Re:Welcome to Escape From Paradise forum

[Post New]by SnowBunzzz on Jun 15, 09 11:54 PM
CherylB1003 wrote:playing games gives both experience & wood.
Besides the match 3 at the top left, there is a word search puzzle in a bottle by the shipwreck.

My problem is chopping the tiki - I bring my people over there, but I get question marks & the need for an experienced forester rather than an axe to chop the thing down.

Same here, HELP!!!!

[Post New]by KatBGWA on Jun 17, 09 3:21 AM
I was wondering if anyone out there still had a list of the radio parts and were there were that they might send me? I have finished eveything but still have five radio pieces left to find.

[Post New]by Sussemusen on Jun 17, 09 7:19 AM
KatBGWA wrote:I was wondering if anyone out there still had a list of the radio parts and were there were that they might send me? I have finished eveything but still have five radio pieces left to find.

I have the same problem

[Post New]by evilcookielady on Jun 20, 09 11:15 AM
KatBGWA wrote:I was wondering if anyone out there still had a list of the radio parts and were there were that they might send me? I have finished eveything but still have five radio pieces left to find.

Radio part locations:

1. X on ground. Drag a castaway to the X's to dig up the radio part.
2. Push rock in first area over with 4 or more castaways.
3. Right side of lake in second area near waterfall. Go fishing.
4. Crack in ground, second area right of Diner minigame. Cut down tree.
5. Fish in pond just over bridge in third area.
6. Stare at tiki in grove of trees located in third area.
7. Bottle on beach next to original crash site. Word jumble game.
8. In pond in fourth area south of volcano. It is almost all surrounded by rocks.
9. In 3 tikis between levels 3 and 4. One man and one woman maxed in respective skills.
10. Crab on ground in 4th area. One man and one woman maxed in each skill.

There you go!

[Post New]by gilora on Jun 21, 09 5:54 AM
Ok, I have 30 castaways and I built the radio and decided to stay. Is there some way to open up other areas of the game? It appears there are arrows but you can't move in that direction, plus there's a rock with writing on it but you can't read it. If I get all of my castaways to level 3 in all skills will this open up the other areas? Thanks!!

[Post New]by craziequilter on Jul 1, 09 6:18 AM
Thank you so much for the last radio part i have played this game over and over and could not find that last part.
This has been a lot of fun to play
Thank you..

[Post New]by GODSGIFT on Jul 2, 09 4:58 PM
CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE THE RADIO PARTS ARE!! PLEASE PM ME OR LEAVE A MESSAGE

Edited on 07/02/2009 at 4:58:50 PM PST

Welcome to Escape From Paradise forum

[Post New]by blowjoeparker on Jul 17, 09 2:34 AM
annrdea1 wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Escape From Paradise forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Escape From Paradise players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
i need to know how you get 5000 wood pleasse contact me at annrdea@aol.com

I would like to know that to if you have the big clue contact me blowjoeparker@hotmail.com

[Post New]by lolz_im_a_fish on Aug 4, 09 6:39 PM
lolz im a fish!

xxxHazeyxxx
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by xxxHazeyxxx on Aug 28, 09 8:33 AM
annchristine wrote:I have found all the radio parts but one. Does anyone have a list of where they can be found?

I have found alot digging on every X you find and alot of fishing will find them too! Just a thought!

[Post New]by HAPPYGOLUCKY48 on Aug 29, 09 6:20 PM
I'm going crazy. I'm trying to gather the 5000 pieces of wood for the chief, but I don't know where to put it. I have 30 villagers and my wood will only go up to like 4050. This is the second time I've played the game and just can't get past this point.

[Post New]by HAPPYGOLUCKY48 on Aug 29, 09 6:22 PM
just drag a person to the river or lake and they will start fishing

question

[Post New]by lwallas on Oct 11, 09 11:55 AM
how do i move a saved game from one computer to another?

Edited on 10/25/2009 at 2:22:26 PM PST

emerance
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

Re:last radio part in "crab"

[Post New]by emerance on Nov 14, 09 3:54 PM
I have six castaways (3 men, 3 women) who are all level 3 on each skill. I've put them on the "crab" and nothing happens. Some won't go on a specific space, so I have to let them go where the game puts them, so I ended up with some doubling up until I could figure out how to move the other character on that space. Bottom line, nothing happens. This is supposed to be where the last radio part is but I'm stumped! any help would be greatly appreciated

[Post New]by nottynut on May 3, 10 9:34 PM
Does Escape from paradise really have more than one island? I got all the radio parts and think i got to the end. How do I know if I am at the end of this game? What are all the arrows for, can you go further.

Edited on 05/03/2010 at 9:38:59 PM PST

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Jun 21, 10 10:23 AM
Tried the demo of this game last night and played for the full hour. Things that appealed to me: the tribal aspect and exploring. The problem is that it's very slow going and for example, when your people eat - they don't just eat 1 out of 50 bananas, they eat 38 bananas! Same when they build - you can collect maximum of 50 wood (at least during the demo), which takes a good 15 real time minutes but hitting the hut for about 3 real time minutes depletes it. I had mixed experiences with them starting back up on their own to assigned jobs. It seemed if I wanted them to, they didn't. When I wanted them to move on to something else, they had it in their minds do the old job. Sigh.

The mini games are outdated and boring. One is a marble shooter which is terribly difficult to control and slow. The other was a word search puzzle - yawn. As you spend more time playing these old, boring games rather than the tribal portion, you feel as if you got ripped off and somehow purchased electronic versions of these. Also, when you finished a mini game, you would get points you could assign to your tribe people. For example, after successful word search puzzle, I had 86 points. I assigned them in one area to one person for "providing" - it barely moved the gauge a sliver and they were gone. That, I could live without. Although when the demo was over, I really was still curious about the tribal people.

Anyway, wouldn't spend my money on this as like I said, it's word search & marble shooter more than anything else.

[Post New]by kteacher on Jul 17, 10 5:46 PM
annchristine wrote:I have found all the radio parts but one. Does anyone have a list of where they can be found?

ME TOO!! LAST RADIO PART IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!

Helentn
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Helentn on May 2, 12 1:16 PM
Miniatures1 wrote:I am on my first challenge to get 50 prices of wood is there a way to speed this up? Thanks

Helentn
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Helentn on May 2, 12 1:17 PM
Getting extra wood.

Play one of the mini games...one is over by the radio parts section. Take a villager over there. One is by the boat and tree in lower right.. You get more wood and food

[Post New]by nihalghfkhhhhh on Mar 7, 14 1:26 AM
gd gm

Go to: