MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

Re:Welcome to Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven forum

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Jan 2, 11 3:52 PM
Right. Tongs are usually used for picking up hot objects. So you might need it to pick up the ladder once the fire is out in the basement.

As to the belt, if your are freaking out you should looke for a walkthrough that is somewhere in this forum.

[Post New]by margo23 on Jan 3, 11 4:52 AM
Is there a cheat sheet for this game. As I am stuck with that bloody dog, snake books.

[Post New]by shebadog on Jan 4, 11 3:30 PM
retired98 wrote:You have to cut down the right part of the limb, it's the one on the right, i had the

same problem until i clicked on the top right part of the branch, then the hand will

appear. good luck.

Edited on 01/04/2011 at 8:21:55 PM PST

[Post New]by shebadog on Jan 4, 11 3:33 PM
Please help! I'm trying to get in the shed and don't have the raven or a way to cut down a brance ( I don't know what branch nor what I'm looking for). Would you please advise ASAP? Thanks. Shebadog

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Jan 4, 11 8:04 PM
Sounds like some folks need to check out the walkthrough. It's right here on the same page as this thread - one of the other threads with the "i" in the orange circle. The link in the thread will take you to the walkthrough.

[Post New]by shebadog on Jan 4, 11 8:24 PM
Sea Anemone: What do I cut it down with? What hand? Shebadog

[Post New]by stypid on Jan 14, 11 3:57 PM
i have put the wench together, when i push the down botton, it says i need to repair the wench? i did! but i still have a electric cord and insulation tape. i can't get back in to put them on the wench. what can i do, short of starting over?

[Post New]by elinap on Jan 18, 11 10:26 AM
I am stuck at the end of the first novella. I cannot put the ladder at the window. It just does not accept it. Any ideas what i should do?

[Post New]by MsDeeMorning on Jan 20, 11 8:27 PM
Does anybody find that the game moves a little slow?

[Post New]by FUZZYJERRY on Feb 10, 11 8:33 PM
Survivor366 wrote:Could ANYONE tell me how the heck to get past the combination safe... PUHLEEZE! I've been trying every which way you can for 3 days and I can't take it anymore. I'm wondering if its purposely there, withOUT a skip button, to drive us insane lol.

HELPPPPPP MEEEEEE!

[Post New]by sdawnh on Feb 23, 11 1:30 PM
help......ma please.....can not find the keys or the book for the snakes

[Post New]by sdawnh on Feb 23, 11 1:32 PM
FUZZYJERRY wrote:
Survivor366 wrote:Could ANYONE tell me how the heck to get past the combination safe... PUHLEEZE! I've been trying every which way you can for 3 days and I can't take it anymore. I'm wondering if its purposely there, withOUT a skip button, to drive us insane lol.

HELPPPPPP MEEEEEE!

[Post New]by wodiddilyhoo on Feb 27, 11 6:48 PM
FUZZYJERRY wrote:

HELPPPPPP MEEEEEE!

You have to alternate between moving the dial clockwise and anticlockwise so clockwise to 4 anticlockwise to 1 clockwise to 7 anticlockwise to 2. When it's on the right number it stays put when you release it rather than just spinning back to zero.

[Post New]by wodiddilyhoo on Feb 27, 11 6:50 PM
I'm right at the end of the third novella and have hit a dead end! Tried the walk throughs but they're not helping me. I've given the unconscious guy the vaccine and have the smelling salts but can't seem to make the salts work no matter what i do. Is there some trick I'm missing?

Scratch that tried applying to the forehead turns out that works

Edited on 02/27/2011 at 7:01:10 PM PST

[Post New]by Queen_isis on Mar 2, 11 7:09 AM
A really fantastic game - I would say the best game I've downloaded in the last year!!! Can wait for the next one.

[Post New]by Queen_isis on Mar 2, 11 7:11 AM
wodiddilyhoo wrote:I'm right at the end of the third novella and have hit a dead end! Tried the walk throughs but they're not helping me. I've given the unconscious guy the vaccine and have the smelling salts but can't seem to make the salts work no matter what i do. Is there some trick I'm missing?

Scratch that tried applying to the forehead turns out that works

Put the vaccine in his hand and then give him the smelling salts

Welcome to Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven forum

[Post New]by texaco12 on Mar 5, 11 10:02 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven player how do i get passed the dog in the yard

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Mar 9, 11 4:57 AM
Hi texaco12,

Welcome to the pond!

You need to give the dog the sleepy sausage to get it to sleep so you can get past it.

You acquire this item when you cut a sausage slice in the kitchen and add some sleeping pills to the slice.

For more information or to consult some screenshots, be sure to check out the complete Redemption Cemetery: Curse of the Raven Walkthrough.

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

[Post New]by hairal02 on Mar 19, 11 10:52 PM
HotGamer1255 wrote:I can NOT get the sleeping pills in the meat for the dog,,, I can gone back and forth so many times I am about ready to delete this game

[Post New]by AntieAnn on Mar 25, 11 8:02 PM
HotGamer1255 wrote:I can NOT get the sleeping pills in the meat for the dog,,, I can gone back and forth so many times I am about ready to delete this game

Go to: