Welcome to Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream forum

[Post New]by micker on Oct 24, 10 6:19 PM
what do I do if the game freezes up?

Re:Welcome to Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream forum

[Post New]by Nightstar316 on Nov 5, 10 3:04 PM
I am on level 14 and it says to connect the hook to the rod in the wall. I have no hook. Where do you find it?

Pckiller
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by Pckiller on Nov 7, 10 12:23 PM
Nightstar316 wrote:I am on level 14 and it says to connect the hook to the rod in the wall. I have no hook. Where do you find it?

The hook is hanging near the wall. Just click on it and it will connect to the wall. In the room with the engine.

[Post New]by grambetty on Nov 10, 10 11:01 AM
I guess I am not the only one having trouble getting started playing this game. I have bought it and now I cannot play it. We should get reimbursed with a credit at least. It looked like a lot of fun too.

Westel
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by Westel on Dec 11, 10 7:44 AM
I played the game once and had no issues. This time, however, when I try to use the oil from the oil lamp on the engine (the one that activates the winch to break through a wall in the basement), it says I'm making a wrong move. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but it hasn't fixed the problem. Is there something I'm missing?

[Post New]by curtisdoris on May 28, 11 9:40 AM
I am new at this, I would like to find the code to opening the box in the l lover's room
I like the game

[Post New]by curtisdoris on May 28, 11 9:44 AM
curtisdoris wrote:I am new at this, I would like to find the code to opening the box in the l lover's room
I like the game

[Post New]by lucylou1955 on Nov 27, 11 6:24 AM
Help!!! I have been stuck on level 12 forever. I have the clocks set its green underneath all pics and the center passageway is open but won't let me enter.What to do? does this mean i have to start all over?? UGH

[Post New]by Crazybritgal11 on Dec 29, 11 8:34 AM
I ended up deleting this game , it froze my iPad and the items would not join consistently. It was a good game, anyway back to games on the laptop.

[Post New]by Conmac55 on Dec 30, 11 9:33 PM
I need help. I cant seem to get the water on in the basement to short circuit the machine. I have a valve handle ( the red round one), but can't get it to fit. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by CStodds on Jan 4, 12 9:27 PM
Westel wrote:I played the game once and had no issues. This time, however, when I try to use the oil from the oil lamp on the engine (the one that activates the winch to break through a wall in the basement), it says I'm making a wrong move. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but it hasn't fixed the problem. Is there something I'm missing?

I am having the exact same problem. I don't understand what to do. It's making me really frustrated. How did you do it the first time?

Dpass
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by Dpass on Jan 14, 12 8:59 AM
Im in the basement and it won't let me oil the wench engine with the lamp. It keeps telling me I need to take the cover off. I've tried the screwdriver and it doesnt work. That's the only variant I have that could be used and I can't find any other to use. Please HELP!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jan 14, 12 10:25 AM
Hi Dpass,

I was able to answer your question after your other post here. Hope it helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by mad1390 on Feb 14, 12 8:42 AM
Help, I have lit the match to perform the ritual but don't seem to be able to light the candles even in the right order? nothing happens.....any suggestions?!!

[Post New]by Carla2198 on Apr 27, 12 8:46 PM
Please help? I'm stuck on level 3. I need to return to the artists room but can't get back to the room to get the can with the solvent and water. I'm outside on the ledge and it's telling me to go down, but I can't get down, and I'm pretty sure I still need to scrape off the paint from the painting, but am stuck outside. How can I get back into the artists room to complete this task??... Soo frustrated!!!

[Post New]by hroberts on May 18, 12 2:35 PM
I am stuck on the ledge trying to get back to the artist room to but it keeps telling me to do down and I can't find a way to go down. Any help out there?

[Post New]by yvonne1950 on Aug 15, 12 5:36 AM
Hi please can anyone help me,im stuck on a code in the writer's study,where you have to find,how to open the secret panel. anyone know??? appreciate any help thanks. Susan

[Post New]by TetchiePie on Aug 19, 12 3:13 PM
Pckiller wrote:
maewestsal wrote:Can't get the coins in the locker room michine won;t give them to me .Is there a trick to getting them?

After you put two bucks to the machine- press the red button on it. And the vending machine will give you the coins.

Hi there..im havin a hard time in the locker room where i cnt get the money..how will i get the money..im stucked for a day trying to figure out how to get the money...urgghhhhh please i need your help anyone?

[Post New]by yayita1992 on Oct 23, 12 9:26 PM
Aubie1 wrote:I must be stupid!! I can figure out the math problem to get in to the locker. Anyone got any tips? It cant be that hard, I just missing something.
Thanks
me either did you ever get the combination?

Dee51
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Dee51 on Nov 22, 12 10:44 PM
lucylou1955 wrote:Help!!! I have been stuck on level 12 forever. I have the clocks set its green underneath all pics and the center passageway is open but won't let me enter.What to do? does this mean i have to start all over?? UGH

Go to: