Re:Welcome to Mysteries of Magic Island forum

[Post New]by buzjudy on Oct 28, 10 10:58 AM
I am stuck, the gold bars i put the first in the box before i glued it now i cant get out to fix it. Is there something i should click on?

[Post New]by Nitaklutz on Oct 29, 10 3:44 PM
sharplayer wrote:
milliehornedo wrote:I'm also stuck in the Temple Room in the right door where you lit the first torch, I try but it tells me it needs fuel, but when I put the fuel it tells me it already has fuel and when I put the fire it doesn't lit. Can somebody help.

Add me to your list. can't get out of the Temple room ....any answers????

[Post New]by Nitaklutz on Oct 29, 10 3:46 PM
i cant light torches in temple either. can light the first one but not the rest

Merozz
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

CANNOT LIGHT TORCH IN TEMPLE ROOM EITHER BUT

[Post New]by Merozz on Oct 29, 10 4:22 PM
Cannot light torch in temple room either...but my sister can....on a different computer. I haven't seen a fix for this yet.

CANNOT LIGHT TORCH IN TEMPLE ROOM EITHER BUT

[Post New]by Nitaklutz on Oct 29, 10 4:31 PM
Merozz wrote:Cannot light torch in temple room either...but my sister can....on a different computer. I haven't seen a fix for this yet.

UPDATE to Torches not lighting in Temple

[Post New]by Slotsie on Oct 29, 10 5:25 PM
UPDATE ~ I uninstalled the game. Re-installed it and is kept the save. It is still having the same problem...that tells me it is a corrupt save.

My sister had no problem. Still could be a glitch for not doing them in the "right order"

Good Luck all!

LTF50
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by LTF50 on Oct 29, 10 10:25 PM
I am stuck trying to get the talisman for the air rune - I got the jewel glued and I put water in the basin and the form appeared above it, but now I can't seem to do anything and all the hints tell me is that there is nothing left to do. Can someone help or is this a glitch in the game?

zed_dee2
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by zed_dee2 on Oct 30, 10 3:17 PM
Hi

Is anyone else having technical problems with this game?

It's crashed a few times (access violation) & now it won't light the 2nd lamp in the temple. I've put fuel in it but the fire spell won't light it.

I'm getting pretty fed up with it

Z

[Post New]by shrekie2 on Nov 1, 10 5:42 AM
i got fed up with trying to sort it and waiting for a post from someone that had worked it out, so i emailed big fish and asked them to look at it, received an email detailing how to go into the file and rewrite it as lit then save it, then it should work. haven't done it, decided to junk the game, but am sure you'll get the same reply if you email them too.

[Post New]by DreamWeaver56 on Nov 1, 10 9:56 PM
I am stuck in the Temple.. I've used my fire oil and my fire spell on the first lamp but no matter what I do it won't light..... what am I doing wrong?? I need help folks... Thanks Okay.. sorry folks.. I posted this then read the posts and found out that I'm not the only one having this problem.... it must be a glitch.... Drat... and this game was fun to this point!!!!

Edited on 11/01/2010 at 10:08:59 PM PST

[Post New]by taaryl on Nov 3, 10 11:45 AM
I am stuck! Just finished the red crystal. But can't find the next move to finish the fountain/bird bath?? I have searched the whole game to find a hint as to where to look nexted with no luck. Can anyone out there give me a helping hand?

MSG050110
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by MSG050110 on Nov 4, 10 3:10 PM
redhead2 wrote: i too am stuck in the cave..... please help...... i do like this game so far ..... where do you find the torch?

You have to make a torch out of an oar, wag, wire and cutters. You must make the torch at the cabin.

[Post New]by tinsycharlie on Nov 5, 10 2:30 PM
Like others i'm stuck with lighting the candles in the cave? What's worse i lit the first one after holding the fire spell on it for ages, went to come away and it suddenly lit it'self. But it wont work with the second? Do i have to stay on it for longer? Friends how did you get past this, can't go any further till i know. HELP!

[Post New]by tyljie on Nov 6, 10 6:04 AM
Same here. I can't even lit the first candle. It just won't work. I try using different name to play again but it just can't lit. What to do? Try reinstalled the game again and play but still not working. I AM STUCK AND FED UP. HELP!!!!!

Gwennoel
Guppy
Guppy
189 Posts

[Post New]by Gwennoel on Nov 8, 10 8:43 AM
Guess I'll uninstall it, there aren't many replies in this forum, & I'm stuck too , did anyone finish the game ?

[Post New]by filrosa on Nov 9, 10 1:36 PM
margie14580 wrote:Thanks for hosting this forum.

I am stuck in the Mysteries of Magic Island at the scene where I am supposed to cut the hedges covering pillars. The scissors do not work on the hedges as the walk through blog indicates. Am I missing something here?

Thanks!

[Post New]by shirleyb77 on Nov 9, 10 4:34 PM
I've been having trouble too and just spoke to someone on the chat line. They've issued a new build of the game. Here's what she said to do:
1) Uninstall the game
2) Reinstall from the member section game download
3) Create a new character
4) This should fix the problem

GOOD LUCK!

[Post New]by DARKIT on Nov 9, 10 9:56 PM
shirleyb77 wrote:I've been having trouble too and just spoke to someone on the chat line. They've issued a new build of the game. Here's what she said to do:
1) Uninstall the game
2) Reinstall from the member section game download
3) Create a new character
4) This should fix the problem

GOOD LUCK!

[Post New]by DARKIT on Nov 9, 10 9:58 PM
Thank you - Will try the FIX someday. Really nice game til now.

[Post New]by wodrez on Nov 12, 10 12:37 PM
Stuck in Temple room . First lamp/torch lights but I cannot light 2nd and third. I have tried several times to fill then use fire spell does not light.

Go to: