DottyD
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Farm Frenzy: Gone Fishing

[Post New]by DottyD on Oct 2, 10 7:10 PM
Can someone please tell me how to feed the dophin?

FeyKina
Minnow
Minnow
222 Posts

[Post New]by FeyKina on Oct 3, 10 1:12 AM
Csustar wrote:
The level of difficulty this one starts at is the level of difficulty the other games ended at.

Wow, it is hard!! I never could get gold on some of the other farm frenzy games and probably only got through 2/3 of them with gold, just really discouraging.

I am with you...after days and days of trying everything I could think of I can't get more than 2 gold in the first 8 levels. Then after 8 the silver even becomes impossible, Without some sort guide to get started this game is too difficult to be fun. I'm used to winning every once and while.... When I hear folks have almost all gold I am utterly amazed (and rather lame feeling) I must be missing something important . This is my first FF.

To all FF frenzy experts and whoever is listening, we need some help!

crea8ive
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by crea8ive on Oct 4, 10 2:59 AM
ok, I like a challenge but I think this is game is just too hard to be fun. Re-playing a level a couple of times, maybe even three or four to get gold is fine with me but not more than that and not on nearly all the levels. I would enjoy this game more if it wass not so hard.

I like the graphics, love the concept of fish instead of farm animals (haven't bought the last few because was fed up with them). It is slow to load but the game runs smoothly most of the time. There are a few lags when upgrading a process or similar. Usually I hate the bears but not so bad in this game maybe because I like the overall concept more.

Edited on 10/28/2010 at 11:32:00 PM PST

frini7
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by frini7 on Oct 4, 10 3:21 AM
DottyD wrote:Can someone please tell me how to feed the dophin?

hi, you buy fish with the helicopter to feed the fish

Lord_Lollipop
Guppy
Guppy
130 Posts

[Post New]by Lord_Lollipop on Oct 4, 10 9:30 PM
Enough FF3 remakes already!

[Post New]by indiasnowden on Oct 5, 10 5:26 PM
I enjoy this game alot. Cute graphics, hard gameplay, this game is definitely more challenging than its predecessors. A game that is more challenging will last longer as well. I have had no technical problems at all. I am up to level 20. I have some golds and silvers but an equal amount of green checks. Funny, some of the lower levels I cannot get gold or silver on and the higher levels I have had better luck with, mostly silver or gold. I would buy again if given the choice. Happy fishing!

[Post New]by RoseWolf21 on Oct 5, 10 6:29 PM
I hate having to play the levels over and over to get enough to buy the buildings required, even though I haven't gotten anything less than Silver. I have a high speed gaming mouse and I still can't click fast enough to cage the bears in time.

I love the Farm Frenzy games but this one has me so frustrated that I don't even want to try to go any further. This one is *not* a winner for me and I am disappointed that I used a credit up in order to get it. I trusted the game series and downloaded it without trying the demo first. Never again. :-(

[Post New]by lysseee on Oct 6, 10 2:48 PM
Bought this because i like this type of time management games. And while i do enjoy difficulty, this one turned out to be discouragingly unforgiving. You need to complete the tasks in an exact sequence, with perfect timing. A milisecond late and you'll need to go through the same sequence over again. and again. Until you perfect it.
It is not about getting all gold, either. You are not allowed to proceed to get to the next level unless you're able to either play perfectly, or repeat the previous levels until your brain liquifies.
Sadly, not my idea of entertainment. I wish i hadn't bought it.

Also, rather slow to load and play. It may be a graphics heavy game, but come on, it's not Halo.

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Oct 10, 10 10:18 AM
Cool game but I agree it is a little tougher than the other Farm Frenzy games. It seems you really have to have your strategy mapped out to perfection if you want to get gold. I have gotten gold on some, silver on most, and a couple I was able to just pass. It's not really important to me to achieve gold on each (I get too tired of repetition to keep playing a level over and over - I like the game but don't love it THAT much - there are tons of levels, I'm just happy to get through and keep the game moving). One thing that kinda bugs me with this one is that it can be hard to pick up your products which land in the water without it triggering feeding the fish). This is still in the early levels, I can only imagine when I am into much higher levels where I will have to be clicking frantically. I do like that they have incorporated fish-related themes into what used to be the dog and cat, such as seahorse and shark. I don't understand why there are still bears dropping into the water though. Well, I guess bears go in rivers or whatever, but seems they could have been a little more creative with this. The products you are producing are still done pretty much the same way as older Farm Frenzy games but now have a seafood twist on them such as caviar. Fun game but I didn't find it as addicting as some of the earlier of this series. I would give it 3.5 stars. High quality game but difficulty is a little steeper than I would have liked.

alanokc
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by alanokc on Oct 12, 10 3:58 PM
i love this game......hope there are more to come.......anyone know?

BabyNurse123
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

Huh? How do you advance??

[Post New]by BabyNurse123 on Oct 13, 10 5:21 AM
O.k., so I played the first level and collected the 4 cavier....then NOTHING. Can't advance as the only option I get is the same level again and I got gold on it. Am I missing something?

[Post New]by gigiscrabble on Oct 16, 10 4:51 PM
I love all the Farm Frenzy games! In all the games the animation amazes me; In Gone Fishing the animation amazes me even more. How do the animals know when there is no more grass/water?. The oysters are so cute; they bounce around and the pearls come out of their mouths. The sharks grab the bears,( They are much better than the dogs.). The bears splash in the water which makes a great splashing sound. It sounds so real. I just noticed today that if you look closely, you can see the bear's feet touching on the bottom. I just love all these little details. Everyone at first has trouble clicking on the bears to catch them. You have to practise and eventually you will get it.

When is the next Farm Frenzy coming out?
PS This one is not too slow.

[Post New]by katieg1776 on Oct 17, 10 4:44 PM
I'm also a fan of the Farm Frenzy games but they should be enjoyable and challenging, not frustrating. I do not see the point of making the players play levels over and over again to get enough money to move on. I'm at the beginning (level 13) and have to have enough money to upgrade all three black caviar processors and the incubator multiple times just to go on to the next level. Each upgrade is thousands of dollars, times four! I have replayed my highest level so many times to try and get enough money to move on that I am sick of the game.

Edited on 10/17/2010 at 4:47:19 PM PST

[Post New]by gigiscrabble on Oct 18, 10 3:28 PM
You feed the dolphin by using the helicopter to buy the mackeral. It's in a little square box (howevver I'm sure you figured that out by now.) The dolphin eats it and then looks for buried treasure. You see it as a silver thing in the water. You click on it to send it to the warehouse.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Oct 18, 10 3:56 PM
so it's still your average everyday 'farm frenzy' - or is it??

well, you raise 'livestock' which produce 'eggs' and you make other products from said eggs and even incubate them to produce more 'livestock' and on and on...

but then - THERE ARE SHARKS!! how awesome is that?? and they are on your side! taking out those pesky bears that seem to invade our farms no matter where we stage them

i haven't played very far into the game yet, because i keep trying to do better and better and wish my timing wasn't always off by a couple of seconds so i could get gold all the time... so i am far from an expert, but i will say that i really like this new turn from molesta and will enjoy playing it many hours/days into the future...

be back soon

Scootmama
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Scootmama on Oct 25, 10 6:34 PM
This is a fun games, I have read several posts so I must just be slow because I get very few gold. Not to worry I am having a great time! Hope all of you are too

crea8ive
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by crea8ive on Oct 28, 10 11:25 PM
This game is certainly good value for money. It has taken me ages to get to the end. Finally managed it today! Yay!!!

[Post New]by bluevervain on Oct 30, 10 7:20 AM
Same general premise as the previous games, only slower and glitchier. The lag might be due to my computer - the game slowed to a crawl whenever the well was empty or any bears showed up - but the glitches are definitely a game issue. The difficulty level to get gold is much higher than in the previous games, especially on the earlier levels (level 6, are you kidding me??) which are for some reason even harder than the later ones.

On the up side, I discovered one of the aforementioned glitches can be exploited to get gold in record time on almost any level, which got me past the handful I couldn't get normally and netted me at least two of the trophies. So I guess that's a plus.

Sloooow on BFG

[Post New]by Suzikins on Nov 3, 10 12:10 PM
Well, I complained that this game runs soooo slow, it's almost unplayable, was told basically that it was my computer....well, I downloaded a free trial from POGO.com and it runs perfectly....it's not my computer....it's BF and they need to fix this!!

lesha
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by lesha on Nov 5, 10 5:56 PM
I love all ff games but this one for some reason goes so slow. i have contacted technical assistance who tells me to reload uninstall and still nothing i got to level; 3 in 1hr and a half or more and that is way 2 long. i have all the updated driversand have also downloaded the update when this game first came out and still nothing.can anyone help me?

Go to: