Re:How to go back to gazebo and lake sites?

[Post New]by Diamondb_27870 on Sep 21, 10 10:40 AM
I' having the same problem.

[Post New]by BigFishSue2 on Sep 21, 10 4:50 PM
Same problem here! Come on Big Fish! Give us an answer or refund our money!!!

Acer1234
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Acer1234 on Sep 21, 10 6:55 PM
same thing happened to me. Everything says there is nothing left to do. Tried leaving the house to go arond it to the Gazabo, Lake and ultimately the graveyard. No luck. This games sucks.

[Post New]by louloum on Sep 21, 10 7:24 PM
I hope someone comes up with an answer soon. I really don't want to start from the beginning!!!

[Post New]by robiedobie on Sep 24, 10 9:59 AM
I just need to know how to do that darn Jeweled Box from the lake. Can't get it to open. Am I Dumb???? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Sep 24, 10 10:19 AM
Hey Fishies,

A new updated version was released and it may help to uninstall and reinstall the game and start the game over with a new player profile. We do apologize for the inconvenience, but this should allow you to finish the game.

For help on how to uninstall/reinstall, please take a look at this help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by early_morning_ja on Sep 30, 10 5:10 AM
MARGIE - it is not a question of having completed the gazebo area so we don't need to go back. The problem lies that once we purchase the game we are stuck. We have a fish and a hammer in our inventory. All hint that all rooms in the mansion have nothing to do. How do we continue in the game????????

saying START OVER is a cop out! It takes at least an hour to get to this point. Did anyone get past this by starting over?

no time to start over and not happy

to bfgarnostyx

[Post New]by early_morning_ja on Sep 30, 10 5:12 AM
when we add the "FIXED" version it does re-install and does NOT correct the problem of being stuck in the mansion

Go to: