prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Front Room in Ravenhearst Manor - Fireplace

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 24, 08 5:39 AM
brendacarroll wrote:****w do i get past the fire place puzzle i found the moon and the sun

Hi Brendacarroll- welcome to the forums!

Place the sun and moon pieces into the puzzle. Move the 76 symbol into the yin yang spot next to the moon and the swirl next to the sun. Then pull the handle at the top.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 9, 09 1:47 PM
The fireplace puzzle

Get the sun from under the vines in the cemetery.

Get the moon from the Statue of Rose in the garden.

Place the sun and moon in the center of the fireplace puzzle.

Click and drag the symbol that looks like a spiral with a dot over it, to the empty spot on the left side beside the sun.

Click and drag the symbol that looks like a 76 mashed together, to the empty spot on the right side beside the moon.

Then pull the handle at the top.

sum 1 plz help me

[Post New]by huck34 on Jan 13, 09 12:47 PM
how do you get whats inside of the teddy bear thats chained 2 the wall? and i skipped the puzzlr on the door in the bottom of the well and now the door is open and it is dark inside i need matches to lite those little pots can i still get them some where

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

sum 1 plz help me

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 13, 09 1:00 PM
huck34 wrote:****w do you get whats inside of the teddy bear thats chained 2 the wall? and i skipped the puzzlr on the door in the bottom of the well and now the door is open and it is dark inside i need matches to lite those little pots can i still get them some where

Before you climbed dwon the well, did you use your stick on the bucket? After you do that, go upstair and outside to the well. You can now reel up the bucket. The knife is inside. Go to the cellar to sharpen and then go to the teddy bear in the toy shop.

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

sum 1 plz help me

[Post New]by BinLA on Jan 13, 09 1:01 PM
Oops, prpldva was faster than me!

Edited on 01/13/2009 at 1:02:31 PM PST

DoobieBear
Flounder
Flounder
2,169 Posts

[Post New]by DoobieBear on Jan 13, 09 1:11 PM
LOL......B.......that's happened to me MANY times.

She's got quick fins for such a ..........errrrr.........hmmmm.........large and errrrrrrrr rather fluffy fish doesn't she?

[Post New]by dbhighlander on Jan 16, 09 1:03 AM
I have found all the clues and Am trying to enter the gate by the pound. I placed the arms of the lock in the same position as the drawing on the kitchen wall but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? I cant get the gate to open.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 16, 09 6:46 AM
dbhighlander wrote:I have found all the clues and Am trying to enter the gate by the pound. I placed the arms of the lock in the same position as the drawing on the kitchen wall but nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? I cant get the gate to open.

Hi dbhighlander- welcome to the forums!

Try looking at the drawing in your notebook- it's a little better. You can also try Gamezebo they have a screen shot- look under tips and tricks.

dolle
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by dolle on Jan 18, 09 11:28 PM
hmmmm1_she wrote:ok have the stones placed inside the gaget above fireplace....and tried all the combinations to place in the hands on contraption..nothing working ...now what?

[Post New]by 13chicky on Jan 20, 09 10:20 PM
I have finished all that needs to be done and tryed all the combos on the fireplace and I still can't solve it why? someone please help me..

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Jan 20, 09 10:27 PM
hi 13chicky- welcome to the forums!

after you place the sun and moon symbols in the middle, move the 76 symbol into the yinyang slot next to the moon and the swirl next to the sun, then pull the lever.

[Post New]by mixedcurls64 on Jan 22, 09 7:54 PM
i've tried the 76 and spiral with the dot on top and it didnt work

WHAT do i do??

VaNative
Minnow
Minnow
239 Posts

[Post New]by VaNative on Jan 24, 09 1:25 PM
mixedcurls64 wrote:i've tried the 76 and spiral with the dot on top and it didnt work

WHAT do i do??
Once you place the sun and moon pieces and the correct discs in their sopts, pull down the handle at the top of the machine...it will open if you've done it correctly.

[Post New]by timun4bf on Jan 24, 09 8:28 PM
Help..Can't find the glove. Totally stuck.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 24, 09 8:46 PM
timun4bf wrote:Help..Can't find the glove. Totally stuck.
The glove is in the oven in the kitchen. Give the cheese to the mouse, give the mouse to the cat, get key from cat and open oven to find the glove. Good luck!

Edited on 01/24/2009 at 8:47:53 PM PST

[Post New]by timun4bf on Jan 24, 09 8:53 PM
LizzieK wrote:
timun4bf wrote:Help..Can't find the glove. Totally stuck.
The glove is in the oven in the kitchen. Give the cheese to the mouse, give the mouse to the cat, get key from cat and open oven to find the glove. Good luck!

Thanks, Thanks and Thanks.I thought the note flew out of the oven and that was all that was in there.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 24, 09 8:58 PM
timun4bf wrote:
LizzieK wrote:The glove is in the oven in the kitchen. Give the cheese to the mouse, give the mouse to the cat, get key from cat and open oven to find the glove. Good luck!
Thanks, Thanks and Thanks.I thought the note flew out of the oven and that was all that was in there.
You're welcome. I'm glad you are back on the trail again. Good luck !

Edited on 01/24/2009 at 8:59:41 PM PST

[Post New]by scarlett101 on Jan 25, 09 1:56 PM
I finally made iit into the grave yard. Thanks for the help posted on the forum about the puzzle to get in there. Now I can solve the puzzle to get the sun. I can only get two of the lights to come on by turning the wheels or emblems, what ever you want to call them.

VaNative
Minnow
Minnow
239 Posts

[Post New]by VaNative on Jan 28, 09 2:16 PM
scarlett101 wrote:I finally made iit into the grave yard. Thanks for the help posted on the forum about the puzzle to get in there. Now I can solve the puzzle to get the sun. I can only get two of the lights to come on by turning the wheels or emblems, what ever you want to call them.

For some reason...you have to turn the dials a couple of times to get the puzzle to finish. Start at the outer dial and work your way into the center...making sure you have a continuous line for each bulb.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 28, 09 2:19 PM
scarlett101 wrote:I finally made iit into the grave yard. Thanks for the help posted on the forum about the puzzle to get in there. Now I can solve the puzzle to get the sun. I can only get two of the lights to come on by turning the wheels or emblems, what ever you want to call them.
Turn the circles so all of the working lights and the bird's eyes get connected.

Working from the outside in toward the center:
Click on the outer most circle 10 times.
Click on the next circle 6 times.
Click on the next circle 3 times.
Click on the center circle 11 times.

Good luck!

Go to: