The Heart Door

lexx428
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:The Heart Door

[Post New]by lexx428 on Dec 2, 08 4:44 PM
Hey Everybody!

Does anyone know where I can find the LAST HEART?????????

I have looked EVERYWHERE 3 times and still can't find it. Thanks for ANY ideas..

CHOW!!!!!
Lexx428

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 2, 08 4:46 PM
lexx428 wrote:Hey Everybody!

I have looked EVERYWHERE 3 times and still can't find it. Thanks for ANY ideas..

CHOW!!!!!
Lexx428

Make sure you check the front gate, Victors house and up the ladder at the manor

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Dec 2, 08 4:47 PM
lexx428 wrote:Hey Everybody!

CHOW!!!!!
Lexx428

The hearts can show up in ANY HO area you've played so, unfortunately, all you can do is start at the gate and hit every area (including climbing the ladder to check out the attic and the library) and going all the way over to the cemetery again. . .

lexx428
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by lexx428 on Dec 2, 08 4:52 PM
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH KayleighJ !!!!!!!!!!!!
I really appreciate it. I did find it and 9 of the hearts BUTTTTTTTTT,
of course I cant find the last one. Any ideas as I have checked every room 3 times.

Thanks again!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by Veroka on Dec 2, 08 6:06 PM
Oi meninada, sou brasileira, não sei muito a língua inglesa, devo ser a vovó da turma (62 anos). Estou perdida ,nunca participei de forum, e também no jogo. Coloquei os 10 corações e ainda sobrou no inventário, a picareta e um coração. Quando coloquei os 10 corações, a porta não abriu, e não consigo retirá-los. Por favor, me ajudem!

lexx428
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by lexx428 on Dec 2, 08 6:19 PM
Is there a way to get back to the Twins room? That is the only room I have not found, to find THE LAST HEART...

Thanks Lexx428

[Post New]by CoRNfLaKE_Girl on Dec 2, 08 6:29 PM
prpldva wrote:
stacyb30 wrote:I'm in the same boat, I found the locket and 10 hearts, but nothing is happening. No door has opened. Did you figure it out foxxi?

lil_foxxi wrote:I don't know if I'm being blonde, but I've put the locket and 10 jewelled hearts into the door and nothing happened. Am i suppose to go somewhere else afterwards? I've been wandering for ages and can't find anything else...

Have you read the book in the room to the left? turned all the pages? Don't know if this will help, but worth a try.

Hey, can someone help me on this, too? I placed all the Jeweled Hearts in the niches, and the wall pulled back a little and then froze (had to restart). But then I realized that I forgot the gold heart on Emma's statue. I went to get the 11th heart, and placed it in the center of the niche. The wall pulled back a little (again) and nothing happened. I'm kinda just walking back and forth between the niche, and the 2 side walls. I've read the entire book of Charles' scribbling, and still nothing is happening. Did I mess up by doing the 11th heart last, and am now gonna have to start from the beginning when I'm so close to the end??? (I'm afraid of the answer....)

Help?

juliamadeane
Flounder
Flounder
2,137 Posts

[Post New]by juliamadeane on Dec 2, 08 6:41 PM
CoRNfLaKE_Girl wrote:
prpldva wrote:
stacyb30 wrote:I'm in the same boat, I found the locket and 10 hearts, but nothing is happening. No door has opened. Did you figure it out foxxi?

lil_foxxi wrote:I don't know if I'm being blonde, but I've put the locket and 10 jewelled hearts into the door and nothing happened. Am i suppose to go somewhere else afterwards? I've been wandering for ages and can't find anything else...

Have you read the book in the room to the left? turned all the pages? Don't know if this will help, but worth a try.

Hey, can someone help me on this, too? I placed all the Jeweled Hearts in the niches, and the wall pulled back a little and then froze (had to restart). But then I realized that I forgot the gold heart on Emma's statue. I went to get the 11th heart, and placed it in the center of the niche. The wall pulled back a little (again) and nothing happened. I'm kinda just walking back and forth between the niche, and the 2 side walls. I've read the entire book of Charles' scribbling, and still nothing is happening. Did I mess up by doing the 11th heart last, and am now gonna have to start from the beginning when I'm so close to the end??? (I'm afraid of the answer....)

Help?

Welcome to the Pond . . . do me a favor and check your inventory and confirm that you have nothing in there.

[Post New]by CoRNfLaKE_Girl on Dec 3, 08 12:34 AM
Ooops, sorry, yeah, got nothing in Inventory. I am so close to the end....there is gonna be a loud, piercing scream if I need to start from the very beginning again.

Edited on 12/03/2008 at 12:36:57 AM PST

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Dec 3, 08 2:46 AM
How did you get to the wall with the 10 hearts without putting the locket in first??

That shouldn't have happened . . .

ogalirish
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by ogalirish on Dec 3, 08 11:11 AM
csvestal wrote:You will find the Heart Door after you open the lock in the elevator - it takes you to another level in the cave which has the heart door - I am having trouble finding the last heart - ANY HELP from anyone would be wonderful

ogalirish
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by ogalirish on Dec 3, 08 11:15 AM
I have no objects left which makes me very sad and tells me I'm stumped (as if I didn't know that). I got the skeleton key for the elevator only to find another flipping puzzle. I even grabbed the picture provided by Lizzie (thanks Lizzie) but when i hit the 1st number none will follow. I got the telescope and the numbers for something. I've got more numbers than Einstein had to deal with but being a people person, have no idea what they're for.

Since I've depleted by objects; what's the estimated number of objects I'm missing?

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Dec 3, 08 1:41 PM
ogalirish wrote:I have no objects left which makes me very sad and tells me I'm stumped (as if I didn't know that). I got the skeleton key for the elevator only to find another flipping puzzle. I even grabbed the picture provided by Lizzie (thanks Lizzie) but when i hit the 1st number none will follow. I got the telescope and the numbers for something. I've got more numbers than Einstein had to deal with but being a people person, have no idea what they're for.

Since I've depleted by objects; what's the estimated number of objects I'm missing?

Actually, you're in good shape!! The numbers for the elevator can be figured out by solving the numbers problems in your notebook. Should you not want to try that, the nos. are: club 300, spade 005, diamond 006, heart 076

Clicking on each dial will move the numbers, you'll hear a beep when they're correct, then click on the outer rim where you can kind of see arrows if you look really hard to select the next suite to enter.

[Post New]by CoRNfLaKE_Girl on Dec 3, 08 11:05 PM
peutetre wrote:How did you get to the wall with the 10 hearts without putting the locket in first??

Yeah, I put the locket in last. In fact, I had such a hard time putting the hearts on the door b/c the niches weren't visible. But as I dragged and dropped them randomly, my hearts started disappearing from my Inventory, so I knew I was doing something right. After I blindly places all 10 hearts, the wall backed up but then froze. I had to re-start, and then I got the 11th heart (which was the locket), and placed that in the center.

I am just stuck. I can go everywhere in the Manor, but there is nothing left to do b/c I'm just waiting for the message from Charles so that i can complete the last puzzle....according to the Walk Through. I'm screwed, aren't I? I'm gonna hafta start all over from the beginning now, huh?

*&^&%$#@!!!!!!!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 4, 08 5:03 AM
CoRNfLaKE_Girl wrote:
peutetre wrote:How did you get to the wall with the 10 hearts without putting the locket in first??

Yeah, I put the locket in last. In fact, I had such a hard time putting the hearts on the door b/c the niches weren't visible. But as I dragged and dropped them randomly, my hearts started disappearing from my Inventory, so I knew I was doing something right. After I blindly places all 10 hearts, the wall backed up but then froze. I had to re-start, and then I got the 11th heart (which was the locket), and placed that in the center.

I am just stuck. I can go everywhere in the Manor, but there is nothing left to do b/c I'm just waiting for the message from Charles so that i can complete the last puzzle....according to the Walk Through. I'm screwed, aren't I? I'm gonna hafta start all over from the beginning now, huh?

*&^&%$#@!!!!!!!

Hi Cornflakegirl- Welcome to the forums!

There is only one puzzle left- Look at the console to the left of the tank with Charles. You should see an oval with numbers.

[Post New]by BelllaBOOO on Dec 4, 08 8:50 AM
Lizzie,thank you again I couldn't hav finished w'uot your help. One more ? please. I think I have finished the game but......I never found a use for the # sequences on the entry plaque& the weathervane But i ended up @ the " HEARTS" door and @ what i believe is the game end. Don't want to put it in print.... spoil it for others. Am I missing anypart? Thanks again for your generous help, BelllaBOOO

Edited on 12/07/2008 at 6:09:09 AM PST

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Dec 4, 08 8:58 AM
Quickest fix is to go to gamezebo where they have pics of many of the harder puzzles.

[Post New]by CoRNfLaKE_Girl on Dec 5, 08 12:55 AM
prpldva wrote:
CoRNfLaKE_Girl wrote:

*&^&%$#@!!!!!!!

Hi Cornflakegirl- Welcome to the forums!

There is only one puzzle left- Look at the console to the left of the tank with Charles. You should see an oval with numbers.

Hi, again....Yes, I know there is one more puzzle...the problem is that the Heart Door will not open for me in order for me to get there. There seems to have been a glitch when I put the 11th locket in last rather than first.

My ONLY question is: Do I need to start all over again from the very beginning??? B/c after waiting for 30 minutes for the door to open (and all the hearts are in place), NOTHING happens. There is nowhere else for me to go but back into the elevator and run laps around the Manor to get some exercise.

I am so bummed!

<