NULL
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystic Gateways: The Celestial Quest forum

[Post New]by NULL on Jun 22, 11 7:58 PM
Same problems in the cave. This was after I got stuck with the torches. I started over with a new screen name and now I am stuck on this fresco thing. Why can't you restart portions of this game. Serious problems with this, and I bought the stupid thing.

[Post New]by marthajburns on Jun 25, 11 10:20 PM
Same problem with the cave. Brushing off, moss grows back.

[Post New]by confusedlas on Dec 14, 11 7:18 PM
Hello, I have been having a hard time playing this game. The cursor freezes up on me and I had to shut off my computer to get it working again. Then when I click on various sites I just get a bunch of weak flashes but no action. I contact the technical people yesterday and they have directed me to you.

[Post New]by rrex333 on Dec 29, 11 1:56 PM
eeyorefan67 wrote:does anyone know wher to find the last stick to make a cover for the camel?

[Post New]by rrex333 on Dec 29, 11 1:57 PM
cant get the sticks for the cambles shelder

[Post New]by shelbysmum on Feb 16, 12 12:52 PM
This game seems to have many different bugs...I have played many Bigfish games and this is the only one that freezes in a scene and doesnt allow you to move on. Im stuck in the honey collection scene, have uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted etc with no luck. Wont be purchasing anymore games from Bigfish unless they get these issues sorted as you are not getting what we have all paid for!! Poor service BIGFISH!

notdeadyet
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by notdeadyet on Apr 4, 12 6:56 PM
The hint tells me that the 6th rope is on the shore bank. I click in a circle and get nothing.I also don't see anything.I see a very faint circle but clicking all around than doesn't help.

peejee4me
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by peejee4me on May 10, 12 6:33 AM
Has anyone had trouble to get the key to work in the ship, on the treasure chest?

flags1
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Captains cabin - am I in a Glitch or am I stupid? Walkthrough doesn't work.

[Post New]by flags1 on Jun 5, 12 10:27 AM
I retrieved the key from the drawer -- but it still shows the hand trying to cluch something. I've dusted, hammared and dug -- nothing happens.

The hint says go off the boat - then it says come back to the boat.

No other hands -- no other clues.

I play all the time but I'm stumped.

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Aug 18, 12 1:16 PM
bought this with free coupon. haven't played as I so far behind on my games! Sure will be glad when I'm not a squid anymore, like being a seahorse as there so cool.

[Post New]by CONFUSED222 on Sep 20, 12 5:17 PM
Hi. I'm at the part where I have to find the gun parts and the walkthrough said after
talking to the character to go back over the bridge to find the gun parts but I can't
get back over the bridge. I have scanned the entire screen, especially where the
hint button indicates but I'm just stuck there. Help! Thanks.

[Post New]by chezatwink on Feb 2, 13 11:29 AM
struggling with this game , know what I should be doing but stuck trying to get the oil in the coconut grove cannot pick up the open coconut or fine a bottle to put oil in please help !!!

Go to: