Mopface
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

Re:Post any Farm Frenzy: Gone Fishing technical issues here only

[Post New]by Mopface on Oct 30, 10 6:28 PM
Hello Fellow Fishies!
I'm having the exact problems as you. Extremely slow game play.
I'd like to think I'm actually good at the Time Management games but for this

I don't get why this is going on. I'm not a techie but I'm trying to understand SOME stuff.

Additionally for the last 2 days, I could not get into BIg Fish at all! The very bottom left of the page would just rapidly display Big Fish then a black shield....over and over ...and over. I couldn't sign in, couldn't view my account to reload an old game...Really Frustrating!

Really, are you mad at me BFG? I promise I won't go on those "other" game sites anymore.

[Post New]by GrannyCharli on Nov 2, 10 5:34 AM
Not sure why we even post "techinical issues" here. I see lots of issues listed & much frustration from a lot of people but I don't see any solutions. *sigh*

[Post New]by JENMART213 on Nov 2, 10 9:47 PM
I "loved" the FF series. I purchased each and every one as they came out - without even bothering with the trials because I knew I loved the games. Then, when Madagascar came out, the game started crashing my computer whenever a trophy was awarded. Then, I could no longer play Ice Age because it, too, would crash my computer when trophies were awarded. My other FF games play okay but they now get laggy when trophies are awarded, which didn't happen before. I didn't purchase Gone Fishing - decided to try the trial first. I can't get past the 2nd level - the same crashing issue when awarded trophies. Needless to say, I won't be buying it.

When I started having trouble with Madagascar I did all the updating recommended on the so-called help page. It didn't help. I contacted Customer Service - they had me reupdate everything I had already updated along with a couple of other things they recommended, ran their troubleshooting program, uninstalled and reinstalled several times, and still nothing worked. The Customer Service person was nice enough but I don't feel they were really knowledgeable (i.e. referred to Spybot as an anti-virus program, really had no other solution).

I did get a replacement game code and a complimentary code for being a good customer - but I didn't get a game "fix" for a game I really wanted.

I also contacted Alawar Melesta - their solution was to offer me a free game code key for any other game on their site. So, I really don't think there will be any game fixes - sorry to say Folks ...

My FF days are over

[Post New]by cheryldawn on Nov 13, 10 4:28 PM
I am having problems with some machinery missing on certain levels its ok for the missing ones to be on the dead end bits of map but now cannot continue into game past level 31 cos machinery missing I have uninstalled and reinstalled but its still the same hope someone can help ty xx

[Post New]by nashlife on Nov 21, 10 6:40 AM
Locked my entire computer up on Level 2. Nothing would work. Now, it says my time is up. I bought all of the other Farm Frenzy games, but I'm definitely not going to buy something with a 2 minute trial that probably won't work if i did buy it. disappointed.

Huglover
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Huglover on Nov 21, 10 12:03 PM
Problems with finishing a level....
On my instance of Farm Frenzy: Gone Fishing, I can do a right click and choose to go back to the menu.
- it will send me to the screen where I may choose Career or Endless, and if I go back to Career, I will be asked if I want to continue the game I was working on....

I am so lucky I have the option then to answer no on the question, and I can start another level if I want to...

Aiwevanya
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by Aiwevanya on Nov 25, 10 3:24 AM
On the endless game mode it isn't possible to get the tickets because the helicopter has the wrong item, it has sushi instead of the drawing board thing.

Erases my game about half way through

[Post New]by persephene on Jan 22, 11 9:47 AM
The problem I am having is that when I get half-way through the game (about level 25) my game erased and I had to start over. I got to about the same place (somewhere between 20 and 25) and it erased my saved game again!

Seji
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by Seji on May 19, 12 9:29 AM
I'm not having any of the issues everyone else is complaining about, i.e., slow loading, etc. My problem is, and I hope I'm not the only one, the little seahorses you buy to collect things for you stop picking items up. After a bit, they simply refuse to do it.

It's frustrating! I love FF games, but this one doesn't live up.

Trophy slowness

[Post New]by matejRyo on Mar 31, 13 2:48 AM
can you please fix this problem its on game that i play.When i got a trophy game freazes for one hour and its so slow, I dont know why i tryed everything to change it but it seems to not work. fix this.

Go to: