Welcome to Farm Tribe forum

[Post New]by danser1245 on Oct 22, 10 2:19 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Farm Tribe forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Farm Tribe players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
i just bought this game and cant get past feed all workers grrrr please help i keep feeding them and nothing happens ty

Re:Welcome to Farm Tribe forum

[Post New]by erialcclaire on Oct 22, 10 6:44 PM
ljwalter wrote:I can't figure out how to raise the last totem - the one at the top of the hill. I've raised all the other ones, received all of the technology items, 20 people, have the cake recipe, etc. help please?!?

You need to cut down the palm tree in front of it.......

[Post New]by oarmow on Oct 22, 10 8:26 PM
I just completed the game and I have one collectible that I cannot find. It looks like it is a green rock or shell with lines around it. It is the 9th collectible in the 2nd row on the bottom between the green diamond thing and the coin with a square in the middle of it. It is driving me crazy because I cannot find it. I am clicking everywhere with no luck. Please help me out.

Edited on 10/22/2010 at 8:26:25 PM PST

[Post New]by ullsan on Oct 23, 10 6:05 AM
Almosen wrote:
shill wrote:
Brillo17 wrote:I am playing Farm Tribe (Great game) but have reached the place where I am told to "open the totem in the rain". Does anyone know which totem and where it is? Any help would be appreciated.

Need to build a bridge to the other side..... there is a sparkling "thing" during the rain....drop your scientist there.....

I've already opened the totem under the bridge, but I still have a task that states I have to "open the totem during the rain". What to do?

Go further upp the river, there is the sparkling thing

jvt702
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by jvt702 on Oct 23, 10 1:14 PM
Hi all, I got all the way to the last totem and it keeps telling me to research. I have all the research items and have all the buildings, etc...but it won't let me open the last totem. Am I missing something?

[Post New]by Kiya707 on Oct 23, 10 4:08 PM
Try looking in the pink flowers towards the bottom, opposite side of the honey hive.

[Post New]by Barley3 on Oct 23, 10 6:30 PM
I am having a problem w/ finding the last token in the collections a white shell. Does anyone know where this one is??

Fireplace

[Post New]by Grizelda2 on Oct 25, 10 12:38 AM
crazey_2005 wrote:I'm having the same problem as the other forum member with the "fireplace" task? Any help out there?

I've read that you've simply got to plop a scientist on the fireplace and that'll do it. But it doesn't work for me. I've been play for hours & hours, amassing loads of money & tech points, all 15 characters becoming multi-specialized, but no matter what scientist I drop on or near the fire, nothing happens. (And yes, I bought the fireplace photo ages ago).

I feel so stupid. What am I missing??!

[Post New]by Dkievit on Oct 25, 10 1:58 PM
Re:
by merribear on Oct 20, 10 1:51 PM
I have finished game but can't find one rectangular yellow gem in collections, so frustrating , can anyone help?

I found the yellow gem on the roof of the first hut on the island. It blends into the roof very well.

[Post New]by pw5016 on Oct 25, 10 5:10 PM
Fayzel wrote:
loonicorn wrote:Im same have done eveything, have all recipes, have bought all the research items built all buildings got 1 man with full bar on all 3 activites but when i put him near the last totem he just says I dont know or research required - im short of 1 yellow gem on collections but thats it - very frustrating, i like this game in general but agree with other posts that lack of general guidence can be quite frustrating, a lot of what i completed was more by chance

Cut down the palm tree right next to the last totem, then get your scientist to open the last totem. Took me ages to figure it out!

[Post New]by pw5016 on Oct 25, 10 5:13 PM
advice, please. I thought I had it with cut down the palm tree, but now I suspect it's the 'other' of the two remaining totems. I have cake, all the buildings etc, and 5 totems. Very tediously missing one last jewel, but judging by comments that isn't necessary to finish.

So the totem up by the 'face' is not open, and the task says open it in the rain. Have tried skilled people, who say research is required.

Haven't found the last totem. I haven't seem anything about a stone fireplace. I suspect it's behind the mill, as it looks like something is in the trees back there. Tried cutting down those trees, nothing doing.

Help requested and appreciated in advance.

MrBen198
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by MrBen198 on Oct 26, 10 4:41 AM
How do you get to the point where you see the father?

MrBen198
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by MrBen198 on Oct 26, 10 6:06 AM
TUBBV wrote:I love this game but i am confussed about what I am to pick.... I am at the part where it looks likee I am to pick up 10 white bag looking things and need to know what I am looking for exctly or what it is PLEASE HELP!

You are looking for flour and must have a mill! It takes several pieces of wheat to make flour. Send your residents to the mill and they will come back looking for wheat!
Hope this helps you! Anything else, please let me know! Thanks!

MrBen198
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by MrBen198 on Oct 26, 10 9:40 AM
For those individuals who had difficulty finding the Collections, search all over the grass and rocks! My game is completed and the Collection is complete as well!
If I can remember where everything was, just ask and I'll do what is possible to help!
Thanks!

[Post New]by pw5016 on Oct 26, 10 9:54 AM
aha, I got it. Thank you for all the help on this forum.

Problem was I confused the 'rain' requirement with the visible totem in front of the stone face. The rain requirement was actually for the totem hidden below the sparkles that showed in rain across the river. Once I got that from the messages, it all came together.

Looking forward to next game.

[Post New]by Lainy21 on Oct 26, 10 12:33 PM
It would be nice if someone answered the fireplace question!!! Seems all questions are being answered EXCEPT that one. UGH!!!!

[Post New]by hardhat24 on Oct 26, 10 1:46 PM
Missing one collectable: the salamandar looking thing. Any Help?

[Post New]by hardhat24 on Oct 26, 10 1:51 PM
Response for fire place:

Did you bring a scientest to fireplace and drop them when they get the "!" above there head? If you drop them there they will raise up the totem.

[Post New]by Lexi1402 on Oct 27, 10 2:51 AM
Solunaris wrote:I'm playing Farm Tribe right now and I've upgraded my food storage, build a bar, fish house, beehive,have three different farms, uncovered two of the totems and cleared away the alter and now I'm suppose to move away the stone.

I assume by the stone they mean the blocked cave. But when I drag my people there they are confused and won't do it. How and what do I need to move the stone? It does not appear that I can buy any tools for this task but I cannot move forward until I complete the move the stone task.

The stone u r looking for is located by the river. It's got 3 zig zags on it. Also look up some earlier posts and it tells u how to remove it. Good Luck

[Post New]by Veve87 on Oct 27, 10 3:54 AM
hello... excuse me, where i can find the first collection in the third row?? pls help me

Go to: