Library and the Theater

Re:Library and the Theater

[Post New]by Sept4me on Dec 2, 08 11:04 PM
fnarkl wrote:
Sept4me wrote:Help! I am back in Victor's living room (Victor not there). The door on the left has a lock puzzle w/skulls. No clue of what to do and only thing in inventory is jeweled heart locket. BTW - phonograph record did nothing but mumble something unintelligible. Didn't open anything or give other clues. Where do I go from here? I have been back through every room twice & could find no other HO or sparkles.

There's a picture upstairs that you need to look at. If you've used the rag on the picture (3 times) then check the bottom and it should help with the skulls puzzle.

Thank you. I had already cleaned the picture & totally missed the clues at the bottom.

[Post New]by mesogood on Dec 4, 08 12:48 PM
nankle wrote:OK I am obviously missing something... I have put the film reel on the projector, but I can't get it to turn on. Any help is appreciated...

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Dec 4, 08 1:06 PM
You have to watch the film to get the order of the books on the second shelf behind Victor.

rccarsx8
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by rccarsx8 on Dec 5, 08 10:23 AM
HELP I used the axe to break the boards on the window in the theater I saw the ladder if I went down just went back outside What next? Did someone say something about an eyeball? Please tell me where to go from here. Thanks

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Dec 5, 08 10:24 AM
You have to go back to Victor's house via the cable car

rccarsx8
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by rccarsx8 on Dec 5, 08 10:26 AM
Is there something I am suppose to get I only have a rag in my inventory? BTW where do you use the rag? Thanks for your help

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 5, 08 10:47 AM
Use the damp cloth in Victor's bedroom upstairs in the cottage.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 5, 08 2:03 PM
Cynthia33467 wrote:I can't figure out how to get to your photo's I did it once for the electical circuit connections and it worked out nicely for me but I can't remember how to get back there. You have great info. good job. Cynthia
I will send you a message with the link to the pictures. I hope you are enjoying the game!

Edited on 12/05/2008 at 2:03:48 PM PST

Pepper010
Stingray
Stingray
4,977 Posts

[Post New]by Pepper010 on Dec 5, 08 2:28 PM
UH OH. I put the round thingy that looked like a record on the gramophone and now I can't get it off to move it to the film projector.

Any ideas?

yap, you need the metal thing which is on the table in the library... something looks round and black... than you can turn on the film projector..

for kimyane, the record is not for the gramophone, it is for the film projector.. if you have broke the window, you can go once again to the cottage on the right door to do the domino puzzle..

pugcrazy
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by pugcrazy on Dec 5, 08 3:16 PM
HELP !!!!! I'm in Victor's cottage and i'm upstairs looking at the picture that's dirty,
the wet rag along with other things are no longer in my invintory?? I don't know where they went or when.....what can I do now???

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Dec 5, 08 3:19 PM
pugcrazy wrote:HELP !!!!! I'm in Victor's cottage and i'm upstairs looking at the picture that's dirty,
the wet rag along with other things are no longer in my invintory?? I don't know where they went or when.....what can I do now???
There are curly arrows on the right and left of the inventory bar. Click on them to see if they are on a different page.

pugcrazy
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by pugcrazy on Dec 5, 08 3:28 PM
I've tried the arrows, the only things left are the half a picture and the heart pendant

peutetre
Clownfish
Clownfish
883 Posts

[Post New]by peutetre on Dec 5, 08 3:39 PM
You may not have picked up the damp rag since it was a return trip to the kitchen. Check there and see if it's still on the kitchen shelves.

pugcrazy
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by pugcrazy on Dec 5, 08 4:25 PM
I had it at one time, along with other things, but they're gone now...Could Victor have taken things when he locked me in the attic??

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Dec 5, 08 8:12 PM
pugcrazy wrote:ok, went back to the kitchen, found the new damp rag....now what's the puzzle with the playing cards....?????

You can find additional help for the elevator puzzle here:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/12819.page

[Post New]by pvgolfs on Dec 6, 08 8:52 AM
Sept4me wrote:
fnarkl wrote:
Sept4me wrote:Help! I am back in Victor's living room (Victor not there). The door on the left has a lock puzzle w/skulls. No clue of what to do and only thing in inventory is jeweled heart locket. BTW - phonograph record did nothing but mumble something unintelligible. Didn't open anything or give other clues. Where do I go from here? I have been back through every room twice & could find no other HO or sparkles.

There's a picture upstairs that you need to look at. If you've used the rag on the picture (3 times) then check the bottom and it should help with the skulls puzzle.

Thank you. I had already cleaned the picture & totally missed the clues at the bottom.

josg
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Library and the Theater

[Post New]by josg on Dec 9, 08 10:14 PM
bfgErie wrote:A bookshelf of codes, if all were told.
Might make more sense if you watch a film quite old.

I have done both rooms and the attic, however I am stuck there and I can not seem to be able to move on???? I have rebooted but no luck....any suggestions. Am I doing or not doing something correctly
josie

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Library and the Theater

[Post New]by LizzieK on Dec 10, 08 2:53 AM
josg wrote:I have done both rooms and the attic, however I am stuck there and I can not seem to be able to move on???? I have rebooted but no luck....any suggestions. Am I doing or not doing something correctly josie
After you watch the film you should solve the book puzzle in the library and you will get an axe. Use it to chop through the wood on the window in the film threater and go out the window and down the ladder.

[Post New]by ptgholl on Dec 11, 08 12:02 PM
I have arranged the books in he right order,but I went back to the baby carriage and picked up phonograph record,before getting axe,now I can't find the axe,and need to get out of Victor's.How do I get the axe now?Please help.

rsm_60ca
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by rsm_60ca on Dec 11, 08 6:49 PM
[i][u]
Cynthia33467 wrote:
LizzieK wrote:I have posted a [b]screen shot of the solved books puzzle. The Tips and Tricks topic of this game has instructions on how to get to my pictures.

This may be a random puzzle and the solution may vary. I haven't play the game enough times to tell.

Good luck and have fun!

Go to: