lukefsje
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Your Comments and Reviews for Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™

[Post New]by lukefsje on Aug 2, 14 7:27 PM
Madame Fate is my personal favorite of the MCF games. I loved going back to investigating suspects instead of finding diary pages, the hidden object scenes within hidden object scenes, the suspect hidden object scenes, the word puzzles you play to unlock the suspect scenes, and the overall look and feel of the game. A difference from past MCF games is that each regular hidden object scene (not the suspect or inner scenes) has an animation, usually with the sky or lights. The plot is pretty good, but I wish the ending wasn't just a set up for Return to Ravenhearst. The game is harder than Ravenhearst with smaller objects and you need to find all but two objects instead of two, three and four in Ravenhearst. There's some replay value because finding morphing objects give you an additional hint if you've used one and count towards unlocking more scenes where finding objects give you more time. If you don't like a lot of hidden object scenes don't get this. Haters of this game: if this wasn't made, Fate's Carnival wouldn't have been made and there wouldn't be morphing object scenes in Escape from Ravenhearst.

Your Comments and Reviews for Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™

[Post New]by suzzyq001 on Dec 29, 14 5:04 PM
bfgImbrium wrote:Hey Fishies! What do you think of Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your comments, opinions, hints and tips in this thread!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

Happy gaming!

bfgImbrium

[Post New]by suzzyq001 on Dec 29, 14 5:06 PM
I love this game but since I have upgraded my Mac to Yosemite, A whole bunch of my games no longer work!!!! Including most of the Mystery Case Files games! Anyone else having this issue? What do you do??????

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Dec 30, 14 3:36 PM
Hey suzzyq001

I can definitely understand how disappointing it is to see some of your games not working after updating your operating system

With older games, it can be more likely that they'll have an incompatibility with a newer operating system, especially since sometimes when a new operating system is released, it can be significantly different from the previous version.

It could help to check the system requirements listed on the game's page near the bottom, and if this is the case, please feel free to contact Customer Support HERE, and one of our Reps will be happy to work with you on this

I hope this helps!

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by nautilis123 on Jan 17, 15 9:15 AM
I just purchased this game in November 2014. The only way I can start a new game (after finishing one) is to change my players name. What gives???

Go to: