help i can"t clean the footprint off of the chair in bigfoot game

be_fair
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Post any Bigfoot: Chasing Shadows technical issues here only

[Post New]by be_fair on Aug 27, 10 9:08 PM
Took TEN minutes to load in the trial!

Loading time is ridiculous. Way too long.

I'll pass on this game. Who thought it was ready to release?

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

[Post New]by sinshack on Aug 29, 10 3:19 PM
I am am also having the problem with the game freezing and giving an error message when I get to the phone call from the hamster. It freezes when the little rat starts "thinking" which could be the problem - little rodents making phone calls when they want food, then holding up your game while they think about what else they can make you do is annoying.

I used Dr. Felix and tried to contact the help desk, but it wouldn't attach the file because it said it was too big and it would not give me a "send" button to send my problem - just a button to check for answers already posted, and that button did nothing when I clicked it.

Please help! I already purchsed this game trying to fill another punch card!

JanG7
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by JanG7 on Aug 31, 10 9:32 AM
I was having the same problem. Received an alternative solution from bfg support.
Try playing in Window Mode (alt+enter). I am able to switch back and forth and play the game with no major problems. A bit of a pain, but at least now I can now enjoy the game.

kissthis
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by kissthis on Aug 31, 10 10:29 AM
Pretty screen but kept loading for ever. Ctrl, alt, delete did not work to stop it. Had to hard stop. This is the 3rd game in 2 days that has had this problem. I have no problems on other sites loading games and my computer cards and all are up to date. I know I am getting really tired of not being able to try games that are offered.

KathyD56
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by KathyD56 on Aug 31, 10 4:12 PM
I also am having the footprint problem. It will not erase from the chair. I am really sorry I purchased this game now. The hidden object scenes are annoying, and now this problem makes it impossible to continue.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Sep 2, 10 4:40 PM
Hey Fishies!

A new build has been released as of today and we want to keep the tech thread fresh, so I'll be locking this one up.

Please continue posting any further tech issues or questions here. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: