Re:Post any Vampire Brides: Love Over Death technical issues here only

[Post New]by jewel1945 on Oct 18, 10 5:06 PM
This is an interesting game. I got as far as the vampire trying to get out of prison. The cogs that operate the locking device won't work. It appears that the game is stuck . It won't do anything.

patcard
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by patcard on Oct 27, 10 11:24 AM
This game has to many problems.Freezing,objects not correct spelling and Windows has stated there are "errors".I have now 20 games I cannot play.Sincerely Patcard.

scarlet_11dy6
Flounder
Flounder
2,031 Posts

[Post New]by scarlet_11dy6 on Nov 5, 10 10:04 PM
ataloss wrote:Well, I bought it too. The demo worked fine. Got into the game and got as far as the trunk in the basement where you put the heart. However, when I enlarged the heart to put the runes in, it froze. Had to shut down my pc to get out. Am as frustrated as the rest of you.

This is ridiculous. The game crashed in this exact same spot when I beta'd it! Why do they bother having beta tests if they're not going to read the surveys & FIX things?

No sale. And I would've bought it, as period pieces are right up my alley.

[Post New]by carolinamom1 on Nov 14, 10 5:53 AM
Just downloaded the trial, but am having the same problem with the first screen. I click on the front door, but nothing happens. Screen freezes, and I have to cntl-alt-del to exit. Please post when the tech issues are fixed. This game reminded me of Love and Death: Bitten. I bought that one and really enjoyed it.

[Post New]by johnhs01 on Nov 15, 10 6:34 AM
I have uninstalled this game three times since I purchased it in October. I have started over under different user names (I lost count how many times) I still get stuck at the wedding...... Restaring my computer doesn't help either..... I am very disapiponted.. was hoping if i waited awhile the problems would be fixed....wish I could get my money back on this game.....

[Post New]by saf123 on Nov 28, 10 5:28 PM
I am stuck on the gear puzzle as well, they will not drop and will only stay on the left hanf side. I liked the game, but, like some others... you can be moving right along and then, STUCK. Then Mad. I think that when Big Fish is made aware of such problems they should give all of us(who got that game) a free game credit to rectify the problem until the game can be fixed(if it can)...

I am disabled and spend a whole lot of time playing games......

Thanks

[Post New]by patti456 on Jan 3, 11 4:10 PM
The moon and the star symbols for the safe are both in the big dining room. In my game the star is on one of the tin men. Hope thishelps

[Post New]by chloemay01 on Jan 25, 11 3:47 AM
i am having trouble finding the moon. i have looked in all the rooms, but nothing. the hint isnt working or anything. I have looked on the clock in the dining room, but nothing. can someone help me???

[Post New]by shirlthecurl on May 13, 11 11:58 PM
seems a lot of people are having the same problem. Game takes ages to download then the first screen shows a window that informs you the curser will change to a magnifying glass but the message will not go so I cannot go either.

[Post New]by SpiritseekerX on May 31, 11 7:51 PM
Same problem here, but no update by now, won't happen

[Post New]by sanzorama on Sep 8, 11 4:14 PM
I cannot resize the game window. When I go to options and try to get out of full screen mode I receive an error message that says "Unable to switch screen modes." In full screen mode the bottom of the screen gets cut off. I tried changing my screen resolution but the same thing happens. Anyone else had this problem and found a solution?

Go to: