let me know? Thanks and good luck!

[Post New]by silverqueen43 on Feb 21, 11 11:23 AM
i beta tested this game and bought the game. now it wont let me play it it tries to send me to survey page which isnt there anymore. i;ve uninstalled and reinstalled this this game.what do i do now

[Post New]by ladyd2play on Apr 12, 11 4:30 PM
Enjoying this game but I am not able to get a bottle of milk from the shelf with the frog. I have the bowl, but no bottle. Can you help? I am using the blog.

[Post New]by NeoKnot on Jul 20, 11 1:30 PM
I had the blue flower in the room with the well, and now it's not in my inventory anymore. Anyone have a clue?

dbuia
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by dbuia on Jul 28, 11 3:08 AM
Using Mac version on old G4PPC 10.4.11
opens fine, sound good full screen fine. but when I tried to move left on first screen with mouse games closed completely. no idea why. help?

[Post New]by EmilyB1955 on Sep 30, 11 3:41 PM
I have purchased this game and have no snake. How does starting over again fix this when it seems to be a glitch?

[Post New]by EmilyB1955 on Oct 3, 11 4:51 PM
Can someone please tell me how to fix my game or have I thrown this money away?

Pixielate
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by Pixielate on Jan 9, 12 12:24 PM
This is a new one for me: the game kept trying to open, but would not, so I stopped it running with cntrl, alt, delete and after it stopped I got this:

ERROR
Can't create d3d device.

Whaaat?

Pix

[Post New]by mgbhouse on Mar 7, 12 5:57 PM
Just updated my iPad2 to iOS 5.1 and my game will no longer launch. I've played almost all the way through and now it's dead. I have restored from my backup and still no luck. Is there an app update coming? Thanks!

[Post New]by Weezimp on Mar 7, 12 9:16 PM
Same problem w/iOS 5.1 here.

[Post New]by Ljdavid on Mar 8, 12 7:37 PM
I guess that's what happened here. I played it all the thru with my grandson. We finished yesterday and decided we wanted to do it again, BUT it was after the ios update! Now, nothing! I uninstalled and reinstalled twice and still nothing.

[Post New]by Carharlar on Mar 12, 12 8:59 AM
Was deep into Mystic Diary Haunted Island..updated to iOS 5.1 for my iPad2... Now the game no longer works. I uninstalled/reinstalled...no luck. Any suggestions?

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Mar 12, 12 12:17 PM
Hi Everyone,

If this game is giving you trouble on your iPad, I'd try reinstalling the game. For help with how to do this, just click this link here:

iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch

If you're still having trouble after trying this I'd get in touch with our Customer Support team (click on the green envelope to the right, then click "Contact Us" on the bottom left of the next page to reach the online web form.) and one of our reps would be happy to help look into this for you further.

Hope that helps!

bfgCimarron

[Post New]by mgbhouse on Mar 12, 12 3:57 PM
Hi,

This really doesn't help when people (including me) have already stated that they have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it will still not launch. Are you investigating the issue and will there be a fix issued?

Thanks!

Go to: