juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

Re:Front Gate to Ravenhearst Manor – Intercom

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Dec 3, 08 2:51 PM
charchar7004 wrote:
strangersnor wrote:
chrishenri wrote:I still need help with the front gate, I tried doing the numbers in reverse order but it did not work, in what order are we suppose to do the plugs, HELP....., are we using the numbers across or down the sides, and in what order....

I counted across the top first, then down the side second. Worked like a charm!!!

By the way, Hi!! My 1st post ever but I'm an avid MCF player and Return to Ravenhearst promises to be the best one yet!!!

So, I take it that all that graph math that I took in school doesn't mean a thing! I mean, really!!!

Now Now Char Char . . . Education is its own reward!!! I"m trying to type that with a straight face . . . it's not working. However, the first number is the column and the second is the row. It gets harder from here!!! Enjoy!!

Front Gate to Ravenhearst Manor – Intercom

[Post New]by tylulu on Dec 6, 08 11:06 AM
bfgErie wrote:A box full of wires determines your fate.
A number above each plug helps open the gate.

Suzysk36
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Hearts

[Post New]by Suzysk36 on Dec 9, 08 10:08 AM
I have found 9 of the hearts, looking for the one in the front door of the manor, can somebody please help, at least i think this is the one i am looking for, can remember if i got the one in the school house desk. This game is excellent and driving me denemted, I am playing it every evening once I have my housework done, I need to finish it

popookaka
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by popookaka on Dec 9, 08 1:12 PM
on the front gate.if the number is 4.1 instead of going over to four first, try going down to four and then over to one but remember you have to do all of the wires the same way. If you do all four and that doesn't work then try going over and then down....remember that you can pick either direction (down or across) to start and then continue that with the other wires the same way you did the first one it does work but it took me awhile.....hope this helps

popookaka
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

skeleton position

[Post New]by popookaka on Dec 9, 08 1:14 PM
skeleton positon is on the wall in the kitchen to the left of the sink

[Post New]by tsatsis45 on Dec 9, 08 4:35 PM
[b][u]

[Post New]by BarbaraEaster on Dec 14, 08 12:36 PM

[Post New]by JThompson99 on Dec 27, 08 6:22 PM
orlandomiki wrote:I was so excited about this game...then I downloaded it and got stuck at the front game...Am now deleting the download as any game that causes you to get stuck instantly is not for me...

So what you're saying is that if something comes along in life, or a game, you just throw up your hands and cry "foul"? Ever heard of the saying, "If at first you don't suceed, try try again!"?

I had trouble with this one myself, but after awhile, I asked myself to look at the problem at another angle! I was trying to add the #s and make a value out of them! HAHAHA Come to find out I was just thinking TOO hard.... the answer is SO much more simple than I was trying to make it out to be! D/L it again, because I promise that you're missing out on a GREAT game here!!

[Post New]by Ambie_2008 on Jan 7, 09 11:27 AM
I am also stuck at the skeleton in the garden. i can't get passed it i have started over 5 times and still cant get it to open. Its really starting to make me mad... SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!

Edited on 01/07/2009 at 11:29:14 AM PST

[Post New]by ashland407 on Jan 8, 09 5:31 AM

[Post New]by ashland407 on Jan 8, 09 5:35 AM
lineck wrote:
lineck wrote:"You are a poet and dont know it" but I have used the 2.1 under the wires and press the button and still cannot get in HELP AGAIN PLEASE

Okay I did not look outside the Circle, tunnel vision I Got it Thanks

[Post New]by KKLord on Jan 10, 09 4:14 PM
wingsgal68 wrote:hello I can't get through the front gate can someone help me?

OK!!!!!!!!

the ed goes on the second spot on the top row.
on that same row skip a hole and d othe green in the next one
blue goes under the red
yellow goes o the first hol of the third row..

PRESS THE UTTON AND WALLA!
A KEY

it should look like this:

0red0gree 0
0BLUE!000
yellow0000

hope thAT MADE SENSE.

[Post New]by AicirtaP_55 on Jan 22, 09 8:30 PM
Please please help, I am at the skeleton, I made it in the kitchen and opened the chained up stove and went back to the skeleton door and put the skeleton in the position on the wall in the kitchen BUT NOTHING, what do I do now, I clicked in the upper right and above the skeleton when the cursor turned to a hand but still stuck can someone please help me, thanks in advance.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 22, 09 8:38 PM
AicirtaP_55 wrote:Please please help, I am at the skeleton, I made it in the kitchen and opened the chained up stove and went back to the skeleton door and put the skeleton in the position on the wall in the kitchen BUT NOTHING, what do I do now, I clicked in the upper right and above the skeleton when the cursor turned to a hand but still stuck can someone please help me, thanks in advance.
The tricky part is the skeleton's right arm. The right shoulder joint of the skeleton (that's on your left on the screen) has to be bent down at a 45 degree angle. The hand on that arm has to be directly under the knee joint of the skeleton's right leg (that's on your left on the screen). Good luck.

Terri218
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by Terri218 on Mar 27, 09 6:05 PM
What happens if you use a tool for the wrong thing? I used my crowbar (I can't even remember what I used it for) and now I can't pry the boards off the window. Will I find another crowbar somewhere?

I'm so frustrated because I know I need more objects but can't get into the rooms until I find more objects. A vicious circle.

I found the 3 eyeballs but still can't open the door.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Mar 27, 09 6:12 PM
Terri218 wrote:What happens if you use a tool for the wrong thing? I used my crowbar (I can't even remember what I used it for) and now I can't pry the boards off the window. Will I find another crowbar somewhere?

I'm so frustrated because I know I need more objects but can't get into the rooms until I find more objects. A vicious circle.

I found the 3 eyeballs but still can't open the door.
You only use the crowbar once. If you have gotten the crowbar you have already broken the window with the brick. That is how you will continue to go in and out from the porch to the fireplace room.

You use the 3 eyeballs on the kitchen door. Insert them then focus them by dragging the handles counterclockwise.

Good luck!

Edited on 03/27/2009 at 6:13:15 PM PST

Terri218
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,211 Posts

[Post New]by Terri218 on Mar 27, 09 6:25 PM
I did turn the handles counterclockwise but it didn't seem to work. I'll try again. Do you turn them completely downward?

Thanks.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Mar 27, 09 6:42 PM
Terri218 wrote:I did turn the handles counterclockwise but it didn't seem to work. I'll try again. Do you turn them completely downward?

Thanks.
Turn all 4 handles downward as far as they will go. Don't forget the one that already had the eye in it.
Good luck!

Skylar1
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Skylar1 on Apr 6, 09 6:43 PM
Some of you seem to have missed an important clue at the bottom of the intercom. It is very faint (X, Y) in the lower right corner.

As for the door to the kitchen, Get the center eye to come into focus.

besstan
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

return ravenhearest manor

[Post New]by besstan on Apr 8, 09 6:23 AM
just bought this game finshed the other ranhearst so try this one stuck already at the gate what do i do pressed red button tryed the numbers. stuck what a prat i am cant even get started god knows what i be like when i do get going
plese help thank you besstan

Go to: