blackgsd
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:Post any Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by blackgsd on Oct 14, 10 7:43 PM
"I went to play the intercom mini game at the hotel and I couldn't move the buttons. I then waited for the skip button to charge, hit that and lost my inventory, menu bars etc. Couldn't even exit out of the game!"

And it happened to me. I feel like a beta tester.

Re:Post any Mystery Trackers: The Void Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by greeneyes488 on Oct 14, 10 9:03 PM
I must have been real lucky cuz that tree caused me no probs at all !This was a FUN game!!

LadyReah
Herring
Herring
372 Posts

[Post New]by LadyReah on Oct 14, 10 9:29 PM
I am not one to lose my keys, but boy am I having a lot of trouble with keys in this game! First I had trouble getting the key from the mailbox and had to restart the game. Got through that part and am now at the slot machine. I have played that darn slot way too long. Have tried checking to see if I missed anything else, checked the strategy guide. Played another hundred bucks or so! Still no keys, but I have gotten the three 7's many times.

So BF techs if you are reading this add the slot machine as another glitch. Hopefully you guys will work your magic and we will all be playing happily very soon.

Pinky559
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by Pinky559 on Oct 14, 10 10:17 PM
peglegann wrote:I have a different issue. I did not go in the same direction as the strategy guide. I am at Chapter 4. I do not have the injector for the monster. I went to the mailbox as soon as I got off the train. I have done the piano key and everything else. I have a hammer, nails and a plank in my inventory. I took the postcard from the mailbox and listened to the bear. I did not see the key. When I pulled away from the mailbox it shut down. i.e. I cannot go back in to it. No magnifying glass or anything. Is this a glitch or have I really missed something? Please, please help. I am now going to re-start under a different profile if I can, whilst waiting for a response from someone. Thank you.

Pinky559
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by Pinky559 on Oct 14, 10 10:21 PM
I have the same problem. I could not get the key.

The scene changed before I could grab it and you can't go back. So...now I figure I have to start the game over with a new name. What a bummer...I didn't expect this with a CE.

Pinky559
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by Pinky559 on Oct 14, 10 10:36 PM
I just started the game over with a new name . Got into the house and got so....pee... am so..angry. I had to get out of the game. Makes me sorry I bought the game. I never buy CE.....Big Fish ---Is there something you can do about this problem without me starting all over again?

darkhalf01
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by darkhalf01 on Oct 14, 10 10:53 PM
I got to the record puzzle in the subway and the record needle got stuck and I couldn't reset or get out of it. Went out of the game and back in and needle still stuck so I had to skip my first puzzle of the game. Very disappointing.

[Post New]by trinity37373 on Oct 14, 10 11:06 PM
After clicking on the Freddys nighmare bear I didnt grab the keys and the scene closed and won't open so I can get the keys to the medical chest in the tram so I am unable to help the trolls in the cave. I loved this game until this happened now Im going to have to start over grrrr.

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Oct 14, 10 11:12 PM
trinity37373 wrote:After clicking on the Freddys nighmare bear I didnt grab the keys and the scene closed and won't open so I can get the keys to the medical chest in the tram so I am unable to help the trolls in the cave. I loved this game until this happened now Im going to have to start over grrrr.

Me too Trinity. I had to start over from the beginning. One bright point?- is that all hidden objects are the same and the replay can be quick. I did 1 1/4 hours. The devs definintely need to fix these glitches. I feel for you

ETA. Sorry did not read all of the posts, I see others are now having the same problem. I found it worth persevering or am I just a masochist?

Edited on 10/14/2010 at 11:16:49 PM PST

akfrosty
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by akfrosty on Oct 15, 10 12:09 AM
viclynn17 wrote:I am trying to get the record out of the file cabinet. I get them all in but it will not let me take the record. I have reinstalled and the gliches stopped now this.

Same here, everytime I try to take the record, the drawer goes in so you can't get the record. So I am stuck at this spot, hope someone comes up with a solution so I can finish the game.

unhappyplayer
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by unhappyplayer on Oct 15, 10 4:37 AM
I forgot to grab the keys from the mailbox, now it won't let me retrieve them.Otherwise everything up to this point has been great.

djrum525
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,389 Posts

[Post New]by djrum525 on Oct 15, 10 5:16 AM
I'm now stuck at the greedy drawer that won't give up the record!
I have already restarted due to the problem with the intercom buttons.
Has anyone uninstalled, reinstalled and was able to finish the game with no glitches?
That's my next step, if it works!

SandraSwede
Shark
Shark
14,103 Posts

[Post New]by SandraSwede on Oct 15, 10 6:52 AM
I can't open the game. Nothing happens and I've even bought it.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it still doesn't help.

sherrilafkas
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by sherrilafkas on Oct 15, 10 6:57 AM
Sorry. Now posting in tech issues. puzzle in doorway with acess card that i need would not let me turn dials. so i had to skip puzzle and now i still can not get the access card. totally stuck. did anyone get past this? Now i dont have a menu or inventory bar. Aargh. Is there going to be a fix for this?????????

[Post New]by mchilburn on Oct 15, 10 7:06 AM
sherrilafkas wrote:Sorry. Now posting in tech issues. puzzle in doorway with acess card that i need would not let me turn dials. so i had to skip puzzle and now i still can not get the access card. totally stuck. did anyone get past this? Now i dont have a menu or inventory bar. Aargh. Is there going to be a fix for this?????????

djrum525
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,389 Posts

[Post New]by djrum525 on Oct 15, 10 7:14 AM
sherrilafkas wrote:Sorry. Now posting in tech issues. puzzle in doorway with acess card that i need would not let me turn dials. so i had to skip puzzle and now i still can not get the access card. totally stuck. did anyone get past this? Now i dont have a menu or inventory bar. Aargh. Is there going to be a fix for this?????????

Hi sherrilafkas, I had the same problem and had to delete current profile and restart. Peeked at the SG to see what numbers I needed, got through that and unfortunately I've encountered the greedy drawer.

sherrilafkas
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by sherrilafkas on Oct 15, 10 7:18 AM
does that mean you got through that puzzle and then hit another snag with a greedy drawer inside? I have deleted profile and am starting over. I don't want to have to do that again.

flowerchild44
Marlin
Marlin
8,348 Posts

[Post New]by flowerchild44 on Oct 15, 10 7:22 AM
viclynn17 wrote:I am trying to get the record out of the file cabinet. I get them all in but it will not let me take the record. I have reinstalled and the gliches stopped now this.

djrum525
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,389 Posts

[Post New]by djrum525 on Oct 15, 10 7:24 AM
Yes. Debating on whether or not I should just uninstall and reinstall the whole game! It's such a HUGE d/l file....took about an hour to install. May wait to do that later.

flowerchild44
Marlin
Marlin
8,348 Posts

[Post New]by flowerchild44 on Oct 15, 10 7:25 AM
I also cannot get the record out of drawer, am i having a senior moment?? stuck stuck stuck

Go to: