Beckylou
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

4.8 auugfh

[Post New]by Beckylou on Jan 23, 11 3:46 PM
Me too. I am so stuck like chuck on 4.8. I read the walk thru and tried to follow it but I'm still stuck.

I don't seem to have enough gold to get past the pirates at the top at the end. Or I run out of time waiting for some resources to renew.

can anyone help?? I am ready to just give up, since there isn't any way I know of to bypass a level and I CANNOT get past this one!

Heeeelppp please!!! Thanks in advance!!

Welcome to My Kingdom for the Princess II forum

[Post New]by firegina2010 on Mar 17, 11 7:09 AM
Please Help I can not finish 5 10 does anyone has any answers I went through the game fine and now I am stuck.

Re:Welcome to My Kingdom for the Princess II forum

[Post New]by Tjktrueblue on May 12, 11 4:00 PM
I am also stuck on 5.10, can't seem to get enough gold.
Can anyone give us some tips?
I have been at this level for days now.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on May 12, 11 4:55 PM
Hey Fishies!

I haven't played this game yet, but it sure looks like levels 4.8 and 5.10 have been pretty troublesome! So much so in fact, that some of your fellow fishies have even created separate threads for each of these levels.

I'd encourage you to swim on over to those threads (if you haven't already) and check out the tips that have been shared. Here are the links:

Level 4.8 - Help please!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.10 - is impossible to beat

Also, a great way to find a specific answer without searching through page after page of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums, which you’ll find on the upper-right side of this page.

Just choose a specific game from the drop-down menu and type in a keyword like "FISH," and all the posts in that forum containing the word "FISH" will appear!

Hope this helps, and happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by alidamay on May 30, 11 12:43 AM
I am stuck on 2:11 any ideas ??

Edited on 05/30/2011 at 12:43:46 AM PST

[Post New]by Wildschwein on Jun 26, 11 2:52 PM
Am stuck on level 5.10. can't get through. any suggestions

[Post New]by fishinglover on Aug 1, 11 11:59 PM
Help!! I can't get thru Level 5-10 and want to know if you have a walk thru for this game? I've tried level 5-10 so many times that I'm about to give up! I love these games but I wish we could have more gold mines and warehouses and I like the treasury. I t would be great to have that more often, too. Please help on Level 5-10. I'm getting desperate!! Hurry!!

[Post New]by Amanda2332 on Jan 20, 12 1:56 PM
I Cant get through 1.7 on this game. i dont understand what I am doing wrong. I have even beaten game III. I dont have enough resourses. I ended up waiting a min, just to die!
CAN ANYONE HELP ME!

[Post New]by womnlostinVA1961 on Mar 13, 12 3:54 PM
Level 4.6, can't get past it. Can anybody help me?

[Post New]by womnlostinVA1961 on Apr 15, 12 5:19 AM
womnlostinVA1961 wrote:Level 4.6, can't get past it. Can anybody help me?

[Post New]by MTAMAZON on Jun 13, 12 8:31 PM
Okay, so now I feel really stupid because I see everyone is stuck on level 4-something. But here I am on level 2.1 and it says to restore 2 farms, but there aren't any farms on the screen to restore! Just gold mines. What am I missing? Am I completely blind???
Any insights would be appreciated.

rheadamom
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by rheadamom on Apr 16, 13 10:26 AM
I noticed that this game is fairly old, most of the postings are from 2010. I bought the first one, and the second. Tried the third, and figured I would probably get that one as well. One problem, there is no option to skip mini games. I didn't mind the puzzles so much in the first one, though, if I had the option to skip I probably wouldn't have played it. I detest whack a wolf or snake, and avoid the obstacles. If I wanted to play them, I would have gotten games on that order. I am debating on getting the third one now. I don't think it's right that we can't go to the next part until we finish the mini games first.
Does the third one have similar mini games? I really don't feel like sitting here whacking wolves or snakes all day.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Apr 16, 13 12:52 PM
Hi rheadamom,

I checked the game reviews thread over in our My Kingdom for the Princess III Forum and it does look like the third in the series also has some mini games. Here is what another Fishy had to say about that aspect:

jojo_the_joyful wrote:ETA, I have just played a mini game, bashing 40 wolves, so thry are still part of the occasional level.

jojo_the_joyful wrote:THERE IS A NEW TYPE OF MINI GAME

Just played it going into land 2.

It is the sort where you are floating & scrolling, hitting (collecting) coins & diamonds & avoiding rocks & bats etc, followed by a shoot out with a dragon.

I found this rather tricky & it took me about 5 go's to get through, but it was different & fun.

Jojo

You can click right here to go to that thread and read more about how the third version compares to the other two.

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

rheadamom
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by rheadamom on Apr 16, 13 8:39 PM
Oh man. Thanks for the quick response, but I will probably pass on the third one, unless I get bored, lol. I really don't like to bother with them. I got through them, but didn't enjoy doing it, I like to get right to the game, and not have to bother with avoiding obstacles or whacking wolves or snakes.
Thanks again!

Go to: