Re:Post any Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove technical issues here only

[Post New]by lgxcrunner0618 on Apr 17, 12 11:07 PM
I just downloaded this game and after I am done in the manager's office, there is no where else to go...so i checked the walkthrough and it told me to exit managers office and by the fireplace there should have been a hidden object objective......except i have played it over and over and every time I get there, there is none of the sparkles to show the hidden object by the fireplace.....it is just not there and will not let me move forward...i have restarted and re downloaded the game and nothing works? any suggestions

[Post New]by klbedsk on Apr 19, 12 3:05 PM
I have been playing the game using the walk through, step by step, for some reason, I can't access the hidden object game to retrieve the potato chips. I did the lantern, but could not go any further..please help me.
Also,the hammer does nothing to the rabbits head.

Dire Grove - missing inventory!!!!

[Post New]by VooDooVoo on May 29, 12 10:13 PM
Big Fish you should be ashamed!
1) Unlock upgrade didn't work correctly but was still charged for the game.... Twice!!!
2) Bugs reported months ago are still unadresses, yet you are still selling the game. FiIX THE REPORTED BUG CAUSING INVENTORY TO DISAPPEAR or REIMBURSE USERS!!!!!
3) You've given no usable responses to valid reported issues and tell paying users to use the Forum, which is a waste of time as there is no data concerning the issues available.

[Post New]by DawnyD on Jun 28, 12 4:48 PM
OMG!!!! As the other player stated... NO Felix sketch and NO second hidden object scene in hunting cabin! Pleeeaassee fix I have been lost since it broke

[Post New]by pleasehelp123 on Sep 10, 12 6:37 AM
SO I have a small problem. I am at what I assume is the end of the game, where you decode the puzzles and place the urn and vial atop the decoded puzzle WILL NOT let me put the urn or vial in. I have the strategy guide and found the games online with other sites. I know these are the correct items cause I can see the shape so why will it not let me do it. I get a variety of sayings at the top, "not yet, more finesse, thats not the desired item/action" HELp i am P O'd that I cant complete this so what am I missing or is this a glitch???????

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 10, 12 6:49 AM
You are missing the fact that the containers are empty.

[Post New]by lilgma on Nov 3, 12 9:20 PM
I am in the portal. I have solved the 1 thru 4 of the elements. However, the 5th, MERCURY, ( I have the the Glass Vial in my inventory) that I solved the the crypt will not allow me to attach the glass Vial to the stone. What do I do now? I cannot finish the game until I am able to attach the the Glass Vial to the stone. HELP!

[Post New]by popiellajones on Nov 11, 12 7:42 AM
I am playing on a netbook and the top and bottom is cut off, so no access to inventory. I have played many other MCF games on this netbook so am annoyed to discover this one is too big (my resolution won't go any higher than 1024x600). Can't the games all be a uniform size?
Oh well. Luckily I can borrow my partners full sized laptop to play it on.

[Post New]by Roughdiamond83 on Dec 28, 12 4:57 PM
I am at the part wher I have feather seeds ashes salt and mercury. I have worked out what goes where but can not place the items on the stone. I also have the snow shoes left. Have I missed something. I seem to be stuck. I have gone through the whole game again and can't find anything that I have missed. WTH??? So frustrating!!!

[Post New]by Phorbusuk on Jan 1, 14 1:14 PM
My issue is on an iPad retuna 3, when I am in the basement, trying to get the torch, I have already put the glue on the hole in the pipe and each time I try too place the hose to make the patch, it crashes..

This was the full game , I purchased it and having checked a few for mums, suggestion was to te-install, I did this but it only installed the demo version and I am now unable to download the full package, it requests that I purchase it again!!!!

[Post New]by HailCthulhu on Jan 1, 14 8:10 PM
I can't put the wood in the fireplace or use the car jack on the grate. Every time I try the game crashes. Conveniently these issues only showed up after I paid $6.99. I'm hoping I can get a fix for this, because I am absolutely not paying for it again. It's really a shame, because I love the game so far.

Ruin puzzle problem

[Post New]by Bahrat23 on Jan 6, 14 6:42 PM
I am near the end and solving the ruin puzzle, I had the first three gems in the right place, however when I put the last gem into place the game crashed. When I reopened the game three of the gem stones were gone, and there doesn't seem to be a way to get them back,and I can't complete the puzzle without them... I've tried starting over but This has happened three times now. What do I do?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 14, 14 7:49 PM
wmtell4164 wrote:I can't access any of the morphing items. When I click on them nothing happens. Any suggestions??
Hi wmtell4164! Welcome to the forum! Are you actually seeing the morphing items morph? I'm asking that silly question because we are in the forum for the standard edition of this game and there are no morphing items in this edition. The morphing items are bonus content that is only available in the Collector's Edition.

If you are seeing them morph and are sure you have the CE, you can try uninstalling and then reinstalling the game (you shouldn't lose your game progress), but if that doesn't fix it, then you may need to get in touch with Tech Support directly.

[Post New]by mrsj2011 on Mar 27, 14 3:43 PM
Hi,

I'm using Dire Grove on the iPad and whenever I try to open the grate with the car jack, to retrieve the snowshoes, the game crashes and throws me out.

Please help

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Mar 29, 14 10:22 PM
mrsj2011 wrote:Hi,

I'm using Dire Grove on the iPad and whenever I try to open the grate with the car jack, to retrieve the snowshoes, the game crashes and throws me out.

Please help
Hi mrsj2011! Welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately, I don't have a good solution for you, only suggestions. Firstly, you might want to check the help articles on games crashing. Just go up to the top of this page and click on the "Help" tab in the upper right corner. Once you get there you can search for something like "game crashing iPad" and see if any of the suggestions help.

If not, secondly, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling your game to see if you acquired a "bad" download.

Lastly, you may need to get in touch with tech support directly. From any page in the "Help" section, look at the bottom of the left-hand column and click on "Still need Help? Contact Us". When you get to the report page, don't forget to include your Dr. Felix diagnostic (instructions for that should be included).

I hope one of those suggestions helps you! Good luck!

Post any Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove technical issues here only

[Post New]by Moonsorceress on Apr 19, 14 1:24 PM
bfgArnoStyx wrote:If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>. Using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a> is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=166">Frequent Crashing of Game</a>
<a href="http://bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=438">Game Compatibility</a>

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our <a href=http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home>Help pages</a>.

I

[Post New]by Allyb870 on Apr 21, 14 12:27 PM
I seem to be having trouble getting the hint button to work, any help appreciated

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on May 2, 14 2:05 PM
Allyb870 wrote:I seem to be having trouble getting the hint button to work, any help appreciated
As mentioned in the response to your other thread - the Hint button only works in the Hidden Object Games.

Go to: