help needed

[Post New]by maribethp on Nov 8, 10 4:31 AM
I am on a later course with the goal 2 or more perfect scores. I have had many and still no move ahead. what is the story? must it be 2 or more in a row??

Lyndy20
Clownfish
Clownfish
543 Posts

Re:Welcome to Fairway Solitaire forum

[Post New]by Lyndy20 on Nov 12, 10 6:13 PM
Hi Maribethp

A perfect is when you clear all the cards. It doesn't have to be 2 in a row.

Another tip for you is the earning structure.

You have the cash earned as you play, a bonus for finishing under par, a perfect bonus and a long drive multiplier which adds to your winnings. In particular, some courses require X amount of money to unlock the next course. Say the goal is $14,000 - that's what you need to earn on the course. Try to get as many of those bonuses and long drives as you can. That X amount creeps up on later courses!

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on Nov 16, 10 10:08 AM
I've heard about this game and have been aware that it is very popular. I don't know anything about golf, and don't really WANT to know anything, but I tried it as one of the daily games on Treasure Quest, and got sucked in. Certain aspects of the online game annoyed me, so I tried the pc version here....now I can't stop playing! It's a nice relaxing (no timer) game to go to in between some of my more intense games. The moral of this story: when in doubt, try it out!

[Post New]by Jasmine0613 on Jan 27, 11 5:34 AM
Can somebody PLEASEEEEE tell me how to score a birdie on each hole of a course and an eagle too. I've tried everything to figure this thing out cause I want those trophies.

-Jas

[Post New]by gunn700 on Mar 22, 11 4:47 AM
lovlydora wrote:I have been playing this game for about a month now....I find it very challenging...but i am stuck on Mystery Madness...can't seem to make the goal...has anyone pass this course...?

Well i tryed to inform the big fish games that it is a software mailfuntion but they are not abel to put 7000+ 18700 =

because i have tryd to find out what is wrong and there is a program failur.

i lov it ,almost finich and it can t be dun.........

Edited on 03/22/2011 at 4:50:28 AM PST

[Post New]by jdjerry on May 29, 11 10:34 AM
I finished all of the courses and even though I have almost 4 million in career earnings, the trophy doesn't open up.

[Post New]by sarahecat on Jun 2, 11 5:31 PM
I am having trouble with mystery madness level. I earned over 8000 points and it would still not open the next level. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how do I get out of this level?

Thank you

b2u4
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by b2u4 on Dec 10, 11 8:04 PM
I have Fairway Solitaire on my computer with Windows 7 from the 1st.
---I have version 1.02 but there is still a glitch (from Win 7- maybe???) Every once in while screen will go black & game is minimilized. i just click it open again & have never lost anything - just opens to where it was.
-- And when i get to the end - it takes me forever & forever to finish. i've had the game for a year & I'm trying to finish for my 3rd time. AND the only reason I am only on my 3rd game is because i get tired of it taking me sooooo long to finish the last hole.
---------------But I always come back to it. I am addicted!!!!!

[Post New]by gerty0358 on Dec 31, 11 1:27 PM
I dont know how to get a +20 score on Clememtine To me its like asking to play a bad game

[Post New]by shovel10 on Mar 1, 12 6:58 AM
Hi there,

I am new playing Fairway Solitaire, what for are the water cards??

[Post New]by sarazona on Aug 14, 12 6:44 AM
I can't seem to find "Fairway Fever" anywhere. I know there are trophies available for playing it, but I have no clue where it is. Could somebody help, please? Thanks!

HUH? Successfully did it BUT

[Post New]by telemun5 on Aug 14, 12 2:31 PM
MEnr56 wrote:Hi Folks

I am VERY confused ; I have played the Cove Town course 2x now with the first time listing me as being +6 and it states that a person must finish this course at +2 OR BETTER to unlock West Lake but it WON'T unlock the next course

I then thought that maybe the score had to be +2 or better on the very LAST round of the course -- which surprisingly I did at +2 -- but it STILL WON'T unlock the West Lake golf course!

Any ideas as to why the game won't let me continue on to the next golf course?

MEnr56

P.S. I have to admit that this card game (which I almost did not buy because I have the Hoyle Solitaire Game) is VERY addictive and quite fun -- it makes you look and to strategize.

P.S.S. To someone who wanted to know how to get the 20-length long drive in a round to unlock the next course -- use the golf clubs to extend the shot.

[Post New]by telemun5 on Aug 14, 12 2:33 PM
[b] Howdy ..... Do not worry about the + sign, keep your score in the minus only, this will help you for sure. Take care and have fun!

[Post New]by teena35 on Sep 13, 12 3:45 AM
What does No Mulligans mean? Sorry but I don't know golf talk lol

EC47
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by EC47 on Feb 18, 13 12:39 PM
Why does the daily not come up, this has happened twice before...........

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on Feb 19, 13 12:19 PM
That's definitely odd, EC47!

If you'd please go ahead and write in to our Mobile Support Team, one of our Reps will be happy to work with you directly to help figure that out! To reach them, please click on the green to the right of the page and then select the Contact Us link to the bottom left.

Thanks and best of luck!

bfgIzara

[Post New]by B_Brose on May 28, 13 10:08 PM
Pepper010 wrote:I've really gotten into this game! But so far, I haven't found any way to buy extra cheats--unless you mean the clothing?

What's everyone's longest drive?

I enjoy the actors, too, and the course sounds. And, as someone who works alone in her home office, I do enjoy the applause! tee hee

[Post New]by wilyn1953 on Sep 16, 13 6:57 AM
Anyone else having problems with today's challenge? Won't give me the cup on the 1st challenge even tho I've earned it twice

[Post New]by Avenger97 on Sep 20, 13 11:09 AM
Dunes on the cape wants me to get 3 15's in a great shot, can't get by it. What is a15?
This is on the bonus challange cups that just came out

Edited on 09/20/2013 at 11:11:32 AM PST

[Post New]by Dor0013 on Jan 4, 14 6:49 AM
Please someone tell me how to get 5 great shots on a hole. I have played so many times and spent a wee fortune on clubs but still can not reach 5 great shots

Go to: