judimose
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Puzzle Quest 2

[Post New]by judimose on Jul 23, 12 8:18 AM
I surely wish there had been a 1-hour trial for this game -- I wouldn't have wasted a game credit on it.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Jul 28, 12 12:30 PM
jgo555 wrote:- If you need money to buy/upgrade gear but you've defeated every monster but the damned huge Ogre, YOU ARE F*** SCREWED. You can't get any more money & you're stuck fighting an Ogre that's 380 life points strong while you are 211 life points weak.

And so far, I'm playing this game in "Easy" mode.
Other points valid. I don't think they're all that relevant, but that's definitely a matter of taste. However, regarding the two I've quoted in this post:

You can always get more money and even level up by choosing Quick Battle (on your initial Hero screen after you Click to Begin) and picking an opponent. Everything you earn that way--gold, other treasure (salable for gold), and XP--carries over to the game.

And I haven't been able to feel any difference between Easy and Hard.

Trumpy1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Trumpy1 on Oct 28, 12 1:19 PM
I want my money back
despite meeting all criteria I cannot play this game except from the start every time
all FOOL ME for buying without a time trial thanks BFG and goodbye

growlybear1
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by growlybear1 on Jul 26, 13 12:26 PM
I appreciate the fact that so many of you are enjoying Puzzle quest 2?
How do you play it? I play RPG al of the time presently on Inferno level in Diablo 3.
I match objects and sometimes I win sometimes I lose. I have no idea what I'm doing please give me some of your knowledge.

Don

Go to: