bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Post any Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Jul 18, 12 10:52 AM
Hi Bedubbya and Welcome to the Forums!

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this game!

We were seeing some other customers have an issue with the hidden object scene in the locker room, but it looks like we had an update to the game a while back that should have fixed that issue.

First, please make sure you have the most up to date version by uninstalling the game and reinstalling in from your Purchase History page. You can read more about how to do that in the help article here.

If you try that and are still having trouble getting the fan, please get in touch with our Tech Support so they can take a look at everything and see why that's happening. You can contact them by clicking on the green envelope on the right to get to our Help pages. From there, click "Contact Us" on the left of that screen to submit a support ticket.

If you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

Thank you!

bfgMonongahela

[Post New]by chocolate707 on Jun 26, 13 9:55 AM
Hi big Fish I am Having a problem playing this game i have uninstalled the game about 4X already and installed i also uninstalled the game manger also and installed back and still i am not able to play the game a message keeps coming up saying A problem caused the program to stop working correctly windows will close the EXE.and will notify me when a solution is available and so i haven't been able to play the game for 4 days now could someone please help me with this problem

Thank-You
MS. Sarita Jackson

roaming
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by roaming on Jul 9, 13 9:45 PM
Unable to play as it is not compatible with my version of Windows. It shut down Windows. I got a blue screen and had to manually restart my computer.

[Post New]by smiles50 on Sep 1, 13 12:07 AM
I steamed the mirror to get the code and the code never appeared now i cant resteam it, it wont let me? please help or give me the code to open the box.

1357wc
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by 1357wc on Oct 11, 13 8:14 PM
I just bought the bundle sale for Haunted Hotel and all of the other games that go with it. This is the only one that will not download. Have done as suggested. Removed it. Cleaned out my web surfing. Removed and reinstalled game manager. Have tried to download from purchase history and directly from the main website. Help...............

[Post New]by mdoingit on Feb 15, 14 7:24 PM
Game quit working, I can not get it to work again. I have a album with several non working Big Fish games, I would have hoped that when I spend hard earned money, that I would get a working game pack. I need to either have a new game or give me access to commercial free games, perhaps allow me to pick a game that has no flaws, at no cost to me.
Thank you
S.E.E. Briar Rose

Go to: