Re:Post any Enlightenus II: The Timeless Tower technical issues here only

[Post New]by katanaqueen on Sep 7, 10 10:05 PM
Ok, I have downloaded the game, it downloaded fine, however when I click to play the game I immediately get the message: Enlightenus II The Timeless Tower has stopped working. So I click on the check online for a solution and nothing. I close the program and try to start the game again and get another game is already running. So, I can't even play that game. I have downloaded other games in the past couple of days. Have uninstalled and reinstalled Enlightenus II and still get the same issue. My computer is up to date, everything is current, so this has to be a problem on BF side. I even got so mad that I cancelled my membership and reinstated it when I calmed down. So can this get fixed???????

bombaa27
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,421 Posts

[Post New]by bombaa27 on Sep 8, 10 1:04 AM
I too am having problems with this game.... Sometimes the objects do not show up in the bottom bar but if I slide the mouse over the boxes it will show the name of the item. Other times I am missing parts of the scene itself.....One time I only got about a third of the screen picture. I am up to date on my drivers have enough RAM....
getting extremely frustrated as this is becoming a regular issue with games coming out and loaded with glitches. I am starting to rethink my membership.

game won't center

[Post New]by Halawen on Nov 2, 10 4:20 PM
I had no problems downloading or opening but when I try to play it in full screen it moves everything left a couple inches to the left, so that I end up with a two inch black bar in the right side of my screen. If I try to play in windowed mode, which I hate, it cuts off about an inch from the bottom. I've adjusted the screen resolution every way I can and nothing works.

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

[Post New]by care___916 on Oct 1, 11 3:28 PM
Was ready to purchase at the DD price and good thing I did the demo. I had missing inventory items not 15 minutes into the game. Yukkie.

Cant beleive this is still an issue after all this time. I did look at the reviews for todays DD and didnt see anyone else having this problem.

chillygirl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by chillygirl on Dec 1, 11 8:06 AM
At the tail end of floor 5 in the Clarence Flatt puzzle, I have in inventory:
bicycle
can opener
robot
portable fan
wall clock
laptop
micro chip(?)
and 2 digital clocks ( yes I said 2)
I believe 1 of those should be a flashlight.
Am I going to have to start over??

chillygirl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by chillygirl on Dec 5, 11 11:55 AM
soooo.....I take it no ones paying attention to the tech problems anymore????

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Dec 5, 11 4:31 PM
Hi chillygirl,

Yes, according to the walkthrough, one of the clock pieces that you're supposed to have received is a "flashlight" clock piece.

Helpful tip: Click on the link above to go to the walkthrough. Once there, use your computer’s search function (CTRL + F) and type "flashlight" to jump straight to the section of the game where you'll find this.

If you're still having troubles, you might want to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps. Creating a new player profile is another option, but please keep in mind that doing this would require you to start over from the beginning.

If none of these tips help, please contact Tech Support for further assistance by clicking on the green to the right of the page.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 12/05/2011 at 4:32:23 PM PST

chillygirl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by chillygirl on Dec 16, 11 8:27 PM
Thanks Hondo! Hopefully I won't have to start over but got my suspicions I might as I picked up both items in the same hidden object scene. Ahh well, we'll see but thank you for answering!

pbrim
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by pbrim on Dec 16, 12 7:58 AM
I just got the game this weekend and I'm having the same problem others have mentioned -- I go into a scene and it's not loading completely. That is, there may be no items at the bottom to place, or there may be items at the bottom, but some or all of the items on the screen are missing, or sometimes it's just the E cards.

So far I have been able to fix it by exiting the scene and re-entering, but sometimes it takes a while to figure out something is missing. I'm getting concerned as I get further into the game that at some point it won't work, and I'll have to re-install, losing all I've done so far.

This really needs to be fixed!

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Dec 16, 12 11:16 AM
Hi pbrim,

I'm sorry you're having trouble with this game too!

If you haven't already done so, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team. They have the best tools and info about the game and will be able to so some troubleshooting with you directly to try to get everything straightened out.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

Go to: