n_7441
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Welcome to A Magnetic Adventure forum

[Post New]by n_7441 on Apr 2, 11 7:12 PM
Love the game but a it definite needs a SKIP BUTTON . I was trying to do between classes on line and some games too long or could not get out of . I was able to do the flash light but struck on this one over an hours. Help Help. how about even an walk through for every other one. Love

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Apr 2, 11 7:14 PM
n_7441 wrote:Love the game but a it definite needs a SKIP BUTTON . I was trying to do between classes on line and some games too long or could not get out of . I was able to do the flash light but struck on this one over an hours. Help Help. how about even an walk through for every other one. Love
There is a walkthrough for every puzzle in this game but it is not on Big Fish. You can find it on youtube or you can send me a PM for the link.

Good luck!

Edited on 04/02/2011 at 7:15:14 PM PST

[Post New]by allcats on Sep 5, 12 1:14 PM
I just posted a new thread called "Fifth Circle-no name on runes(totems)" to find out how to solve a puzzle. I went to YouTube (as suggested by a player) and discovered that my puzzle is named "The Strong Magnet",by viewing the pictures-- so found the solution and can't believe I simply had not turned the magnet the right way!! Still don't knpw why the names of the puzzles don't show up.

Go to: