prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Welcome to James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies forum

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 27, 10 9:09 PM
caraschmal wrote:I am in the second investigation and I am in the general store trying to get the hose out of the donation box. It says that there should be wire cutters on the wire to cut it in half but there aren't any in this one. Have I missed something or is there something missing from this game?

Go to the mechanics and the pliers are hanging on the left by the no trespassing sign...

sanny1
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by sanny1 on Sep 28, 10 6:43 AM
I also have the problem of getting the flyer under the door, please help

[Post New]by bogie1970 on Sep 28, 10 5:18 PM
I can't find the yarn " on the sheles" in Crystals store, where is it?

[Post New]by nickben on Sep 28, 10 6:10 PM
I also can't get the flyer under the lighthouse door. Is there a fault in the game?

[Post New]by stella0730 on Sep 28, 10 7:11 PM
i am also having trouble getting the flier under the door to the lighthouse,Need help!

Koff
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by Koff on Sep 29, 10 8:46 AM
nickben wrote:I also can't get the flyer under the lighthouse door. Is there a fault in the game?

Ditto can't get the darn flyer under either.

[Post New]by jeanvan on Sep 29, 10 2:56 PM
Please help - can't get the flyer under the lighthouse door - thanks!

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Sep 29, 10 3:25 PM
Hey Fishies,

There are a couple of helpful tips in this thread for those stuck with getting the flyer underneath the door:

Using the leaflet at lighthouse door.

Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by dortha1969 on Sep 30, 10 1:44 PM
I am in the library store room. I used the mechanical arm to get the box but there is nothing in the box. The walkthrough says I need a tiarra for the mannequin, but nothing there. What am I missing?

Edited on 09/30/2010 at 1:45:42 PM PST

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Oct 1, 10 4:23 AM
Hi this Ria here my prob is that the screwdriver will not work for me so I ca't get the wooden panel off in the michanic's, behind the paint mixer please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by dortha1969 on Oct 1, 10 8:28 AM
RiaBonus wrote:Hi this Ria here my prob is that the screwdriver will not work for me so I ca't get the wooden panel off in the michanic's, behind the paint mixer please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have to hold the left mouse button down while you are going in a circular counter clockwise motion.

[Post New]by dortha1969 on Oct 1, 10 8:31 AM
dortha1969 wrote:I am in the library store room. I used the mechanical arm to get the box but there is nothing in the box. The walkthrough says I need a tiarra for the mannequin, but nothing there. What am I missing?

Okay, Something must be wrong with the game because I closed out and started a new game under a different profile and made it past that point. I wonder why it did it in the first place?

[Post New]by linnief69 on Oct 2, 10 1:46 PM
I found everything in the first scene but I can't figure out how to get to the lab. Can anyone help me please?

[Post New]by MerryHeart on Oct 2, 10 2:44 PM
bogie1970 wrote:I can't find the yarn " on the sheles" in Crystals store, where is it?

I had the same problem, then realized that I had not taken the "pattern" with me from the desk at the library. Once I did that & returned to Crystals, the shelves allowed me to find the yarn & the other items.

Edited on 10/02/2010 at 4:11:50 PM PST

[Post New]by MerryHeart on Oct 2, 10 2:46 PM
sandypie wrote:I cant find the second spool of yarn on the shelves in the shop

I had the same problem, then realized that I had not taken the "pattern" with me from the desk at the library. Once I did that & returned to Crystals, the shelves allowed me to find the yarn & the other items.

Edited on 10/02/2010 at 4:09:40 PM PST

[Post New]by MerryHeart on Oct 2, 10 4:09 PM
bogie1970 wrote:I can't find the yarn " on the sheles" in Crystals store, where is it?

[Post New]by MerryHeart on Oct 2, 10 4:10 PM

[Post New]by MerryHeart on Oct 2, 10 4:12 PM

Karen47
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Karen47 on Oct 2, 10 5:12 PM
caraschmal wrote:I am in the second investigation and I am in the general store trying to get the hose out of the donation box. It says that there should be wire cutters on the wire to cut it in half but there aren't any in this one. Have I missed something or is there something missing from this game?

[Post New]by teresashaw256 on Oct 3, 10 2:34 PM
im also tryn to put the hooks on in the mine and i cant seem to get it too hook up there. I've been tryn for 3 days now...PLEASE HELP ME

Edited on 10/03/2010 at 2:35:39 PM PST

Go to: