Re:Post any Snark Busters: Welcome to the Club technical issues here only

[Post New]by Sharayah on Jan 23, 12 6:44 PM
I am having the same issue in CHP6. The pot as disappeared and I can't mx the ingredients. What the heck. Is there a fx????

OhWise1z
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by OhWise1z on Jan 26, 12 8:49 AM
Sharayah wrote:I am having the same issue in CHP6. The pot as disappeared and I can't mx the ingredients. What the heck. Is there a fx????

I am having similar difficulty, but pot is still visible, just left of where the wine or other ingredients are to be placed! I get message "something is wrong" and wine won't go into the pot -- and I cannot move the pot. Any help or ideas? Thanks!

OhWise1z
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by OhWise1z on Jan 26, 12 2:53 PM
Wahoo! Click on the pot (instead of on the circled ingredients) to get the ingredients in the pot. Sharayah, try to click on the area where the pot should be over the fire and see if that works. good luck!

[Post New]by Dlappin on Jan 26, 12 9:28 PM
I am at the padlock and I found the code which is 2 +3 =?. But when I put it in the lock does not open. Have tried every thing. Can someone help?

jbglaze
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by jbglaze on Feb 26, 12 7:54 AM
I got the demo for iPhone and get past the hints to click on ANYTHING!!
If the demo is this buggy, I'm not likely to buy the game.

rdrsfan31
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by rdrsfan31 on Mar 17, 12 4:34 AM
Hi All,
I downloaded the trial version on my iPod (4Th gen. iOS 5.1) and I can get thru the trial version just great, I am really enjoying it. However, when I try to unlock or purchase the game, it gets stuck. As in the prompt/screen for my iTunes password doesn't come up and I have to shut my iPod completely off to get the game to stop working. When I click on Previous Purchase, the screen to enter my password for iTunes comes right up. Anyone else have this problem? I must admit, it's very frustrating when I really am enjoying this game and can't get past the trial version. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Rdrsfan31

Birdsbeth
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by Birdsbeth on Mar 19, 12 12:17 PM
If you can get to the Ap store, perhaps buying the full version that way might work. After you get the full one, see if you can delete the trial. Sometimes you do have to turn off your device completely when something gets stuck. Hope this helps.

Tygrepawz
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by Tygrepawz on Apr 17, 12 7:18 PM
why_so_serious wrote:Tootsn2clnlj, use coin for newspaper box. flail only for coal).

When I use the hint button it tells me to go inside the train but if I use it there it tells me to go outside. I can't find the coin for the paper box and the walk through I read said to hit it with the flail. I used it on the coal and it isn't there now for the paper box. I guess I'm stuck until I can find that coin, and I was doing so well up to now ;{

Ch. 6 problem in Snark Busters

[Post New]by Ngmoore on Apr 19, 12 2:55 PM
Do not see a kettle anywhere. Hint highlights an empty place in the room. Where is the kettle?

[Post New]by michelem0918 on May 7, 12 12:37 AM
This seems to be big issue. My pot is gone also. I moved it to take the piece under it. Now it's gone. Do we really have to start all over from the beginning? That's crazy! Not only that but when I hit the hint in that same room it drops down to under my inventory list and I can't click way down there. There is no way to move or close the inventory line. So I'm not going any where anytime soon. Let's face it 6.99 for each game is a high price to pay. But I've bought 9 of your Hd Hidden objects games and loved them all. But this one is driving me crazy. I can't believe the only fix is to start over again. It's chapter 6 half way done! But it looks like this has been going on since August of last year. Now it's May 2012. No fix, still? This stinks that I have to go and start over all over again.
michelem0918

[Post New]by michelem0918 on May 7, 12 12:38 AM
Tygrepawz wrote:
why_so_serious wrote:Tootsn2clnlj, use coin for newspaper box. flail only for coal).

When I use the hint button it tells me to go inside the train but if I use it there it tells me to go outside. I can't find the coin for the paper box and the walk through I read said to hit it with the flail. I used it on the coal and it isn't there now for the paper box. I guess I'm stuck until I can find that coin, and I was doing so well up to now ;{

[Post New]by michelem0918 on May 7, 12 12:40 AM
Did you find the coin yet? If not let me know and I can tell where it's at.
Michele

[Post New]by nanajob on May 13, 12 1:13 PM
]I don't know if this is a glitch but I see that someone else had the same problem and posted it. I cannot find one piece of the gramophone or the skull and the hint repeatedly takes me to the periscope but there is nothing left to click on there. I have the unicorn and have fed the parrot, I have done everything in the blog walkthrough. Earlier in the day, I started the game over because there seemed to be something wrong with the second chapter and the game played perfectly until the end of this one. I cannot bear to start it over again and really feel that it is a glitch, not a mistake on my part. Can you please let me know if there is something that needs to be corrected on the part of the programming? Thank you!
Please email me your anwser if you don't mind to, [removed by Moderator]

Edited on 05/13/2012 at 4:30:22 PM PST

[Post New]by cuthbert164 on Jun 1, 12 7:16 AM
i played this and loved it the problem was it froze and booted me not sure if i completed the demo but still have 30mins left it wont load back up and i dont want to reinstall if ive completed it

[Post New]by Mpoppins on Jul 13, 12 1:15 PM
I'm playing on my iPhone and I'm stuck at the clock at the train station. No matter how many times I try the different numbers it does not work. If I can't get through this the game is a waste of money. This task should be set with a skip button or something. There is no way to be precise on an iPhone.

I live big fish games. Have a ton of them. Look in the app store all the time for them but this one is a problem.
I hope someone has another way around this.

[Post New]by rrex333 on Aug 2, 12 1:24 PM
1Ivygirl wrote:HI, well I am stuck where I need a piece of the ladder ...... I may have done something out of order. when I request a hint ..... it keeps sending me to gong, the four gongs... which I do .... however nothing happens ...... I have been to the forum ... however, it justs keep telling me to repeat what I have done ............ the apples are sliced, I have my water bell ........ cant seem to do anything as I am missing pieces to proceed.

Any ideas?? Help Please!! Thank you!

[Post New]by Bullards95 on Jul 3, 14 2:37 PM
On Ch4 I clicked on the clue button and it pointed me to the telescope. The. I clicked it again and it pointed to the left button. I couldn't find anything so I clicked the clue button again and it just keeps pointing to the left arrow but I can't go over anywhere. I took the game off the computer and downloaded it again. I also started a new game and it still doesn't work and has the same problem.

Go to: