crea8ive
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Fishdom: Seasons Under the Sea

[Post New]by crea8ive on Oct 13, 10 1:53 AM
Have really enjoyed some of the other fishdom games so am looking forward to trying this one too

textrekkie
Shark
Shark
13,265 Posts

[Post New]by textrekkie on Oct 13, 10 8:57 AM
This was the first Fishdom I purchased. I'm not a huge Match 3 fan, but I play them from time to time.

I thought the themed aquariums were a cute idea. I thought the gameplay mixed with purchasing aqaurium items was fun and I had a good time playing the levels and doing different things with the aqauriums while I got all the trophies.

However, I was truly disappointed to discover that after getting gold trophies in all three tanks and then playing more in order to purchse additional tanks, that the items for sale in the additional tanks were the same as in the first. I was hoping the items for the extra tanks would be different--even the fish are the same. There is nothing to inspire you to play the extra levels or tanks. This would alleviate the boredom of playing more of the game.

Edited on 10/13/2010 at 8:58:57 AM PST

Dude3032
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Dude3032 on Oct 19, 10 11:52 AM
sinshack wrote:The best part about this game (so far) is that they went back to the bigger boxes!!! I didn't really care for the previous "seasonal" Fishdom games because the M3 boxes were so small - not so tiny you couldn't see, but you did have to strain a bit to find the matches. These are nice and big, and based on the grid configurations in the early screens they will be very interesting to clear once I progress to the point that all the blocks are locked or blocked.

Great job! Now I have another interesting "fall back" game to play whenever the Arcade, Adventure, and Time Management fans get their fixes.

ps. Too bad they missed Easter as a holiday - I would have loved seeing the fish in bunny ears or delivering eggs!

I bought this game sight unseen because of the comment about "bigger boxes". I hated the little boxes on the sequels to Fishdom. However, the boxes on this game are still smaller than the original Fishdom --- I'm disappointed.

GaCorolla
Shark
Shark
13,397 Posts

[Post New]by GaCorolla on Oct 27, 10 4:58 AM
I have two of the Fishdom games already. I enjoy the two I have; the game play in all of the Fishdoms is alike with a few minor features. I honestly don't see a reason to buy a game that is identical in most respects to the others.

Ruth58
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Ruth58 on Nov 14, 10 7:55 AM
There was something I read when I was buying it that there would be "something special" on the day of the holiday -- I missed Halloween -- does anyone know what happened?

I am Canadian and I expect the Tanksgiving will be the American holiday -- when exactly is that?

Liasmani
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
19,504 Posts

[Post New]by Liasmani on Aug 11, 11 9:00 AM
Graphics – 3 stars
Story – 2.5 stars
Music/Sounds – 3 stars
Gameplay – 3 stars
Overall – 2.875 stars

My ratings of games can be high as 5 and can be low as 1.

Ratings Explained:

1 star: Poor
2 stars: Okay
3 stars: Good
4 stars: Great
5 stars: Excellent

I won’t be purchasing this game at all. For those who did – Happy Gaming!

[Post New]by lee6930 on Oct 3, 13 5:32 PM
Can someone please tell me in Fishdom seasons what does the fish want
that is thinking a fish eating and a nurse fish?

Go to: