Re:Welcome to Cradle of Rome forum

[Post New]by jijijean on Sep 10, 11 10:33 AM
I have failed level 51 many many times. The only way I got through it at last was to go as fast as I can and to use any tools I earn early in the game and not try to save them for a last minute rescue. Good luck with it. It sure is addicting.
Also, has anyone had any problem with the mouse getting sluggish in some of the levels? Sometimes It seems like it's stuck in molasses.
Have fun!
Jijijean

[Post New]by brantoncole on Sep 20, 11 11:52 AM
i may it thru many times. cradle of rome 2 is killing me on the hard blitz

ladyj0112
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

Help needed please Cradle of Egypt Mini Game

[Post New]by ladyj0112 on Dec 22, 11 10:47 AM
Hi:

I am soooo stuck on this Mini Game and need help please. I have searched and searched and cant find the solution. The Mini game for the Luxor Temple, I just cant figure out. I am supposed to rearrange the tiles so that there are no same tiles next to, horizontal or diagonal rows. Would someone PLEASE help me with this. Thank you so very much.

[Post New]by sunnyday129 on Oct 22, 13 8:54 PM
Please help to get a citizen

I dont understand exactly meaning of " Break tables in 15 moves in a row to get a citizen". Anyone who pass this mission, please guide me. How can I do to pass "Break tables in 15 moves in a row to get a citizen"?

Thank you

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Oct 24, 13 8:41 PM
Welcome to the pond, sunnyday129

The "tables" is a misspelling. They meant "tablets" instead, which are the uncleared spaces on the board that you have to turn blue. You have to make 15 consecutive moves where each one breaks at least one tablet on the board for that citizen.

[Post New]by BobDuPuis on Jan 14, 14 9:35 PM
So I bought the game, downloaded it and now I can't find it. Where did you put it?

Go to: