Re:Using the leaflet at lighthouse door.

[Post New]by run4it on Dec 3, 10 3:18 PM
Thanks Seatrout, that worked. Wierd and quirky!

jdelbove
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by jdelbove on Dec 17, 10 2:46 PM
I too am stuck at the light house. I have the flier and have unlocked the tool box but cannot get the screwdriver. Every time I try, she says, I don't know what I would need that for. I have closed the game and reopened 3x but it's always the same, no screwdriver.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks.....JoAnne

Re:Using the leaflet at lighthouse door - close the display case......

[Post New]by redprairiewoman on Jan 7, 11 9:50 AM
I read all the comments with interest. The first time I played, leaving the game completely and coming back in served well and the leaflet worked. The second time through, that didn't work. I left the game many times but nothing worked. I knew the sequence was important and someone in this forum said to close the leaflet display case. So that was the next strategy I tried, added to trying the screw driver, then the leaflet under the door, then the screwdriver again. Adding the closing of the display case in line with the other activities worked perfectly. Thanks, all, for the help.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 28, 11 2:54 AM
jdelbove wrote:I too am stuck at the light house. I have the flier and have unlocked the tool box but cannot get the screwdriver. Every time I try, she says, I don't know what I would need that for. I have closed the game and reopened 3x but it's always the same, no screwdriver.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks.....JoAnne
Hi, JoAnne. I hope that you've got past this by now, but if not - you missed a step. You can only get the screwdriver if you've clicked on the keyhole and been told that there's a key in there and you need something to get it out.

[Post New]by laurathekid on Feb 9, 11 7:45 PM
melodyllara wrote:When you go back in, click under the door and then put the leaflet a little bit under the keyhole, not the bottom of the door. This was how I did it. Hope it works for all of you because this part drove me nuts for 2 days!!

This worked for me! Thanks!

[Post New]by almahesse on Feb 25, 11 8:50 AM
weeharleyboy wrote:I've tried again and still no go!

Anyone got past this bit and can help?

sammi21
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by sammi21 on Feb 27, 11 5:30 AM
Thru' the door at last! I was beginning to think I needed a new mouse, so I checked out the tips in the forum...SO HELPFUL! I went straight back to the game 'cos I don't like anything to beat me , and - I'm in! Thank you ALL SO MUCH!! sammi21.....

[Post New]by gamelover_33 on Sep 30, 11 9:09 PM
i have done this game a couple of times and usually i just keep clicking and it works but not this time they should'nt have made it sooooo hard uggghhh dev people.

[Post New]by kentstate12 on Oct 17, 11 9:21 PM
Wow, that was quite ridiculous but this tip worked for me. Thanks so much, I think the game figured out the least intuitive way of making this leaflet work, and not even in a way that remotely makes sense, putting the leaflet near the keyhole is just crazy!

"I got it when I placed the leaflet to the right of the keyhole--NOT near the bottom of the door."

[Post New]by darcelle1 on Oct 22, 11 8:44 PM
i cant get the screwdriver out of the toolbox. have leaflet, but cant get screwdriver....really upset. tried exiting the game several times, but no luck. someone pleease help. thanks in advance

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 23, 11 1:45 PM
It's on a trigger. You have to look through the keyhole at the stuck key for a comment.

Like many things in these games, you have to know in-game that you need it before it becomes available.

A1mom
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

Using the leaflet at lighthouse door.

[Post New]by A1mom on Oct 31, 11 8:13 PM
weeharleyboy wrote:Cannot get the leaflet under the lighthouse door. Everywhere I try to put it I get the red cross. I have the screwdriver from the toolbox but can't use it until the leaflet is positioned. Walkthrough doesn't mention anything else.

HELP! I have tried all the suggestions, including down loading the game again. I still can't get the leaflet under the door. Is this a glitch in the system?

Do I need to contact tech support? After 4 days fo trying..still stuck at lighthouse door.

Edited on 11/05/2011 at 8:27:11 PM PST

[Post New]by thetruett on Dec 5, 11 7:49 PM
first, take the leaflet and make sure you close the doors on the case. Then, click on the lock to learn that the key is in it. try the screwdriver on the lock. lindsey will tell you that you need to put something under the door. when done in this order, the leaflet should go under the left side of the door just fine.

[Post New]by lylahbaby on Feb 10, 12 10:13 PM
noames69 wrote:Having the exact same issue. Tried exiting and attempting to use pamphlet after her dialogue to no avail. Very disappointing to get stalled at this point in the game. Hope they have a fix soon?

Update:
I tried going thru the whole dialogue again and it worked. First click on the keyhole and she will mention that she needs to find something to get the key out. Then, use the screwdriver on the keyhole and she will state she needs something for the key to land on, etc. Then, when I clicked on the bottom left part of the door, a bit in from the edge, it finally allowed me to place the pamphlet.

Hope that helps...
Cheers

nance91947
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by nance91947 on Apr 19, 12 7:28 PM
After closing game several times, and trying to get the leaflet under the door--I was beyond EXASPERATION!! I read and re-read many of the excellent suggestions addressing this situation--tired each of those too...and still brochure wouldn't go under the door. I did the dialogue, per all the suggestions...and still no go. Finally, I read to click on the bottom of the door...bingo!! That is what worked...the pamphlet goes where it should and voila--you are proud possessor of the key! Thanks ALL for your expert suggestions to this all-too-frustrating task!!

Go to: