marie1931
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,881 Posts

Re:Welcome to Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ forum

[Post New]by marie1931 on Nov 16, 10 11:38 AM
Biglady72 wrote:Can anyone help me please. I have got stuck. I came out of the secret garden and tried to get back to it to go to the beauty shop again but it keeps taking me to the cemetry.

Hi Biglady

I'm not sure about the "secret garden you are talking about....." Can you give me more details ?

I'm sorry but I don't remember everything in this game .....

Is it the garden with the angel statue ?

SPOILER ALERT

If it is, in order to go back to the beauty shop, you have to go in the house (thru the windows ) and go down stairs by the chimney and you will find the three doors....

Hope it helps

marie

marie1931
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,881 Posts

[Post New]by marie1931 on Nov 16, 10 11:43 AM
bdingy wrote:Can you help me with this one? I am having a very hard time finding the drawing of the skeleton lock. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Dawn

Never mind - I found it. I thin kI needed to ask for it to appear right in front of my face. LOL!!

Hi bdingy

I'm glad you found it

marie

Freddo579
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Freddo579 on Nov 16, 10 4:06 PM
been to school, know every dark corner of the room, have clicked onver every object and the skeleton shakes when he sees me coming......... I have done the fire thankyou, but I still cant get anything to happen with the fuse one.......and cant make any more moves until I can ...........
Oh I did find the piece of the painting that was in the garden, so that has got to be a plus.

Freddo579
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Freddo579 on Nov 16, 10 4:09 PM
GrannyWalrus wrote:Thanks, Marie1931. I DID get the film and watched it, but did not notice the books, will have to go back and look again. I really appreciate your help. God Bless.

what film? I havent found any film..........

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,654 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Nov 16, 10 4:11 PM
The film is beyond the typewriter door.
What's in your inventory?

Freddo579
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Freddo579 on Nov 16, 10 4:13 PM
GrannyWalrus wrote:I got caught by the evil brother Victor and have been locked in the attic. I can't figure out how to get out. Can anyone help me? I think it may have something to do with the bookcase and moving the books around,but I am lost.

Attic.............what attic?

Freddo579
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Freddo579 on Nov 16, 10 4:17 PM
msflowerlady wrote:Hey GrannyWalrus,

Did you pick up the axe next to the door to the right of the bookcase? Then go to theatre and use the axe on the window boards and climb down the ladder. Hope this helps.
/quote]

Bookcase?......... what bookcase and where??

Freddo579
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Freddo579 on Nov 16, 10 4:20 PM
marie1931 wrote:
msflowerlady wrote:I am stuck on the puzzle with all the gears and skeleton levers. Just can't figure it out. Maybe I am too tired. Anybody got any hints that can point me in the right direction? Maybe I need a swift kick in the rear! LOL!

Hi MsFlower !!

Welcome to the pond !

SPOILER ALERT

If you are talking about the mechanism of the skull door in the Victor's cottage, you have to click on the skulls in the certain order.

You can find a drawing somewhere in the cottage which shows you this sequence.
And to find the drawing, you have to use an object in your inventory....

Hope it helps

Marie

hmmmmm well reading all the posts and hint, I have come to the conclusion that I didn't see a skull door with leavers......at least I dont think I did........ I know I haven't clicked on a lot of skulls in any sequence......... maybe I should just delete the game and start again....... it is so confusing

Freddo579
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Freddo579 on Nov 16, 10 4:23 PM
marie1931 wrote:
Freddo579 wrote:Thanks Marie, this evening I will go to the toy store, but I can't for the life of me get the puzzle right for the coffin........duh guess I am thicker than I thought.........

Freddo

I know the coffin puzzle is not easy. You need to use a box in order to block another one and then to move it on the right spot...

Hope it helps a little

marie

Thankyou Marie, these hints helped greatly........ sorted the puzzle and got the fuse, but it doesnt work, it just sits there and looks at me

Freddo579
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Freddo579 on Nov 16, 10 4:26 PM
Mr_Russ wrote:The film is beyond the typewriter door.

ah hah, thats why I havent found it. I still have one more typewriter key to find before I can get through that door.
**** hum.........

marie1931
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,881 Posts

[Post New]by marie1931 on Nov 17, 10 12:43 PM
Freddo579 wrote:
marie1931 wrote:
Freddo579 wrote:Thanks Marie, this evening I will go to the toy store, but I can't for the life of me get the puzzle right for the coffin........duh guess I am thicker than I thought.........

Freddo

I know the coffin puzzle is not easy. You need to use a box in order to block another one and then to move it on the right spot...

Hope it helps a little

marie

Thankyou Marie, these hints helped greatly........ sorted the puzzle and got the fuse, but it doesnt work, it just sits there and looks at me

The fuse is for the fuse box in the general store....You put the fuse on the empty spot that have the word "school" close to it....Normally, you get the light in the school....

Hope it helps

marie

Go back to the school ......the light .....

Edited on 11/17/2010 at 12:50:16 PM PST

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,413 Posts

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Nov 19, 10 8:46 AM
Rats. I lost my long stick using it on the wrong object (the anchored piece of short rope) in the scene where you attempt to get the wooden bucket. Long stick is no longer in my Inventory. Think I will have to start over again. Now I can see the advantage of multiple saved games. If you screw up, you can try to recover using an older save file.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,654 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Nov 19, 10 9:16 AM
MarpleLover wrote:Rats. I lost my long stick using it on the wrong object (the anchored piece of short rope) in the scene where you attempt to get the wooden bucket. Long stick is no longer in my Inventory. Think I will have to start over again. Now I can see the advantage of multiple saved games. If you screw up, you can try to recover using an older save file.
You can only use the long stick to hit the bucket from underneath. Before you do anything drastic, scroll your inventory and if you don't have the stick go back to the well outside and see if you can haul up the bucket.

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,413 Posts

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Nov 19, 10 11:20 AM
Mr_Russ wrote:
MarpleLover wrote:Rats. I lost my long stick using it on the wrong object (the anchored piece of short rope) in the scene where you attempt to get the wooden bucket. Long stick is no longer in my Inventory. Think I will have to start over again. Now I can see the advantage of multiple saved games. If you screw up, you can try to recover using an older save file.
You can only use the long stick to hit the bucket from underneath. Before you do anything drastic, scroll your inventory and if you don't have the stick go back to the well outside and see if you can haul up the bucket.

Thanks. Mr Russ. Got the rusty knife from the well and even managed to get the empty glass for the gasoline. Time to save the game and take a break.

Freddo579
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by Freddo579 on Nov 19, 10 11:48 AM

ah thanks Mr Russ, I am still trying to find the last typewriter key..

in my inventory I have:........ a damp cloth, long stick, screwdriver, hammer, funnel, rope and a jar of fuel...........

marie1931
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,881 Posts

[Post New]by marie1931 on Nov 21, 10 5:04 AM
Freddo579 wrote:

ah thanks Mr Russ, I am still trying to find the last typewriter key..

in my inventory I have:........ a damp cloth, long stick, screwdriver, hammer, funnel, rope and a jar of fuel...........

SPOILER ALERT

Hi Freddo

I don't know which keys you already have. So below are all the place (hope I didn't forget one...) wher you can find typewriter keys :
Main door of the house
bedroom, under the bed
Sewer area, in the boat
beauty salon
general store
dollhouse
toy store (glass case)

hope it helps

marie

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,654 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Nov 21, 10 5:52 AM
Oooh hammer! That will hold you up.
You'll need to go back to the drawer and remove the nails.

The long stick and the rope are related.

You're some way off the R key.

Edited on 11/21/2010 at 5:53:23 AM PST

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,188 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 21, 10 6:10 AM
The hammer is only used to get the paint remover for the blackboard in the Schoolhouse. You can progress in the game without that until you need to solve the number riddles near the end of the game.

[Post New]by puppy88 on Nov 21, 10 4:09 PM
does anyone know when #3 is due to come out? already doing this one in 4 hours

marie1931
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,881 Posts

[Post New]by marie1931 on Nov 22, 10 2:36 AM
puppy88 wrote:does anyone know when #3 is due to come out? already doing this one in 4 hours

Hi puppy

Welcome to the pond

If you are talking about the next MCF game, it will be released on thanksgiving day (I guess...) and it's the #7 and not the #3 ....

ETA : Maybe you are talking about Ravenhearst storyline.....Sorry I don't know. Maybe next year....

marie

Edited on 11/22/2010 at 2:39:10 AM PST

Go to: