LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Basement of Ravenhearst Manor

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 6, 09 5:54 AM
mariemomma wrote:does anyone know were the numbers are for the codes are?
It depends on which numbers you are looking for. If you give more information perhaps someone can help.

[Post New]by sterilite on Dec 9, 09 6:35 AM
Gretta4God wrote:there is something down there for you to do there is a oom i am stuck in.

I am trying to do the puzzle in the middles room where you have the numbers not sure if i am suppose to use the numbers in the book or the numbers on the paper i been trying both but i am not solving this puzzle

need a little help if some one know what to do i can not seem to get past here

i also have another question i seem to foget to ask what about the well? i have not gotten that clue either. thanks for you help

cash register

[Post New]by krystalm on Dec 11, 09 11:04 PM
how do you solve the cash register puzzle? im stuck!

MandaPanda421
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by MandaPanda421 on Dec 12, 09 3:26 PM
everything has to be be equal to 15
like for example- 7,3,5= 15 but you also have to make it equal 15 going down too. so all three across and down must equal 15. go to youtube if you need more help.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

cash register

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 12, 09 3:29 PM
krystalm wrote:how do you solve the cash register puzzle? im stuck!

Move the numbers so that each row and column adds up to 15. Then the cash register will open.

There are many correct configurations to solve the Lucky 15 puzzle. For example:

6 – 7 – 2
8 – 3 – 4
1 – 5 – 9

2 – 4 – 9
7 – 3 – 5
6 – 8 – 1

6 – 1 – 8
2 – 9 – 4
7 – 5 – 3

But if you put the 5 in the middle the numbers will equal 15 not only up and down but also diagonally.

6 – 7 – 2
1 – 5 – 9
8 – 3 – 4

4 – 9 – 2
3 – 5 – 7
8 – 1 – 6
Any of the above solutions will work. Happy gaming!

[Post New]by jazzy5603 on Dec 13, 09 1:02 PM
Would somebody be so kind as to tell me how to move the hinges on the telescope in the cave, please? I have tried many things and wish that I had used the rust removed and wrench for the telescope instead of the door. Thank you in advance for your assistance!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 13, 09 1:04 PM
jazzy5603 wrote:Would somebody be so kind as to tell me how to move the hinges on the telescope in the cave, please? I have tried many things and wish that I had used the rust removed and wrench for the telescope instead of the door. Thank you in advance for your assistance!
You have to insert the coin that you got in the Whack A Troll game into the coin slot on the old telescope and then the levers will turn.

[Post New]by jazzy5603 on Dec 13, 09 1:06 PM
Thank you very much! I will give it a try! Thanks for replying so promptly.

[Post New]by jazzy5603 on Dec 13, 09 1:17 PM
Okay, I tried putting the coin in everywhere and the game called me a colossus idiot or some such thing. All it will do is bring up the lens and tell me the knobs won't budge. I do not have anything in my inventory to loosen the knobs. What now, please?

Edited on 12/13/2009 at 1:25:44 PM PST

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 13, 09 1:37 PM
You have to insert the coin. Click on the red button of the small cylinder that is next to the telescope and it will raise a little. Then click on that to get a closer view and you will see the coin slot.

Edited on 12/13/2009 at 2:43:31 PM PST

[Post New]by jazzy5603 on Dec 13, 09 5:36 PM
Thank you very much, LizzieK! The coin went in and then I clicked on the telescope and nothing happens! I have clicked on everything. Would you mind helping me one more time, please. I know i will feel stupid when I get the answer, but then I have felt that way since I started this game. I like the game, though!

[Post New]by jazzy5603 on Dec 13, 09 5:40 PM
Oohhhhh, I got it! Thank you again for your help, LizzieK!

[Post New]by jazzy5603 on Dec 15, 09 1:46 PM
I'm baaack! Please inform me how to shed light in the room at the bottom of the well. I do not have any matches in my inventory. Also, my knife is not sharp enough to rip open the teddy bear. Spoilers, please!!! Thank you in advance!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 15, 09 3:17 PM
jazzy5603 wrote:I'm baaack! Please inform me how to shed light in the room at the bottom of the well. I do not have any matches in my inventory. Also, my knife is not sharp enough to rip open the teddy bear. Spoilers, please!!! Thank you in advance!

Poke the bucket with the long stick and the bucket will be loose.

Then go back through the house to the outside scene at the top of the well. Go to the close up of the well and turn the handle and the bucket will raise and the dull knife will be inside.

Sharpen the dull knife on the grinding stone in the Schoolhouse cellar. Then in the Toy Store basement cut open the poor old teddy bear and get the matches. Use the matches to light the tinder in the bowls in the dark room at the bottom of the well.

[Post New]by kathyu1 on Dec 15, 09 8:52 PM
lcjb wrote:I am completely stuck. I don't have a coin for the telescope. I don't have a fuse for the fuse box. I don't have have a hammer to pry open the drawer above the beauty shop. I don't know how to open the skull in the elevator. I don't have the fourth red marble. And I can't seem to find any place or puzzles to solve to get what I need. Can anyone help me?

[Post New]by jazzy5603 on Dec 16, 09 6:12 AM
Thanks for coming to my rescue once gain, LizzieK!!! I am not going to give up on this game but it sure has not been easy. Great game!

[Post New]by ultimatewarrior on Dec 18, 09 8:16 AM
Gretta4God wrote:thank you so much for the help once you saide we have to put the answer it so maid since
thanks!

[Post New]by lasscoll on Dec 18, 09 9:24 PM
hi, im a newbee, and i cant find my way back to the closet door so i can put the doorknob back on. and i cant find my way back to the marble puzzle. i am rally pulling my hair out on this one. anything would be greatly appriciated. thanks lasscoll

Edited on 12/18/2009 at 9:26:21 PM PST

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 19, 09 5:24 AM
lasscoll wrote:hi, im a newbee, and i cant find my way back to the closet door so i can put the doorknob back on. and i cant find my way back to the marble puzzle. i am rally pulling my hair out on this one. anything would be greatly appriciated. thanks lasscoll
The closet that needs the doorknob is in the Gingerbread house, all the way in the back. The red marble puzzle is on the door to the Children' Area, You don't need it anymore once you have gotten into that area. It is the puzzle on the left door in the red hallway that has the 3 doors.

[Post New]by Ladybear914 on Dec 22, 09 3:57 AM
Okay, now I am lost. I made it through the middle door, and 2 of the 3 puzzles in the General Store. Only question I have is where do we get the fuse from for the electrical box on the side of the door?
I will try other things while waiting for an answer to this question and see if I can figure it out myself. I am sick so my head already feels full of stuffing, LoL

Thanks in advance for all assistance.

Jean

Go to: