Eisteepfirsich
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,584 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Veronica and the Book of Dreams

[Post New]by Eisteepfirsich on Aug 24, 10 3:19 PM
This isn`t a good match 3 game, in fact its one of the worst match 3 games I have ever played. I wouldn`t buy this game. If you search for a really good match 3 games, I recommend the following games to you: Burger Rush, Restaurant Rush, Family Farm- Fresh Start. Happy gaming.

dlb628
Minnow
Minnow
252 Posts

[Post New]by dlb628 on Aug 24, 10 8:56 PM
Ick. Way too much reading when all I want to do is be left alone to play. I lasted 15 whole minutes.

HobGoblin2
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by HobGoblin2 on Aug 25, 10 4:22 AM
God... I've read comments and I've found game very interesting! Maybe you play another game?

Oh, it seams BFG changed to a new version...

Helsue
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Helsue on Aug 27, 10 1:09 PM
This is not a good game!!!! Wish I hadn't wasted my money buying it. I can't get past level 9 for some reason and I have played it so many times I could scream. Think I will give up on it.

chris30s
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by chris30s on Aug 27, 10 11:26 PM
Of all the MANY games I've tried through BFG, THIS is the first one I'm complaining about. Don't get me wrong ... there have been games I've tried that I end up not liking for one reason or another, and uninstall them. But this one takes the cake.

As much as I was looking forward to a M3 game, I could not even get through the 1st 15 minutes of the trial hour with this one. The cursor was a mess ... how are you supposed to click to move and match when the cursor is no where near the one you want to move. It was mentioned before, I know ... but it was terrible. I was almost clicking on the one BELOW where I actually wanted to move. And forget about clicking on the gems in the cemetery!

I see that some of you are not having any trouble with this game ... so I recommend that you MAKE SURE YOU TRY IT OUT FOR THE HOUR BEFORE BUYING, TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEMS!!

HobGoblin2
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by HobGoblin2 on Aug 30, 10 4:23 AM
9 level it's so easy! Now I'm playing in 32 level. I like this game.

Tamara110
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Tamara110 on Aug 30, 10 9:18 AM
I am having trouble with level 14. Maybe I am just not getting how to play. Seems like too many monsters come up and not enough time to get them all. Maybe someone can clarify how to get to the next level I have found a lot of levels challenging and others not so many. And what is this about a new update?

NatalyWho
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by NatalyWho on Aug 30, 10 11:18 AM
Tamara110: First of all break all chains! And try to get bonuses.
I like this game very much!

[Post New]by debperry on Aug 31, 10 5:26 AM
what a waste of a credit, play is slow and jerky and what's up with the cursor?

Tamara110
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Tamara110 on Sep 2, 10 11:55 AM
NatalyWho wrote:Tamara110: First of all break all chains! And try to get bonuses.
I like this game very much!

Tamara110
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Tamara110 on Sep 2, 10 11:56 AM
I have been trying for days to get out of level 14. I am very frustrated now. There has to be a secret I am not getting. Everytime I hit a monster 3 more appear. Help

[Post New]by usnavymom2248 on Sep 2, 10 7:37 PM
There are a lot of negative comments. But here is a postive one. The tip to re-download the game is great. Also to use window mode is great. After you start the levels where you are upgradeing you do notice a difference. But people forget that you are playing against the computer. I sat on level 8 for 8 hours before I won that level. If the computer is not giving you the colors you need to use the bonus' then you can win the level. One negative comment if the computer shows you what to move and your mouse can not make the move, then hit menu and hit restart level this seems to correct the problem.
mrp

Go to: