OPENING THE SAFE

Re:OPENING THE SAFE

[Post New]by Raiders4evr on Aug 27, 10 11:08 AM
Tried several times doing suggested way, clockwise 4,clockwise 1, counterwise7 and clockwise 2. Still nothing. Each turn of the dial, it resets to 0.

[Post New]by fkittykat10 on Aug 27, 10 10:48 PM
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I am an old woman and I am stuck on two other games. Thank goodness for youth who give us the walkthroughs. I couldn't open that darn safe nor can I do our real one at home. ha ha ha

Edited on 08/27/2010 at 10:49:12 PM PST

Re:opening safe

[Post New]by Layla51 on Aug 28, 10 10:55 AM
spiritdog51 wrote:Here we go again with the safe. There have been bugs with it.

Try doing it in reverse order, clockwise, counter, etc. always stop at the # and listen to see if it clicks, yes have your sound on. If it clicks move on to the next #, and you may have to go past the 1st # too, say the # is 4 you hear the click, you may have to go the other way and past 4 again to get to the next number.

Go slow and wait to hear the click, if you don't hear it, try going the other way.

I tried this - still didn't work - only clicks I hear is when I let go. I tried both ways - grabbing the outside of the lock... and the green portion - will not open.

Edited on 08/28/2010 at 10:56:28 AM PST

Got it!

[Post New]by Layla51 on Aug 28, 10 12:26 PM
dianaluna wrote:Okay, I got it open. I released the mouse after each number--don't release it all the way, just lift your finger OFF the mouse. And be sure to start with Counterclockwise 4, & clockwise 2 & so on. Phew! Glad to get past this one. Hope all of you fishes can re-try it this way.

It was after reading your post about finger off mouse that help me - just finished the game.. THANKS!!

Miridau
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Miridau on Aug 29, 10 1:01 AM
After three days of trying to open the safe, I had given up. Then I thought I would see if anyone else was having a problem. Am I glad I did!!
Thanks to all of you, I opened the safe and have just finished the game.
Thoroughly enjoyed it

annieanne
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:opening safe

[Post New]by annieanne on Aug 29, 10 8:55 PM
Beckyx20
Thanks heaps, yours was the right combo, please, please Bigfish, read your forums/walkthroughs, yours were WRONG !!!!

beckx020 wrote:Bah! I didn't like this thing at all!

Ok, I turned counter clockwise to the 4, and let off the mouse. Hear a click.
Turned clockwise back to the 1, and let off the mouse. Hear a click.
Turned counter clockwise to the 7, and let off the mouse, Hear a click.
Turned clockwise to the 2, ad let off the mouse. Hear a click and the safe opened.

If you let off the mouse and it turns back to zero then it isn't right. Start over.

laffinlady
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by laffinlady on Sep 6, 10 2:22 PM
Opening the safe was a nightmare! Thank goodness for this forum, this was the ONLY way I was able to figure it out. I bought the Strategy Guide, but that actually provide INCORRECT directions. Even the video is incorrect. The secret is as dianaluna described, however, for some people you need to start clockwise to 4 and for others you will need to start counterclockwise to 4. When you get to the 4, stop and lift your finger off the mouse. If the dial stays there, you are good to go. The directions are either clockwise, counterclockwise, clockwise, counterclockwise OR counterclockwise, clockwise counterclockwise, clockwise. Don't give up, it is a fun game.

Spryte65
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Spryte65 on Apr 12, 12 7:24 PM
Can't release the mouse as I'm on an iPad

[Post New]by vespa721 on Apr 23, 12 7:54 AM
Spryte65 wrote:Can't release the mouse as I'm on an iPad

Same here. How does it work on iphone?

Re:Help on cheese!

[Post New]by eilhas2chiq on May 3, 12 6:24 AM
im stuck on with every locked door! i've got cheese but cnt used it to lure the rat! got wired to tied to handle of a wood but dnt know what to tie in it! envelop & feather but stil dont have any idea where to use it! I need KEYS to open the 2second floor door! arrgggg!!! damned this game cnt move on!! HELPPPP PLSSSS,!!

[Post New]by Susanshaw44 on Aug 11, 12 2:48 PM
I am also on an iPad, got stuck on the safe all day, eventually gave it to my son who opened it instantly, he is not 100% sure how he did it but reckons he turned to the left for each number not left then right as the walk through suggests, he may have turned to the right and back to zero for each number! Hope this helps!

Go to: