Re:Welcome to Steve The Sheriff ™ forum

[Post New]by jasminetigger on Sep 16, 09 3:48 PM
Can not get the frame, have tried many times.
Very unhappy about this game, we were enjoying playing it,
But was a let down,
this is the third game I have purchased
that has given me trouble.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Sep 16, 09 3:59 PM
To get to the frame you have to look under the fish picture on the right and it will fall and you will see a grey panel on the wall. Click on the wall panel and a thought bubble will open. Find the wrench and screwdriver for the thought bubble and the panel will open. Click on the panel to get a close up view. Within that close up view drag the tape and two fuses into their bubbles and the protective covering of the frame will open. Once the protective covering swings open you should be able to get the large frame that is underneath.

If you can’t get the frame after the protective covering has swung open, you might be having a technical problem with your game and you may need to contact Tech Support.

Good luck!

[Post New]by ILoveLucyRicardo on Sep 17, 09 6:55 AM
Does this game have both a timed and an untimed mode?

ataloss
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

[Post New]by ataloss on Sep 25, 09 5:08 PM
Yes. it has an untimed mode. Your choice is on the main menu.

[Post New]by 1havingfun on Sep 26, 09 3:40 PM
can anyone help? I am in the room where you have to find all of the wine bottles. I have found everything but the photo. when you go to the hint, it takes you to the upside down wine bottle. when i take the corkscrew there, nothing happens. what am i doing wrong?

[Post New]by maggieme on Sep 28, 09 4:49 PM
completed this game. why cant I play it again?

[Post New]by ElaineU on Sep 29, 09 1:43 AM
Trying to download and run this game and others and system keeps showing the screens like game is downloading, but never plays. Any suggestions?!?!?

maril2
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by maril2 on Oct 2, 09 1:51 PM
help how do i get to the inventory? I am on the first level but cannot find where the flashlight went after finding it. thks Marilyn

[Post New]by fjallabyggd on Oct 4, 09 4:21 AM
imogenie1019 wrote:Hi this is my first time being is a forum. I usually read the forums for help, but this time I had to post something since I have been going nuts with this ****.
I wasted all my hints and time trying to find the sheriff's badge and flashlight. Does anyone have any help?
I like the looks of the game but too hard to fine the items.
Hi. you use the towel to rinse the closet door, there you find the flashlight you use to light under the bed, there is the badge. Fjallabyggd.

[Post New]by fjallabyggd on Oct 4, 09 4:38 AM
Hi. I do enjoy the game but I do not like starting over and over again!. Why can I not save and exit and start where I left it??

BigFatPanda
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by BigFatPanda on Oct 12, 09 11:17 PM
BIG FAT PANDA GAME REVIEW
7 Bamboo sticks out of 10
Ya know, this is not the best of the hidden object games but I really like Steve and it's a nice departure from the terribly serious content in most of the other games.
I love the cigar collecting being an afficianado myself! Lot's of fun!

[Post New]by tinooo on Jan 17, 10 12:43 PM
brahmsviolin wrote:I get the drawer to open without problem, but it doesn't help me. Is there some secret to using the towel under the bed? I've wasted half an hour trying to get something out of it. I click on the towel, it makes part of a sweep and returns to the drawer. That's it. I can't get anything from under the bed after--I've tried.

[Post New]by mahjongirl on Jan 30, 10 6:24 AM
I own this game and finished it some time ago, but I must say that I loved every little thing about Steve The Sherriff. Enjoyable story, and endearing characters, especially Steve's family and his way of consulting his pie baking wife when he was stuck. Hidden objects were findable, environments not too dark. Just a perfect little game for me.

[Post New]by littlegamefisher on Jan 30, 10 6:53 AM
mahjongirl wrote:I own this game and finished it some time ago, but I must say that I loved every little thing about Steve The Sherriff. Enjoyable story, and endearing characters, especially Steve's family and his way of consulting his pie baking wife when he was stuck. Hidden objects were findable, environments not too dark. Just a perfect little game for me.

Thanks, Mahjongirl. I've been sifting through all these posts looking for a reasonable review of the game and yours really helps. You hit on some of my requirements, especially having the objects findable in non-dark environments.

I'm going to d/l and try. If all goes well, a buy at today's 2.99 price.

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Jan 30, 10 7:23 AM
I played this game a few months ago and I'd say that it's one of the best Daily Deals to have come along so far.

[Post New]by booperdooper on Jan 30, 10 10:28 AM
thanks for the tip on the flashlight and the badge.

zorrogumbo
Clownfish
Clownfish
550 Posts

[Post New]by zorrogumbo on Jan 30, 10 12:51 PM
good game to play in an 'in between too tired to play my game' but would shut the sound off.

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

Stuck in the editors office with a knife - HELP!

[Post New]by Mamalita on Jan 30, 10 4:36 PM
bustchr wrote:Help - I am stuck in the Editors office and can't get to the pen in the plastic bag. I have tried using the knife in the drawer but, it hasn't worked. Can anyone help?

Click on the middle of the bag, toward the bottom.

Allura
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Allura on Jan 30, 10 11:37 PM
Instead of "Steve The Sheriff," they should have called it, "Steve The Sheriff, Spot The Difference." I really dislike repetitive spot-the-difference games

[Post New]by cheyennegirl on Jan 31, 10 7:12 PM
I am stuck in the oweners room, cannot find the hooks or the last piece of paper, last hint show the dark hole. Can anyone help?

Go to: