mertz
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by mertz on Sep 20, 10 8:47 AM
I'm having the same issue with the corrupted file warning. I've tried several different user names but the same thing. I've sent a technie request for help but I'm still waiting.
I've never had any issues with any other large file game, so I don't know why this is happening, I've updated all drivers as much as possible.

Cherieaa
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by Cherieaa on Sep 20, 10 9:17 AM
I am stuck in the cellar and have the magnet at the top of a jug filled with liquid. I must lower the magnet into the jug to grasp a gear that is at the bottom........

I need some help on how to grasp it. My magnet keeps popping back up to the top of the jug and doesn't grasp for me.

What am I not doing or doing wrong. Thank you for an help you can be.

[Post New]by maggie104 on Sep 20, 10 11:21 AM
crywest wrote:
munchncleo wrote:if someone can help, i only have the hour game right now. Can someone tell me how to get in the house.. i need to dig something out of the ground, get a door knocker, and chip stone away from the stairs. i don't have any of these tools. PLEASE HELP

[Post New]by RINESTONE2002 on Sep 20, 10 12:51 PM
eutopia8008 wrote:You have to put the razor at the top of the stick and then you can grab the string. Also fill the bucket with water in the storm drain. Then fill the hole with the ball.

WHERE DO YOU FIND THE RAZOR?

[Post New]by yikess2 on Sep 22, 10 7:31 AM
I found the razor in the storm drain on the first screen.

[Post New]by yikess2 on Sep 22, 10 7:34 AM
Ok, I'm stuck! I have the rag, ladder, oil can, spade head and garden key. I can't seem to move any further along. I need the shovel handle or the handle to the drawer. What do I do next?

[Post New]by yikess2 on Sep 22, 10 7:37 AM
munchncleo wrote:if someone can help, i only have the hour game right now. Can someone tell me how to get in the house.. i need to dig something out of the ground, get a door knocker, and chip stone away from the stairs. i don't have any of these tools. PLEASE HELP

To get the door knocker....go to the left of the door at the window is a ribbon. Pick up the ribbon and take it to the storm drain. Loop ribbon through ring. This will get you the door knocker ring.

shamaho
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by shamaho on Sep 22, 10 11:49 AM
Ok, I have the ladder, the Garden Key, the matches, the code to safe paper, a tile, the Lion Key, and some other stuff that I can't recall because my trial just ended...but I can't get into the garden, and I need the pliers to fix the hanger to get into the one door upstairs, the game insists I dont have the code to get into the OTHER door upstairs...and nothing is sparkling but the Garden door. Help please?

zukibaba
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by zukibaba on Sep 23, 10 6:26 PM
I have been stuck for awhile...I just hate it when I can't figure it out for myself....
so I am in the boiler room, only thing left to do is get firewood, no idea from where.
Also I'm trying to get the key from the other side of the door, I have placed the newspaper to slide in but what else is required.
Items I have in my Inventory list...Lion Key, Saw, Glue, Pool Sticks, not sure where to use these items?
I'm sure if I can get the boiler working which will give me entrance to the garden room more will make sense....I think?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

[Post New]by nclady99 on Sep 24, 10 11:22 AM
When will the regular edition of this game be available?
I can't afford collector's editions
thanks in advance for the info

[Post New]by azlittlelady on Sep 27, 10 3:16 PM
Ok I got the dog cut loose,
found the place where something is buried and don't know how to get it out,
got the ladder for what?
that gold medal stuck in the street and can't get it out why?
in other words people
WHAT IS MY NEXT MOVE HERE?

Welcome to Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by lighthouse1099 on Sep 27, 10 7:51 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dark Tales: ™ Edgar Allan Poe's The Black Cat Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
how do you get the meat grinder on washing machine

betyboo
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by betyboo on Sep 28, 10 12:33 AM
when will the reagular game of edgar allen poe's the black cat comming out thank you

[Post New]by bugsbuni760 on Sep 29, 10 8:00 PM
I clicked on the dresser in the hall and nothing happened and I can't find the painting .Help

apolla
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by apolla on Sep 30, 10 10:14 PM
Does anyone know where the walkthrough for this is. I would appreciate it thank you.
Sunshine

BBOBO
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by BBOBO on Oct 2, 10 12:42 PM
apolla wrote: Does anyone know where the walkthrough for this is. I would appreciate it thank you.
Sunshine

[Post New]by swimhappy on Oct 3, 10 11:49 PM
Hey! Somebody!!! I'm stuck in the pool room. i've already got the pool stick and the glue in my inventory , byt how to i put the pool sticks back on the pool table to glue them together to make a long poolstick. franticly fustrated!!!! any one wanta help thanks.

[Post New]by lsken2010 on Oct 4, 10 3:04 PM
Hey.. How do you use the tile..? I'm so tired of trying to figure this out!!!

harrold
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by harrold on Oct 5, 10 11:54 AM
thebratpack2427 wrote:I purchased this game was looking forward too playing it now im having problems i get too certain point in chapter one and the game shuts off when i hit play agian it tells me file has been corrupted tryed unistalling and loading it again but still having the same problem . purchased a game i cant play anyone else havin any issues with this..........

harrold
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by harrold on Oct 5, 10 11:58 AM
i am having the same trouble.

Go to: