Re:Welcome to Escape the Museum forum

[Post New]by impota on Oct 16, 10 11:00 AM
pjonesmorton wrote:I need help.....I agree with the comments related to the screen being dark. Really hard to see items in some of the rooms.....I am in the Earth Solar system room....I can not find the wheel for the cart. Have been every where in the room and clicked on all items....but still nothing....direction would be appreciated....

[Post New]by heatherington on Jan 4, 11 4:00 AM
Now this game was pretty enjoyable and challenging. I loved being able to figure out how to get from room to room. My mom even enjoyed it. Well worth the money.

shaggywen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by shaggywen on Jan 9, 11 9:18 PM
I hate this game. I can usually find stuff, but it's soooo hard in these scenes. I end up using 2 or 3 or 5 hints in a scene cause I get tired of looking. The mother keeps asking about the rescuers coming. Her girl is perfectly safe and sound and is not hurt at all. The rescuers are busy rescuing people who actually need rescuing and are hurt, so quit talking, quit tidying up the museum and get to your kid if you're so worried, but I think she is safer than you are. I bought it for 2.99 and I think the way I'm going I'll get 20 hours of play from it, so it only costs 15 cents an hour. It's a sure cure for insomnia, I'm ready for bed right now!

IYBAKH
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by IYBAKH on Feb 23, 11 12:32 PM
I found this game very difficult to play. Thank goodness, the hint system recharged in seconds or I would have given up. The hidden objects were generally not pertinent to the story; many were hidden behind other things. And, trying to solve the puzzles was very "puzzling." Again, [removed by moderator] came to the rescue as there were no Skip buttons. The cursor was useful. It would pulsate over the hidden objects or change to a question mark in the puzzle scenes. The graphics and sound effects depicting the earthquake were quite well done. The various rooms added interest to the searches. I enjoyed the music. But, overall, it lost the fun of playing for me because successes were so few and far between. I hope Museum 2 is better.

Edited on 02/24/2011 at 10:48:01 AM PST

[Post New]by mommiemoo on Apr 19, 11 12:56 PM
I have played this game of and on for at least six months. Never played anything so agravating. Too Dark!! At one point< I just gave up and didn't touch it for about 4 months. Have been trying to get through the last gate that Caitlin has to get through with the fuse and paper. Have both, and don't have a clue what to do with them. HELP!!!!!!!

[Post New]by Shancara on May 1, 11 3:30 AM
Can anyone tell me, in Escape from the Museum the scene while you piece together the swans in the painting, I cannot get the pieces to move or the writing to show up it is broken up ( the text on the phones ), i have deleted the game, and reinstalled it but as soon as I get to the painting, I can't go any further, please can anyone help ?

[Post New]by debbih on Aug 20, 11 6:41 PM
What are the chances of a "walk through" of this one? debbih

Edited on 08/20/2011 at 6:43:06 PM PST

megwoman25
Clownfish
Clownfish
742 Posts

[Post New]by megwoman25 on Sep 15, 11 2:41 PM
This is the only game I own that I've never finished. Half the items I could never find, the other half of items I had no idea what they were so then I couldn't find them for that reason. I liked the mini games and trying to get out of places that were falling down but the hidden object scenes were tedious and yes the game is long but its too long in my opinion. The second one in this game series is very well done in my opinion and I loved playing it the whole way through. I am going to try it again though to see if now that I have played more of this game and deem myself an expert, somehow this game is more interesting or Im able to actually finish it.

marg6043
Clownfish
Clownfish
582 Posts

[Post New]by marg6043 on Dec 31, 11 10:43 AM
I bought this game back in 4, 08, it was my first truly challenging game at the time, had to used a lot of hints and even look in the web for a place get a walk-through, to be able to finished, those were the days, now that I recall when I didn't have enough experience for this type of games.

But I could not let go, I enjoyed it very much and waited patiently for the second one to come out.

modocuser
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by modocuser on Oct 17, 13 12:18 PM
irmloc wrote:
amber_ryan wrote:hello....i love this game but i seem to be stuck. im in grand hall 2 where the column is collapsing and i cannot seem to find the keys to the cabinet where the hammer is clearly visible....help meeee

modocuser
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Welcome to Escape the Museum forum

[Post New]by modocuser on Oct 17, 13 1:01 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Escape the Museum forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Escape the Museum players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
I can't find the key on room 16 with the collapse wall that needs support

modocuser
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by modocuser on Oct 17, 13 1:13 PM
amber_ryan wrote:hello....i love this game but i seem to be stuck. im in grand hall 2 where the column is collapsing and i cannot seem to find the keys to the cabinet where the hammer is clearly visible....help meeee

modocuser
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by modocuser on Oct 18, 13 5:34 PM
retroro wrote:I am in chapter 18 or 19. I am trying to find the door number so caitlin can enter it and unlock that door. I have all the tools a stick, asticker and a mirror but I can not figure out how to use them .....Help please

Go to: